Recent Topics

Ads

WH - AP Tactic Suggestion

Let's talk about... everything else
Lithenir

Re: WH - AP Tactic Suggestion

Post#21 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:25 am

KissShot wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:33 pm
MedV wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:25 pm I agree. Though not important in solo roaming, AP regen tactic would be extremely beneficial in City’s, SCs, ranked and 6v6 fights.

WHs don’t have the best burst(WL), best sustain(SL), best debuffs (Mara) so being able to actually use some type of ability is pretty important.

An AP increase on hit would be bare minimum.
But could so do a smaller ap drain on hit with internal cd to make WH more useful in 6v6. (Might be too op tho)

I put some work into this, let me know what you think.

Please come up with something unique.
Classes are already mirrored too much they start feeling the same.

Ads
nat3s

Post#22 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:39 am

KissShot wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:13 pm
Rumpel wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:24 pm
nat3s wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:54 pm Sure WH can have it just as soon as WE get the op parry buff that basically means WH always beats WE in a 1v1...

You WH don't realise how good you've got it. The grass isn't always greener.
Exactly what i thought. For roaming it's very strong together with parry m1. 12secs 100% parry...

It's countable but feels very unbalanced fighting against this spell. Can't be that bad nearly every wh is running it by skilling in that bad tree.
Complain about that in a different forum, thanks.

No, that's not how balance works. You need to look at mirrors together to keep a sense of balance/parity. If you want to advocate for a WH buff you'll need to think about a change to WE too. One of the main strengths of the WE is its sustained damage because it has good AP management. If you want that WE niche to be given to the WH then the WH niche of having a double parry buff feels like an appropriate balance change in the opposite direction.

At least try to be objective and balanced instead of campaigning for a straight WH buff.
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

KissShot

Post#23 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:23 pm

Lithenir wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:25 am
MedV wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:25 pm I agree. Though not important in solo roaming, AP regen tactic would be extremely beneficial in City’s, SCs, ranked and 6v6 fights.

WHs don’t have the best burst(WL), best sustain(SL), best debuffs (Mara) so being able to actually use some type of ability is pretty important.

An AP increase on hit would be bare minimum.
But could so do a smaller ap drain on hit with internal cd to make WH more useful in 6v6. (Might be too op tho)

Now this was gold.

Lithenir

Post#24 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:50 pm

KissShot wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:23 pm

Now this was gold.
As gold as your proposal ;)

Target2

Post#25 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:36 pm

nat3s wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:39 am
Rumpel wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:24 pm

Exactly what i thought. For roaming it's very strong together with parry m1. 12secs 100% parry...

It's countable but feels very unbalanced fighting against this spell. Can't be that bad nearly every wh is running it by skilling in that bad tree.

No, that's not how balance works. You need to look at mirrors together to keep a sense of balance/parity. If you want to advocate for a WH buff you'll need to think about a change to WE too. One of the main strengths of the WE is its sustained damage because it has good AP management. If you want that WE niche to be given to the WH then the WH niche of having a double parry buff feels like an appropriate balance change in the opposite direction.

At least try to be objective and balanced instead of campaigning for a straight WH buff.
This post is truly baffling to me. WE is already better than WH is every conceivable way yet you think giving them an AP tactic is going to push them over the top? Just absurd.

KissShot

Post#26 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:50 pm

Lithenir wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:50 pm
KissShot wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:23 pm

Now this was gold.
As gold as your proposal ;)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Xergon

Post#27 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:58 pm

Would also add that WE AP buff Kiss of Betrayal is also immense better in comparison to WH Blessed Bullets of Cleansing, 25% chance proc on any attack vs proc on Execution, therefore would happy to see any kind of AP tactic for WH, prob wont see it though... as Wargrim stated many times before, devs do not look for mirroring stuff... maybe AP on Crit ?
Last edited by Xergon on Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

KissShot

Post#28 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:00 pm

Target2 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:36 pm

This post is truly baffling to me. WE is already better than WH is every conceivable way yet you think giving them an AP tactic is going to push them over the top? Just absurd.

+1, also most melee dps have some form of AP regen or AP offset that is actually useful mid-fight (e.g., Slaughter - Slayer, Replenishing Strikes - SW, Easy Killin - Choppa, I Feelz Yer Pain - SH, Subvert Strength - Mara, and WE per previous mention).

Ads
nat3s

Post#29 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:33 pm

Target2 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:36 pm

If you're losing to a WE as a WH, you need to play better. WH should destroy a WE with equal gear/skill.
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

Rumpel

Post#30 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:42 pm

Xergon wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:58 pm Would also add that WE AP buff Kiss of Betrayal is also immense better in comparison to WH Blessed Bullets of Cleansing, 25% chance proc on any attack vs proc on Execution, therefore would happy to see any kind of AP tactic for WH, prob wont see it though... as Wargrim stated many times before, devs do not look for mirroring stuff... maybe AP on Crit ?
Same thing here but better for WH with aa increase. Wh has it on crit proc we has to use a frenzie.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler: