Recent Topics

Ads

2X renown and xp Weekend

Let's talk about... everything else
squagg

Re: 2X renown and xp Weekend

Post#11 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:31 am

I'm hoping that I'll finally pick a class to focus on! I've lurked/played off and on for a couple years, but I've become obsessed with the game for a little over a month now. I'm currently trying to decide between the following:

-34 sham
-22 BG (was very upset it wasn't around on live release)
-16 mara
-13 SM

I also have a 32 msh that is very fun, but I prefer seeing my gear over the flying meatball life (even if it looks hilarious). There's a bunch of other classes that I'm still kinda thinking about, such as chosen/WP/sorc, plus others I want to at least attempt (choppa). In most mmos/rpgs I'll have trouble deciding on a class because I get bored of them. I have the opposite problem in this game; everything is so fun! Really hoping the x2 weekend will help me make a decision. It will probably be out of the first 4 classes I listed.

Ads
franzjaeger

Post#12 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:31 am

The double XP weekend stacks with the RR potion, yeah?

triedset

Post#13 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:00 am

I'm thinking to return to my DoK. I really struggle with her, but she is so much fun at the same time. But very hard to learn.

LightSkinSmith

Post#14 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:10 am

When will this x2 event start? In 1-2 hours or?

Toshutkidup

Post#15 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:31 am

GamesBond wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:26 pm
wanna993 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:55 pm @GamesBond : I'm curious why you guys didn't add it as an announcement on top of the patch notes. In case some people missed the twitch event, or weren't sure it was true. Always good to have an official heads up.
Sometimes you have to let streamers do what they do best ^_^ They want exclusive news tied to them, they need to handle it well, which until now they're doing a great job spreading the words.

Well streamers can and do spread the news, just need viewers lol.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Uberlix

Post#16 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:12 am

Vri wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:10 am I hope to boost my Choppa really fast this weekend.
Same.

My Choppa is level 32, as is the Shaman of my buddy with which i started playing this game. Hopefully we can grind to 40 this weekend, Scenarios and RvR all the way.
WWWWWAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!

zulnam

Post#17 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:10 pm

Besides ranking th IB i might just bite the bullet and level up a BW for RvR.

With so many SWs around the lakes, someone has to do ranged damage. :roll: :lol:
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

carlos

Post#18 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:34 pm

Mortorin wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:33 pm Does the 2x event stack with the weekend warfront? I.e. do we get 2.5x from the scenario?
It does stack
Starfkr

Ads
zij83

Post#19 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:58 pm

Does anyone know if the double influence includes influence gained from dungeons?

mogt

Post#20 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:18 pm

without influence from dungeons, because that is then to easy to gain