Recent Topics

Ads

RSH Underperforming

Let's talk about... everything else
Xergon

Re: RSH Underperforming

Post#61 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:28 pm

NSKaneda wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:05 pm
Xergon wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:40 am If u want to play rSH in WB atm only viable spec is ShotTruYa spam, with ExpertSkirmisher tactic, u need a bit brain and awarness to make use of that spec and ofc proper Guard n Heal to keep u alive while being close to enemy, but if u really want to be AoE usefull as rSH thats the only proper way atm.

Expert skirmisher tactic has been reworked a while back and now it only triggers when you are within 20ft from your target. That range bugs out a lot due to latency issues and on point blank range lag makes it work 2 times out of 10 (not only on rSH but any class with ES), often elongating cast times instead of reducing them. I've bug reported it and guess what, working as intended according to devs.

So yeah, shoot thru ya spam still works but ES+spam is unreliable to say the least.
Did i say its perfect ? Its only viable option for rSH right now, i didnt said its super duper amazing...
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Ads
franzjaeger

Post#62 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:20 pm

Xergon wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:28 pm
NSKaneda wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:05 pm
Xergon wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:40 am If u want to play rSH in WB atm only viable spec is ShotTruYa spam, with ExpertSkirmisher tactic, u need a bit brain and awarness to make use of that spec and ofc proper Guard n Heal to keep u alive while being close to enemy, but if u really want to be AoE usefull as rSH thats the only proper way atm.

Expert skirmisher tactic has been reworked a while back and now it only triggers when you are within 20ft from your target. That range bugs out a lot due to latency issues and on point blank range lag makes it work 2 times out of 10 (not only on rSH but any class with ES), often elongating cast times instead of reducing them. I've bug reported it and guess what, working as intended according to devs.

So yeah, shoot thru ya spam still works but ES+spam is unreliable to say the least.
Did i say its perfect ? Its only viable option for rSH right now, i didnt said its super duper amazing...

How is it viable if the tactic is broken to the point where it makes the spammed skill bug out or at best have the same cast time in practice? Then you're better off spamming Shoot Thru Ya with another tactic slotted instead that actually does something useful.

Shoot Thru Ya as a skill is also bugged or at least very unreliable. It doesn't hit all targets it should hit, sometimes it doesn't hit at all for example if there's even the tiniest difference in terrain height between you and your target. Moving seems to mess up the LOS as well sometimes, it doesn't seem to have the range of the tooltip either (is it even affected by Shootin Wif da Wind? seems like range is even less than 65ft much less 97ft) so you literally have to stand still at ~40ft range, even terrain, and pray that it hits more than two or three enemies in the blob you're firing into.

Zadorck

Post#63 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:15 pm

Neverever wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:21 pm People speak as if RSW got buffed only in terms of AOE and for WB build but that is not true.
RSW got buffed even more in 1vs1 and single target damage.
SO yes RSH needs at least a slight dmg increase on its abilities to catch up with what you see in the video.

Click here to watch on YouTube
Finally someone who say real facts
I means we all read the sames patch note, we all play the same game and we all notice the dmg difference for months now, but peoples still saying it's a learn to play issue / you should counter etc instead of admit Rsh need real buff to catch up rsw burst

Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#64 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:48 pm

Ugle wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:33 am Repeating yourself won't change the veracity of the statment, which is, to put it politely, lacking..
Lmao, double post happened due to forum lag, if you truly believe that the SH is anywhere near the SW you truly have lost your mind, which is something you should worry about given the fact you claim to play both SW and SH.
Then again 123 from the middle of a zerg could blind your entire judgment on what is truly happening around you.

Bergbart

Post#65 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:49 pm

Yes the Buff in Single target Damage is true Acid Arrow to Skirmisch stance was the best for my playstyle + glass Arrow.
The Vid is Scout.
The Burst for me Von+ Acid Arrow+ Rapidfire is nice.
The Vid Shows the Nuke Capalities of Sw but dont forget and here come the fuell for fire Sh dont have stance requirements for ranged attacks oO with pets so it get interresting:)

Edith: Sw have better Tactics Leading Shoots, Repleshing strike, the new **** and the Meele Stuff in therms of Damage

ceramicartist

Post#66 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:10 pm

Neverever wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:21 pm People speak as if RSW got buffed only in terms of AOE and for WB build but that is not true.
No. Absolutely no one said that. AoE is the topic we are talking about. You are pulling that assumption out of your butt.

Both aoe and single target got buffed (Skirmish aoe/skirmish ST).

I'll leave the other two stances alone.

Neverever

Post#67 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:38 pm

ceramicartist wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:10 pm
No. Absolutely no one said that. AoE is the topic we are talking about. You are pulling that assumption out of your butt.

First of all, I am not interested to get involved into your teenager overreaction and aggression so try showing some manners if your aim is to have a progressive discussion next time. Secondly, you don't need an extraordinary reading comprehension to see this thread was not opened to ask AOE buffs for RSH by the opener and despite that some people kept suggesting RSW lacked an AOE build and they were simply given one with the related patch. So NO the topic was not about AOE but some people tend to discuss it from only that perspective. Finally, thanks for confirming my statement.

jvlosky

Post#68 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:44 am

Pretty sure every SW would love to have the melee tree mSH has, just saying......

but I guess SH would get a city viable build for ranged and melee where as SW still is pretty ass in city and end game orvr in general but hey we need more stunties right?

Ads
ceramicartist

Post#69 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:49 am

Neverever wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:38 pm
ceramicartist wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:10 pm

First of all, I am not interested to get involved into your teenager overreaction and aggression so try showing some manners if your aim is to have a progressive discussion next time. Secondly, you don't need an extraordinary reading comprehension to see this thread was not opened to ask AOE buffs for RSH by the opener and despite that some people kept suggesting RSW lacked an AOE build and they were simply given one with the related patch. So NO the topic was not about AOE but some people tend to discuss it from only that perspective. Finally, thanks for confirming my statement.
If AoE is the topic of a few posts within this thread, then why would those people be talking about ST? Thank you for proving my point.

franzjaeger

Post#70 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:19 am

jvlosky wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:44 am Pretty sure every SW would love to have the melee tree mSH has, just saying......

but I guess SH would get a city viable build for ranged and melee where as SW still is pretty ass in city and end game orvr in general but hey we need more stunties right?

rSW is better both in city and in orvr than rSH. This topic is about rSH underperforming, not about mSH.

And why bring up dwarves? Stay on topic.