Recent Topics

Ads

1 star IC

Let's talk about... everything else
nat3s

Re: 1 star IC

Post#11 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:17 am

Order wins forts, Destro wins cities. Been that way for ages.

Forts you're pushing through a funnel so Order range dominance (BW bombing twice as hard as Sorc and Order generally rolling more BW/Engi than Destro rolls Sorc/Magus) means they both def and attack forts really well.

In contrast, Destro wins cities because they have the melee edge and in city fights there are few funnels so you're generally able to avoid ranged aoe and spread.
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

Ads
Qtpiii

Post#12 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:03 am

Meh who cares how often cities pop.

Game breaking issue is order only logging to collect fort bags.

Last 2 pushes have seen less than 30 order defending Praag and Reikland then the instant zone locks and fort appears there's 142 order queued, so 110 of them sitting in a fort pretty much throwing zones.

Talk about your big "organised" leaders then where are they pushing zones, hiding behind locked fort walls.

TreefAM

Post#13 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:09 am

It doesn't matter lmao, they are farming you and you keep going in as random comp pugs.
You are letting them farm you.
Logged my sorc today and decided I want to farm up a few more invaders on it, couldn't find a single wb needing a bomb sorc and only like two guys trying to form a 2/2/2

Gurf

Post#14 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:27 am

I don't really see how ranged gives you that much of an advantage while attacking, when rushing a door Choppa and Mara can aoe and pull and unleash morales in the important areas, MSH can pounce and increase cooldown of healers. Defending it obviously gives you an advantage, but when attacking ranged usually stand in the door and get in the way of people trying to get in.

TreefAM

Post#15 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:31 am

Why doesn't that stop order from pushing then if ranged get in the way?
With the right amount of ranged aoe pressure the warbands inside will be dying/struggling before the push even happens.
I mean look at when we're defending forts, our tanks can't even stand on the door before the push happens or they risk being melted by aoe spam.
While when order defends the funnel their tanks are free to stand wherever they want since we have no pressure before the morale 4 push.

Onigokko0101

Post#16 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:55 am

Qtpiii wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:03 am Meh who cares how often cities pop.

Last 2 pushes have seen less than 30 order defending Praag and Reikland then the instant zone locks and fort appears there's 142 order queued, so 110 of them sitting in a fort pretty much throwing zones.

Talk about your big "organised" leaders then where are they pushing zones, hiding behind locked fort walls.
This is the thing I dont get. They talk about having good 'fights' while sitting in a doorway and spamming AoE but dont come out to the lakes to defend?
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Ostabenny

Post#17 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:06 am

Sure was fun kicking destro out of fort. Destro wb composition seemed a little off. Probably just need to organise better.

wachlarz

Post#18 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:21 am

Gurf wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:27 am I don't really see how ranged gives you that much of an advantage while attacking, when rushing a door Choppa and Mara can aoe and pull and unleash morales in the important areas, MSH can pounce and increase cooldown of healers. Defending it obviously gives you an advantage, but when attacking ranged usually stand in the door and get in the way of people trying to get in.
Try heal 2 mdps in death zone vs 2 rdps semi afk im back line.

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#19 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:42 am

Onigokko0101 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:55 am
Qtpiii wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:03 am Meh who cares how often cities pop.

This is the thing I dont get. They talk about having good 'fights' while sitting in a doorway and spamming AoE but dont come out to the lakes to defend?
I do agree with this issue. However I don’t find it a Order only issue. That being said I logged on during Praag and order had 100% AAO and Reik wasn’t much better. But some how 154 order were ready for Forts.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

diedrake

Post#20 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:43 pm

Has it occured to destro that order is doing other activities rather then getting rofl stomped in the lakes due to destro numbers in the lakes. While with forts numbers of destro is more manageable. That and sounds like order doesnt want destro in our city for those tasty city bags that destro has better chance of getting.

Destro losing forts due to lack of ranged in some peeps opinions might have something to do with " magus useless in endgame" type threads. Or when destro player told to just roll x melee rather then y ranged class.

Again sounds like and evidence proves is that with destro vast number of players, there is a lack of organization.

Yes order has more rdps but in order for our rdps to do thier job, us tanks and mdps are blocking destro pushes. I enjoy when destro pushes hard and i do all i can to block, punt, debuff i can and even a lot of the times destro gets in and our heals struggle to recover. Best fights are when destro almost gets in.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x