Recent Topics

Ads

Soldier Emblem cost

Let's talk about... everything else
MoltenCoreMoshpit

Re: Soldier Emblem cost

Post#11 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:32 pm

Premades are key to victory in warhammer. That being said the emblem prices could probably take a 30% price decrease it doesn't have much impact on the game

Ads
Sulorie

Post#12 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:04 am

Disael wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:20 pm

Emblems are way harder to get than medals. Combined with higher amounts needed this makes scenario sets a lot harder to get.
You can easily aquire the medals you need to another tier in an evening up until officers, due to the multiplication when converting down.
Don't you think there is enough time from 16 onwards to play sc? You should easily be able to buy sc set including weapons, if you play actively sc.
Dying is no option.

Impmon

Post#13 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:42 am

Theres no reason why the soldier emblems cost so much more then the medallions. As stated previously by the time you get a full set you've probably outlevelled it.

Once you're out of T1 the only viable option is to powerlevel to 40 and work on end game gear. The in between in mostly obsolete.

Sulorie

Post#14 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:12 am

Impmon wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:42 am Theres no reason why the soldier emblems cost so much more then the medallions. As stated previously by the time you get a full set you've probably outlevelled it.

Once you're out of T1 the only viable option is to powerlevel to 40 and work on end game gear. The in between in mostly obsolete.
Use -xp scroll, when you level too fast. They increased xp gain for sc in the past.
Dying is no option.

Impmon

Post#15 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:14 pm

Don’t get me wrong I’m not complaining based on affordability. I purchased the full set before I could use it. Just wondering why their values are so different.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#16 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:33 am

Impmon wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:14 pm Don’t get me wrong I’m not complaining based on affordability. I purchased the full set before I could use it. Just wondering why their values are so different.
Impmon wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:42 am Theres no reason why the soldier emblems cost so much more then the medallions. As stated previously by the time you get a full set you've probably outlevelled it.

Really im not sure if you are trying to fooling us or really think this have any kind of sense...

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#17 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:34 am

emiliorv wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:33 am
Impmon wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:14 pm Don’t get me wrong I’m not complaining based on affordability. I purchased the full set before I could use it. Just wondering why their values are so different.

Really im not sure if you are trying to fooling us or really think this have any kind of sense...
Last edited by emiliorv on Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

zulnam

Post#18 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:32 am

Emblems, like others said, are easier to get.

You get emblems on SC completion, win quest and the occasional kill. Compared to RvR, where the big payout comes at unlocking a zone, it is indeed faster to get.

The main issues only start showing up at r40, when even if you do join a premade you often meet other much better equiped premades and begin chain-losing with 0 points.

But soldier emblems should seriously not be an issue. My IB at 40 had 900+ officer emblems. The struggle starts at conq/oppr and the T4 brick wall.

Join groups, organise. This is not a solo game.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Ads
Impmon

Post#19 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:21 am

Never said it was an issue.

The answer to my question is mostly they’re easier to obtain.