Recent Topics

Ads

Worst classes?

Let's talk about... everything else
Zadorck

Re: Worst classes?

Post#31 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:07 am

Hardkoar wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:13 pm
Zadorck wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:56 pm Lmao, dunno if this guy started playing ror yesterday
Rather amusing from a nobody that just joined last year lol. Who are you again? I mean your in game name.
Oh no you rlly believe i joined last year.. :D
I see, you got butthurt and apparently that's your only argument, so I guess you just realized you were wrong, but fine, '' free pass'' as Ceejay said

Ads
Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#32 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:47 am

Zadorck wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:07 am
Hardkoar wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:13 pm
Zadorck wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:56 pm Lmao, dunno if this guy started playing ror yesterday
Rather amusing from a nobody that just joined last year lol. Who are you again? I mean your in game name.
Oh no you rlly believe i joined last year.. :D
I see, you got butthurt and apparently that's your only argument, so I guess you just realized you were wrong, but fine, '' free pass'' as Ceejay said
You act as if your opinion mattered and people needed free passes from you, still waiting for that ign.

Zxul

Post#33 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:38 am

Anyway.

WE/wh in a rvr wb- all your abilities require getting into 5 ft range (finishers have 30 ft range, but to get them you need to build points- which requires being in 5 ft range), so you are a light armor class trying to somehow get to 5 ft from targets past the aoe spam, and collision detection. Or more likely just spamming throwing dagger for 20 dmg a pop.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

CountTalabecland

Post#34 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:44 am

Spoiler:
Seravajan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:57 pm
CountTalabecland wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:16 pm Because good WEs can either kill or take 70-80% health off most ppl during the KD and then you have a ranged snare, really isn't that hard. Maybe other MDPS with charge + flee stand a chance of escaping.
WE catch and eats bolstered lowbies just as easy as WL. With high crit chance and good gear, it's just disgusting farming.
When does the WE get the KD power? And the ranged snare is not working in melee range.

Its the 9 pt ability in the Path of Treachery called Heart Seeker.

I assume because you are asking this your WE is a low level?

If that is the case there's your issue, bolster doesn't make anyone good 1v1 unless you have some kind of sustain.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Zaxxond

Post#35 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:16 am

The AoE BW is the worst class. Super OP and needs the nerf it has deserved for 3 years.

abezverkhiy

Post#36 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:50 am

Worst classes are the ones unwanted in the game end-game content. Everything else (hard to master etc) you can live with but if nobody wants your class in city wbs then here it is - your class is the worst one regardless of what you think of it and regardless of how you can play this class.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Seravajan

Post#37 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:26 am

CountTalabecland wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:44 am
Spoiler:
Seravajan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:57 pm
CountTalabecland wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:16 pm Because good WEs can either kill or take 70-80% health off most ppl during the KD and then you have a ranged snare, really isn't that hard. Maybe other MDPS with charge + flee stand a chance of escaping.
WE catch and eats bolstered lowbies just as easy as WL. With high crit chance and good gear, it's just disgusting farming.
When does the WE get the KD power? And the ranged snare is not working in melee range.

Its the 9 pt ability in the Path of Treachery called Heart Seeker.

I assume because you are asking this your WE is a low level?

If that is the case there's your issue, bolster doesn't make anyone good 1v1 unless you have some kind of sustain.
Yeah. It is around level 17 now. Not optimal if essential stuff is hidden behind a spec line and is forcing a class into a specific specialization to get the necessary stuff. Giving only a melee snare would change the playability of the WE a lot.

Another thing I saw a lot is the battle of BW vs Sorc that the BW is much better and why?

Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#38 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:53 pm

abezverkhiy wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:50 am Worst classes are the ones unwanted in the game end-game content. Everything else (hard to master etc) you can live with but if nobody wants your class in city wbs then here it is - your class is the worst one regardless of what you think of it and regardless of how you can play this class.
Pretty much this, you'll never see in /5 NEED 1 WH OR WE FOR CITY, DUNGEON, FORT, WB , PREMADE, TO HOLD MY BEER...

It's just irrelevant for group play and will only get in a group because of friendships. This would be acceptable if the reward would be an amazing 1v1 class, but we all know how tanks/wps/doks/shammys/Am's/WL's/Maguses/Maras and even zealots can do that much better.

Ads
Seravajan

Post#39 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:04 pm

Hardkoar wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:53 pm
abezverkhiy wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:50 am Worst classes are the ones unwanted in the game end-game content. Everything else (hard to master etc) you can live with but if nobody wants your class in city wbs then here it is - your class is the worst one regardless of what you think of it and regardless of how you can play this class.
Pretty much this, you'll never see in /5 NEED 1 WH OR WE FOR CITY, DUNGEON, FORT, WB , PREMADE, TO HOLD MY BEER...

It's just irrelevant for group play and will only get in a group because of friendships. This would be acceptable if the reward would be an amazing 1v1 class, but we all know how tanks/wps/doks/shammys/Am's/WL's/Maguses/Maras and even zealots can do that much better.
Yeah I noticed it too. WH or WE should shine in a 1 vs 1 but even some tanks are performing better than a WE. Low survivability means a fast death means no damage output at all.

Orgruk

Post#40 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:09 pm

Zadorck wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:47 pm WH
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance