Recent Topics

Ads

Which classes are currently meta?

Let's talk about... everything else
Seravajan

Re: Which classes are currently meta?

Post#41 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:41 am

I have Talisman skill on my sorc but some stuff is still missing to even get that skill above 1. I tried to make my WE to a Salvager but there is no place to learn that. I have several emblems but no place to trade them in above T1.

What is a travel quest? The repeatable: Running to 4 points and back?

What is IC?

I'm still quite new and still have to learn a lot.

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: Which classes are currently meta?

Post#42 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:15 am

Seravajan wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:41 am I have Talisman skill on my sorc but some stuff is still missing to even get that skill above 1. I tried to make my WE to a Salvager but there is no place to learn that. I have several emblems but no place to trade them in above T1.

What is a travel quest? The repeatable: Running to 4 points and back?

What is IC?

I'm still quite new and still have to learn a lot.
What is IC? => Inevitable city. The capital of destruction realm. There you can find the rvr/pvp gear vendors over T1

I have several emblems but no place to trade them in above T1. => travel to IC. In the warcamp there are a fly master, fly to IC (chaos vs empire zona)

What is a travel quest? => in warcamps are quest which send you to travel to another warcamps, are so easy because you can literally fly to other warcamps. Are not repeteable but eran a nice amount of gold (and exp at low levels).