Recent Topics

Ads

1 star IC

Let's talk about... everything else
Gurf

Re: 1 star IC

Post#21 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:53 pm

TreefAM wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:31 am Why doesn't that stop order from pushing then if ranged get in the way?
With the right amount of ranged aoe pressure the warbands inside will be dying/struggling before the push even happens.
I mean look at when we're defending forts, our tanks can't even stand on the door before the push happens or they risk being melted by aoe spam.
While when order defends the funnel their tanks are free to stand wherever they want since we have no pressure before the morale 4 push.
That's not really true any order tank which stands in the door of fort gets melted just like Destro, or gets pulled out of los and dead. They always stand by the sides.

Maybe the destro mdps are afraid of rushing the stairs as then they can't be res easily if they die. Also in defence Destro always have a bunch of DPS shammy and Sorc on top floor, I'm sure they pick off a bunch of stragglers and get kills that way but don't really help with actually defending a main push.

Ads
TreefAM

Post#22 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:04 pm

dps shamies and sorcs on the top floor are useless though, if they're not downstairs aoeing the door, they're not doing anything
I've played order on my IB and had no problem defending while standing on the doors.
Destro tanks even when standing on the sides are getting melted, even a fully stacked 2/2/2 24man sometimes struggles to survive the crazy amount of aoe pressure.
For example, couple of nights ago, order was pushing Cale into Fell Landing.
I expanded my usual 12man into a 24man to defend the fort (not because I care about that part of the game, but because the pop was too low for other zones to even have any activity)
Stage 2 we did great, only got wiped once and that was when we attempted to funnel outer wall, but the rest of the stage went with no problem, we were deleting warband after warband and drowning in renown. Stage 3 is about to start so we kited what order was attacking us and went in.
The rest of destro inside were pugs with barely any healers/tank or small 3-6mans that don't really matter in the greater picture. We tried to organize some sort of defense, with the weaker of the two pugs on postern and the other one at main where I placed my warband.
The pugs weren't able to survive the aoe dmg, even some of my tanks were getting too pressured and had to hide behind the pillars to avoid the dmg.
We kind off held first push with all of us dead, and by second push we didn't even recover and were wiped.
You need 2/2/2 warbands to both hold and push a fort. But with the overwhelming number of rdps you will have an easier time. People need to organize more and have warbands outside the fort that fought in the lake get in as well.

Rasenmeister

Post#23 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:05 pm

diedrake wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:43 pm Destro losing forts due to lack of ranged in some peeps opinions might have something to do with " magus useless in endgame" type threads. Or when destro player told to just roll x melee rather then y ranged class.
Aoe BW vs aoe sorc - same most time
engi vs magus - speed shooting engi with armor and resist debuff enemy - magus debuff only resists
rdd SW vs rdd SH - nuff said - rdd SH - dead class in siege and city

Bodyblock of borks and choppas, many staggers, slow, throw away and other abilities of order

3 days ago destro have 3 forts in one time - and all forts sieges was failed
FMJ
Tristarix/Urgolf/Rakamaka/Shaefer
Tristasha/Gunthane

Vri

Post#24 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:13 pm

This passed week was rather interesting. From Tuesday till Saturday, it was almost like xrealmer gathered together in discord, swam around in the think tank and hatched a plot for saboteurs to play destro. destro players capped and in SoV, all of a sudden, have no idea how to tow and set a ram.

TreefAM

Post#25 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:17 pm

A lot of those failed ram setting sieges were started by random nobodies who were groupless.
One moment I led my group to see about supporting the siege and it was just one guy with a ram.
Then when the ram finally reached the door people kept pulling it off and clicking it every time oil was spawned (even though there were barely any defenders because we kept wiping them further from the keep). The annoying thing is that everyone thinks they know best, so you have people stealing the ram away while oil is at 20% and then fail to place it back till the next oil is spawned.

Vri

Post#26 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:21 pm

TreefAM wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:17 pm A lot of those failed ram setting sieges were started by random nobodies who were groupless.
One moment I led my group to see about supporting the siege and it was just one guy with a ram.
Then when the ram finally reached the door people kept pulling it off and clicking it every time oil was spawned (even though there were barely any defenders because we kept wiping them further from the keep). The annoying thing is that everyone thinks they know best, so you have people stealing the ram away while oil is at 20% and then fail to place it back till the next oil is spawned.
Capped in SoV
Randos and Nobodies

We are not talking about the same sieges.

The annoying is when someone can not read and grasp a simple post and inserts his or her dribble. What you posted about is a common place issue, we deal with that. What i posted is rather odd and something we have a hard time dealing with.

TreefAM

Post#27 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:30 pm

Capped in Sov means nothing though lmao
Everyone can farm order solo pugs and get their gear in less than a month. There are people who have invader before they got half of their vanq because all they do is fort and city log.
The random nobody mara that was solo pulling the ram was also caped in sov/warlord, so what?
Why do people think that having a full set of sov means anything lol

Qtpiii

Post#28 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:04 pm

diedrake wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:43 pm Has it occured to destro that order is doing other activities rather then getting rofl stomped in the lakes due to destro numbers in the lakes. While with forts numbers of destro is more manageable. That and sounds like order doesnt want destro in our city for those tasty city bags that destro has better chance of getting.

Again sounds like and evidence proves is that with destro vast number of players, there is a lack of organization.
I can't agree with your first point because the destro numbers werent anything crazy. The last 2 reikwald pushes had approx 120dest to 80order then 100dest to 30order in the rvr zones.

Then capped defenders at 154. Both times the defense numbers were higher than the destro numbers pushing the zone. The fact is 30 order in the lake and the INSTANT the fort popped the order number was 142.

Means that over 100 people who didnt step into the lakes were sitting in the fort. Order threw the zones it's simple.

I agree with Tosh too it's not a order only issue but it was blatant today and just sad for the state of the game and any future.

Ads
Vri

Post#29 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:06 pm

TreefAM wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:30 pm Capped in Sov means nothing though lmao
Everyone can farm order solo pugs and get their gear in less than a month. There are people who have invader before they got half of their vanq because all they do is fort and city log.
The random nobody mara that was solo pulling the ram was also caped in sov/warlord, so what?
Why do people think that having a full set of sov means anything lol
Does not think gear means anything, plays RvR and or PVE for gear. Okay, i see we are in pretend land.
Last edited by Vri on Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TreefAM

Post#30 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:11 pm

Oh please there are so many "Capped in SoV" people around who can barely press two buttons together and probably still keyboard turn in this game.
As I said, farming order solo pugs to get full gear is easier than even doing your weekly quota of PvE, but keep thinking that the gear you have makes you any good lmao.
Imagine being so incompetent that your only explanation to someone "Capped in SoV" being **** at the game and ram placement is "xrealmer sabotage"
Why would anyone waste their time to just log in on the different faction (where he has a full sov char btw) just to mess up that factions siege plans for his main realm, I thought that xrealmers had no realm pride )