Recent Topics

Ads

Increased number of Vanq tokens

Let's talk about... everything else
abezverkhiy

Increased number of Vanq tokens

Post#1 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:56 am

Did devs mention the reason anywhere? To me it looks like a sign of incoming new tier of gear and they want us to gear up faster.

What do you guys think?
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Ads
marisco

Re: Increased number of Vanq tokens

Post#2 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:04 am

Probably because Vanquisher is lower than Invader (tier-wise) and you can get Invader faster nowadays. Vanquisher should've been easier to get ever since Sov came out.

Goermsi

Post#3 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:53 am

marisco wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:04 am Probably because Vanquisher is lower than Invader (tier-wise) and you can get Invader faster nowadays.
Only if u currently play order ;-)
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

abezverkhiy

Post#4 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:05 pm

Well, Destro have their moments too. But we don’t log out after first wipe
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Naelar

Post#5 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:19 pm

abezverkhiy wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:05 pm Well, Destro have their moments too. But we don’t log out after first wipe
True. The Destro motto is, 'When the going gets tough, quit.' (and log on Order toons)

lyncher12

Post#6 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:46 pm

well what do you expect when destro is 90% pugs now that just about every guild warband has gone to order

GreyRogue

Post#7 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:31 pm

They probably increased Vang Med drop rate for a few reasons.

Before Sov gear Vanq was completely skippable. I personally skipped over it for invader myself and was confused when returning to play and I was getting vanq meds out of bags instead of invader or Sov. I skipped it because Invader needs 250 ish medallions when vanq requires more that 1K and the price has been lowered since I last looked too! But as it was, Vanq and Invader medallions flowed in a seemingly the same rate, making Vanq require 4 times longer to get than Invader.

So before the recent change, not only could you not skip it but you were rewarded with a pittance of vanqs compared to what you needed to buy a piece. And for some still very weird reason Gold bags seem to give you the same damn piece of Vanq every time.