Recent Topics

Ads

Question about WH tactic Blessed Blade. Additive?

Let's talk about... everything else
Duukar

Question about WH tactic Blessed Blade. Additive?

Post#1 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:40 pm

My question is about how the tactic Blessed Blade works.

For the sake of this discussion lets say I have 40% armor penetration from Weapon Skill. When I use an execution the tactic says my "Armor Penetration is increased by 50% for 3 seconds".

What does this mean exactly?

Do I now have 60% armor penetration? 40% from weapon skill plus 50% of that value giving me 60% armor penetration.

Do I now have 90% armor penetration? 40% from weapon skill plus 50% from the tactic giving me 90% armor penetration.

Some other result?

I'm sure this has been tested extensively and I would really appreciate a share on this topic. If you prefer please send me a PM on the topic.

Thank you

Ads
Krima

Re: Question about WH tactic Blessed Blade. Additive?

Post#2 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:54 pm

60% ! ...what I dont know is: does the execution dmg hits with 40% or 60% in your case.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Duukar

Re: Question about WH tactic Blessed Blade. Additive?

Post#3 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:12 pm

Trial By Pain Applies the buff when the first hit lands and reapplies it over and over again until the last shot then it counts down from 3 leaving 2 GCDs to hit with it afterwards.

Ive heard rumours that Dragon gun activates the buff on the first target you hit and then applies the increased penetration to the aoe victims. I cannot confirm this.

How do you KNOW that its 60% and not 90% in my case? Im very curious how you found this out.

Thanks