Recent Topics

Ads

RSH Underperforming

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

User avatar
sgtnanners
Posts: 26

Re: RSH Underperforming

Post#81 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:20 am

"rSH arent bad because <insert player here> can 2vX by kiting across the map with a pocket healer in tow" -someone

"Dont do the rework Im rr30 and I do extremely well on my rSH" -someone

"Sw rework RUINED the class its literally unplayable now don't do that to SH" -someone

"Mate just play mSH its op af with super good aoe, you cant have 2 op specs! Some classes don't even have 1 city viable spec" -someone
84 Sorc
75 Squig Herder
60 Shaman

Ads
Neverever
Posts: 30

Re: RSH Underperforming

Post#82 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:00 pm

Xergon wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:27 am
Zadorck wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:33 pm
ceramicartist wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:10 pm


No. Absolutely no one said that. AoE is the topic we are talking about. You are pulling that assumption out of your butt.

Both aoe and single target got buffed (Skirmish aoe/skirmish ST).

I'll leave the other two stances alone.
Nope, the topic is Rsh
Msh got decent aoe dmg
But when it comes to ST, Rsh clearly does not reach sw burst sadly
It clearly does, u all just ignoring fact that Squig has access to Pet which not like WL Pet, can have Range Mobile Pet, which is basically free dmg that does not cost u any AP. Specially after last patch, which gave boost to Pet stats.

Ofc i expect now ppl gonna cry: *but keeping pet alive is hard* *pet is buggy* *cant control pet* bla bla bla, bullshit, l2p, there are many rSH who use their Pets in godmode (Jurki/Teefz).

U expect to play rSH same as SW, dont, its not mirror, there are no mirrors, similar abilities or tactics or morales doesnt mean anything, there are big difference between classes, and ppl who understand it, know how to use it.
I usually find your posts logical but have to disagree on some points here. First of all, pet dmg is not free at all. As someone who has played both SW and SH I can fairly say SW abilities have around 20-25% probably even more with the recent SW changes base damage on their abilities+they have VON. Another point I disagree is that SH's ranged pets are not more effectual than WL pet as you think because on a moving targets what they usually do is to try keeping in 65ft to be able to attack and on moving targets they just keep following your target without any signs of dmg done. And well you have already mentioned their bugginess and fragility... And about the recent buffs on pets I haven't noticed a considerable change but I am eager to listen other SHs' experiences about it. When it comes to Jurki and Teefz, no doubt they are talented players but hunting pugs with a pocket healer (and a guard sometimes) as a rdp isn't rocket science and it is done in a more effectual way by some other classes. Drukar, Tropical for example.. I agree that RSH is not completely useless but it is also obvious it deserves a little love considering the dmg burst and effectuality of other ranged dps classes in game atm.
Last edited by Neverever on Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
CeeJay89
Posts: 168

Re: RSH Underperforming

Post#83 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:05 pm

Neverever wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:00 pm
Spoiler:
Xergon wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:27 am
Zadorck wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:33 pm


Nope, the topic is Rsh
Msh got decent aoe dmg
But when it comes to ST, Rsh clearly does not reach sw burst sadly
It clearly does, u all just ignoring fact that Squig has access to Pet which not like WL Pet, can have Range Mobile Pet, which is basically free dmg that does not cost u any AP. Specially after last patch, which gave boost to Pet stats.

Ofc i expect now ppl gonna cry: *but keeping pet alive is hard* *pet is buggy* *cant control pet* bla bla bla, bullshit, l2p, there are many rSH who use their Pets in godmode (Jurki/Teefz).

U expect to play rSH same as SW, dont, its not mirror, there are no mirrors, similar abilities or tactics or morales doesnt mean anything, there are big difference between classes, and ppl who understand it, know how to use it.
I usually find your posts logical but have to disagree on some points here. First of all, pet dmg is not free at all. As someone who has played both SW and SH I can fairly say SW abilities have around 20-25% probably even more with the recent SW changes base damage on their abilities+they have VON. Another point I disagree is that SH's ranged pets are not more effectual than WL pet as you think because on a moving targets what they usually do is to try keeping in 65ft to be able to attack and on moving targets they just keep following your target without any signs of dmg done. And well you have already mentioned their bugginess and fragility... When it comes to Jurki and Teefz, no doubt they are talented players but hunting pugs with a pocket healer (and a guard sometimes) as a rdp isn't rocket science and it is done in a more effectual way by some other classes. Drukar, Tropical for example.. I agree that RSH is not completely useless but it is also obvious it deserves a little love considering the dmg burst and effectuality of other ranged dps classes in game atm.


I won't get into everything else, but for clarity, I'm pretty sure by "free" damage he means that it costs you no AP or time. Pet attacks don't cost AP, and they don't use a GCD.

Neverever
Posts: 30

Re: RSH Underperforming

Post#84 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:13 pm

CeeJay89 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:05 pm
Neverever wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:00 pm
Spoiler:
Xergon wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:27 am


It clearly does, u all just ignoring fact that Squig has access to Pet which not like WL Pet, can have Range Mobile Pet, which is basically free dmg that does not cost u any AP. Specially after last patch, which gave boost to Pet stats.

Ofc i expect now ppl gonna cry: *but keeping pet alive is hard* *pet is buggy* *cant control pet* bla bla bla, bullshit, l2p, there are many rSH who use their Pets in godmode (Jurki/Teefz).

U expect to play rSH same as SW, dont, its not mirror, there are no mirrors, similar abilities or tactics or morales doesnt mean anything, there are big difference between classes, and ppl who understand it, know how to use it.
I usually find your posts logical but have to disagree on some points here. First of all, pet dmg is not free at all. As someone who has played both SW and SH I can fairly say SW abilities have around 20-25% probably even more with the recent SW changes base damage on their abilities+they have VON. Another point I disagree is that SH's ranged pets are not more effectual than WL pet as you think because on a moving targets what they usually do is to try keeping in 65ft to be able to attack and on moving targets they just keep following your target without any signs of dmg done. And well you have already mentioned their bugginess and fragility... When it comes to Jurki and Teefz, no doubt they are talented players but hunting pugs with a pocket healer (and a guard sometimes) as a rdp isn't rocket science and it is done in a more effectual way by some other classes. Drukar, Tropical for example.. I agree that RSH is not completely useless but it is also obvious it deserves a little love considering the dmg burst and effectuality of other ranged dps classes in game atm.


I won't get into everything else, but for clarity, I'm pretty sure by "free" damage he means that it costs you no AP or time. Pet attacks don't cost AP, and they don't use a GCD.
While I agree on GCD, I don't for free AP part because SW gets the extra dmg without having more AP costs on their abilities, too. And it is always there, no bugs and no efforts to keep a moving wine glass alive.

Zadorck
Posts: 33

Re: RSH Underperforming

Post#85 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:25 pm

sgtnanners wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:20 am
"rSH arent bad because <insert player here> can 2vX by kiting across the map with a pocket healer in tow" -someone

"Dont do the rework Im rr30 and I do extremely well on my rSH" -someone

"Sw rework RUINED the class its literally unplayable now don't do that to SH" -someone

"Mate just play mSH its op af with super good aoe, you cant have 2 op specs! Some classes don't even have 1 city viable spec" -someone
I don't get the point of that reply
I means anyone can quote imaginary players who tell unfounded exemples over 48 hours of experience

User avatar
sgtnanners
Posts: 26

Re: RSH Underperforming

Post#86 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:45 am

clearly you haven't been reading the replies in this thread. I pretty much summed up the past 8 pages of "discussion" sans a few comments giving actual balance suggestions.
84 Sorc
75 Squig Herder
60 Shaman

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Earthcake, Elvicof, Fenris78, Manatikik, Neverever, Skald, Ysaran and 57 guests