Recent Topics

Ads

Make Pug SC second Event Sc every week

Let's talk about... everything else
Roids

Make Pug SC second Event Sc every week

Post#1 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:46 pm

Please, this Event and items are great but as Soloplayer you lose 99% of all SCs (at least on Order). And others players stop writing idiotic things like make a premade etc.. There are many classes, especially on Order that noone want to play with if u dont know people (Engi/ddAM/Sw/MeeleWP). Second Problem most time u dont get an answer if u ask for a group or want to build one and third if not rr70+ and Invader+ you are fuc... too. It would be just great if something like a second Event SC for Pugs would be possible. I could bet that Pugs on destro have the same problem and play most time against order Premades because something is very wrong with matchmaking. This is just a suggestion that would make a lot of people happy.

Ads
Finblast

Re: Make Pug SC second Event Sc every week

Post#2 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:02 pm

Yep, I've recently started to get pretty bored with the game, since the outcome of 90% of scenarios are decided before the actual fight even begins.

DR4296

Post#3 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:07 pm

My main is an Engi. It didn't get this way for me until I reached T4. After that, I soon gave up on joining SC's.

Felt too much like the vending machine of death.

Sulorie

Post#4 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:05 pm

When you have some less wanted spec, which makes people refuse to invite you to their group, do a respec. Only you are responsible for the outcome of your playtime, stop trying to change a working system only because you individually can't deal with it.
When you don't get invites to a /5 group with a certain class, get into a guild and show them, that you know how to play it.
People play with you with any class, when they know you and how you play, until then pick a generally more useful spec.
Dying is no option.

Haskr

Post#5 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:27 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:05 pm When you have some less wanted spec, which makes people refuse to invite you to their group, do a respec. Only you are responsible for the outcome of your playtime, stop trying to change a working system only because you individually can't deal with it.
When you don't get invites to a /5 group with a certain class, get into a guild and show them, that you know how to play it.
People play with you with any class, when they know you and how you play, until then pick a generally more useful spec.
du sagst dem penner am hauptbahnhof bestimmt auch das er sich einfach ein haus kaufen soll :lol: :lol:

Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#6 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:16 pm

Haskr wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:27 pm
Sulorie wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:05 pm When you have some less wanted spec, which makes people refuse to invite you to their group, do a respec. Only you are responsible for the outcome of your playtime, stop trying to change a working system only because you individually can't deal with it.
du sagst dem penner am hauptbahnhof bestimmt auch das er sich einfach ein haus kaufen soll :lol: :lol:
Lol, yea, pretty much this.

Sulorie

Post#7 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:00 pm

Haskr wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:27 pm
This would be rude, no?
Dying is no option.

Mystry
Suspended

Post#8 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:04 pm

Man, I sure do love it when people raise legitimate problems with Destro's unending unfair advantage that they've had from day one due to the snowball effect of better classes = higher win rate = better gear = high winrate, only to have those concerns dismissed with 'lol reroll' or 'lol respec'.

Ads
Target2

Post#9 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:23 pm

Seems like a lot of the community is against doing making the weekend warfront PUG only but I don't see what the harm would be in just trying it one weekend and seeing how it feels.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#10 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:27 pm

Stop playing solo. You can join a group of people and play better. That's the natural progression of the game.

If you just want to pug and chill, there's a dedicated pug scenario for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog