Recent Topics

Ads

Fort Tracker One Week In

Let's talk about... everything else
Lyability

Re: Fort Tracker One Week In

Post#71 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:15 pm

Interesting. I wonder how this data relates to scenario win and losses....Would be nice to see them side by side.

Ads
nuadarstark

Post#72 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:16 pm

I don't think anyone is collecting SC results, compared to cities and forts that I know few people track regularly.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

zij83

Post#73 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:38 pm

Gurf wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:34 am
Rekoom wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:00 am
lyncher12 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:53 am We don't need to buff Destro's mindless aoe capability to be on par with Order just to have more successful fort defenses. We need to nerf keep defense in general, if possible.
Both sides tanks have the same M4 Immaculate defence which is what most tanks use, so not sure what out-the-box combination Order has which is so good?
The KoBS ability that can drain and M4 all the way down to nothing is absolutely broken af.

zij83

Post#74 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:46 pm

nuadarstark wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:30 am Well, cause that way you're never gonna get to that sweet 5 star Dorf...

But in all seriousness, I get the rut, I do. I was in it 6 months ago when Order was getting zerged everywhere and we were having 2-15 loses in every city siege. For months. Was that fun? No. Were we told to "git gut" and get more organised? We did. Do I have this perverse feeling of comeuppance in the back of my mind. I can't lie here, I kinda do.

I've done few fort defenses on Destro recently with my old Chosen and no one is even trying unless you have FMJ or VII in the house. No organisation, no coordination, random 6-man groups everywhere, people in speccs not wanted in that type of content, entire warbands **** off and leaving after first push cause "they don't want to drop royal shards to Order". I also did one of the famed destro double fort pushes and people started leaving the first pushed fort before we even got to stage 3, moving to second and promptly losing it. Chat that day was throwing the blame on that entire thing on 1 known engi in the fort that was apparently so leet he was killing all 160 people all the time...

Destro was having issues taking forts vs determined defenders before, but even if there is a nerf to rdps AoE damage (which would have enormous impact everywhere, not only in sieges - on oRvR destro generally doesn't perform as horrid, cities are completely balanced now), it's not gonna solve the organisation problems, which is the issue Destro has right now when it comes to your general non-guild event oRvR.
Oh boy the problems with this post. First of all FMJ and VII barely contribute anymore and aren't the only reason destro wins forts when they do, but good job knowing the name of two destro guilds. The rest of this is just towing the line with the "destro needs to get good and organize" BS that every other person trying to deny that there is a serious balance problems with forts is spouting. In any kind of balanced situation the win rate would be closer to 50/50 regardless of other factors. As I type this up we are about to lose another Maw that we don't even have a chance to defend because for 10th time (I counted) this week we have less than max defender numbers on or going to fort.

RuhRoh

Post#75 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:22 pm

zij83 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:38 pm
Gurf wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:34 am
Both sides tanks have the same M4 Immaculate defence which is what most tanks use, so not sure what out-the-box combination Order has which is so good?
The KoBS ability that can drain and M4 all the way down to nothing is absolutely broken af.

JarlBerzirk

Post#76 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:51 pm

I think one of the buggest issues is the contribution system desperately needs reworked. If youre in a fort and you're participating, fighting, killing, taking bo's defending you should get medallions no questions asked. Im up to 7 forts in a row where "my contribution was too low for rewards" and that is no joke. I can't make this s up. And when you do 7 forts in a row for literally nothing but getting farmed by orders zerg, then you start to think to yourself, "these forts are not worth me wasting my time on. Its impossible for me to get to a flag to get enough contrib anyway, and even if i do its still not garunteed enough to actually get rewards." The problem is this mindset is shared by a lot of destro players, and that number is growing rapidly everyday. Id be more inclined to actually go to a fort if i was garunteed something at all for going and participating...

JarlBerzirk

Post#77 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:52 pm

I think one of the biggest issues is the contribution system desperately needs reworked. If you're in a fort and you're participating, fighting, killing, taking bo's defending you should get medallions no questions asked. Im up to 7 forts in a row where "my contribution was too low for rewards" and that is no joke. I can't make this s up. And when you do 7 forts in a row for literally nothing but getting farmed by orders zerg, then you start to think to yourself, "these forts are not worth me wasting my time on. Its impossible for me to get to a flag to get enough contrib anyway, and even if i do its still not garunteed enough to actually get rewards." The problem is this mindset is shared by a lot of destro players, and that number is growing rapidly everyday. Id be more inclined to actually go to a fort if i was garunteed something at all for going and participating...even if i did lose.

JarlBerzirk

Post#78 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:53 pm

Whoops sorry for the double post idk why it did that

Ads
Gurf

Post#79 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:00 pm

zij83 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:38 pm
So Knight can spec into Solar Flare to drain morale, which is very powerful for funnel push. Black Ork Yer Nothing also spec m4 aoe morale drain, 30 sec morale drain so not all the way but does more damage, seems like that would have pretty much the same effect seeing as you need you m4 at the start of the push not 30 seconds later, by that time you are already dead.
Last edited by Gurf on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Goermsi

Post#80 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:00 pm

JarlBerzirk wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:51 pm I think one of the buggest issues is the contribution system desperately needs reworked. If youre in a fort and you're participating, fighting, killing, taking bo's defending you should get medallions no questions asked. Im up to 7 forts in a row where "my contribution was too low for rewards" and that is no joke. I can't make this s up. And when you do 7 forts in a row for literally nothing but getting farmed by orders zerg, then you start to think to yourself, "these forts are not worth me wasting my time on. Its impossible for me to get to a flag to get enough contrib anyway, and even if i do its still not garunteed enough to actually get rewards." The problem is this mindset is shared by a lot of destro players, and that number is growing rapidly everyday. Id be more inclined to actually go to a fort if i was garunteed something at all for going and participating...
Destro lost the last 17 forts in a row. As a loser, u never roll. U can partifipating 200%, no chance. Thats why people tap a flag and leave, cause its enough.
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...