Let's talk about... everything else
havartii

2X renown and xp Weekend

Post#1 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:15 pm

I'm wondering what everyone will play?

1) A fresh character you always wanted

2) A mid tier character you want to 40

3) A 40 to higher rr rank.

I am thinking best option would be a mid tier character, if you rank a 40 without the medallions needed, you will still be gear starved but just higher level. It's a long grind, so starting from scratch will probably just net me another mid tier alt (that I already have too many)

I hope they really get the word out as this is a great time to get people into the game. There is going to be some epic battles this weekend!
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Ads
BelligerentBob

Re: 2X renown and xp Weekend

Post#2 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:29 pm

Get every class to level 16 so I never have to play T1 ever again. Then take the Runie to 40.
[Hemingway Daiquiri(s)]

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#3 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:21 pm

havartii wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:15 pm I hope they really get the word out as this is a great time to get people into the game. There is going to be some epic battles this weekend!
We announced it purposely on last weekend, as an extension of the Twitch Drops event. From Friday till Monday, streamers were instructed to frequently remind their viewers about the X2 event that is coming just a few days later, especially the newer viewers/players.

wanna993

Post#4 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:55 pm

@GamesBond : I'm curious why you guys didn't add it as an announcement on top of the patch notes. In case some people missed the twitch event, or weren't sure it was true. Always good to have an official heads up.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#5 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:26 pm

wanna993 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:55 pm @GamesBond : I'm curious why you guys didn't add it as an announcement on top of the patch notes. In case some people missed the twitch event, or weren't sure it was true. Always good to have an official heads up.
Sometimes you have to let streamers do what they do best ^_^ They want exclusive news tied to them, they need to handle it well, which until now they're doing a great job spreading the words.

phononHYPE

Post#6 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:31 pm

When x2 weekends were announced a bit back, I only keep an eye out for patches that revoke it. I don't need twitchie to tell me to hop on for phat rr bonuses on the weekend.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Serbiansword

Post#7 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:47 pm

I only have this one character and that's the one that I'm gonna play with ;)

p00ky

Post#8 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:55 pm

Im getting a chat to t2 before the weekend and leveling it. I know a few others doing the same ^^

Ads
Mortorin

Post#9 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:33 pm

Does the 2x event stack with the weekend warfront? I.e. do we get 2.5x from the scenario?

Vri

Post#10 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:10 am

I hope to boost my Choppa really fast this weekend.