Recent Topics

Ads

Fort Win Rate Tracker

Let's talk about... everything else
Gurf

Re: Fort Win Rate Tracker

Post#91 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:38 am

M0rw47h wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:32 am
Gurf wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:23 am Can we also continue to do the City win rate tracker?

Last two I have seen this week:
Des 11 : 4 Order - Des 73% win rate
Des 8 : 3 Order - Des 72% win rate
To quote some order from this topic "<insert faction> can't zerg in <insert content>, so they lose".

Both cities and forts could use some adjustments, but instead complaining about results, try to find a proper solution.
Ok then so what is the point of tracking results?

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#92 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:44 am

Spoiler:
Gurf wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:23 am Can we also continue to do the City win rate tracker?

To quote some order from this topic "<insert faction> can't zerg in <insert content>, so they lose".

Both cities and forts could use some adjustments, but instead complaining about results, try to find a proper solution.
There are plenty of posts talking about city winner/loser => if you have something to add about city winrate move your comments there => the guy who started THIS post want to track FORT WIN RATE. Stay on topic or move on.

zij83 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:58 pm I've created a google doc to track fort win rates. I'll be updating it daily with all the forts I'm aware of on the Data tab, and I've added a second tab to allow others to submit missing data. Please be kind and truthful if you're submitting data. I will verify anything placed in the submission tab prior to moving it over to the official data tab.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

M0rw47h

Post#93 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:10 am

Gurf wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:38 am

Ok then so what is the point of tracking results?
I don't know whats the point. Some people like to collect data.
Forts aren't supposed to be 50% attacker : 50% defender win rate as far as I know, pushing to City is supposed to be hard. Thus, defenders should have better winrate, regradless of balance.
Meanwhile, tracking City Siege winrate is completly pointless, because soloQ can be matched against premade. Thus, side with more premades will have better win rate regardless of balance.

Acidic

Post#94 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:41 am

Hi
Is there a chance to update the interpretation fields in the excel as there is good information in that sheet.

What I would like to have is:
. Destro and order % defended
. Destro and order % pushed ( guess this is probably (100-defended other side, not feeling smart enough to see if that is true)

Current win los could be misleading as there is a defender/ attack bias built in so seeing each real success rate separate from when they are attacking/ defending would be interesting

zij83

Post#95 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:30 am

Acidic wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:41 am Hi
Is there a chance to update the interpretation fields in the excel as there is good information in that sheet.

What I would like to have is:
. Destro and order % defended
. Destro and order % pushed ( guess this is probably (100-defended other side, not feeling smart enough to see if that is true)

Current win los could be misleading as there is a defender/ attack bias built in so seeing each real success rate separate from when they are attacking/ defending would be interesting
I plan on releasing some detail on the numbers later today, and I'll try and add some additional tables to the document as well.