Recent Topics

Ads

[Training Constructs] Show your results

Let's talk about... everything else
ChicagoJoe

Re: [Training Constructs] Show your results

Post#41 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:48 pm

Parallels66 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:44 pm https://imgur.com/INTQD0O

SnB IB 3 peice sov/5 invader, fortress hammer/ scenario reverence shieldm, 2x genesis everlasting, 1x genesis warrior, only m1 used, no pots/linis :))))))))))))))
You rock buddy.
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Ads
ChicagoJoe

Post#42 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:56 pm

rr8X Engi 13.316 seconds 1217 per sec.
Full sov, 3 piece genesis. Bloodlord rifle, fortress spanner 49% crit.

using only ballistic +80 pot. started with x8 stacks on gun turret.

About 17-18 secs with 100 ft sniping build.
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Parallels66

Post#43 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:00 am

ChicagoJoe wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:48 pm
Parallels66 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:44 pm https://imgur.com/INTQD0O

SnB IB 3 peice sov/5 invader, fortress hammer/ scenario reverence shieldm, 2x genesis everlasting, 1x genesis warrior, only m1 used, no pots/linis :))))))))))))))
You rock buddy.
IB dps OP in this meta 😂 our guild leader in SnB SM does over 3x my dps lmao
Skargraive the Chosen - [Unreal]

nuadarstark

Post#44 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:53 am

S&B SM, full sov & rr81, running your usual and very tanky WW - Raking Talons - Crushing Advance city build. Using Rugged, Perfect Defenses, Raking Talons and Ensorcelled Agony. Running STR/Wounds linies to simulate having WP with me while also keeping the STR bonus (I use str/mp in cities).

STR 618
WS 244
Toughness 954
Wounds 984
Armour 4905 with a pot

Time to down the construct 42.94, dps 386 while pushing "silly dps" rotation that I'd never use aside from when I end up in an ST group and need to chase heals down. Time to down the construct 46.128 and 351 dps in the more reasonable rotation with WoH, CA, WW and DT spam.

Could push it well above 400 dps and close to 500 with taunts before big hitting abilities, spamming Dazzling Strike, hamming actions pots, etc but it feels a bit pointless.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

ChicagoJoe

Post#45 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:43 pm

nuadarstark wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:53 am Image

S&B SM, full sov & rr81, running your usual and very tanky WW - Raking Talons - Crushing Advance city build. Using Rugged, Perfect Defenses, Raking Talons and Ensorcelled Agony. Running STR/Wounds linies to simulate having WP with me while also keeping the STR bonus (I use str/mp in cities).

STR 618
WS 244
Toughness 954
Wounds 984
Armour 4905 with a pot

Time to down the construct 42.94, dps 386 while pushing "silly dps" rotation that I'd never use aside from when I end up in an ST group and need to chase heals down. Time to down the construct 46.128 and 351 dps in the more reasonable rotation with WoH, CA, WW and DT spam.

Could push it well above 400 dps and close to 500 with taunts before big hitting abilities, spamming Dazzling Strike, hamming actions pots, etc but it feels a bit pointless.
There is something really wrong with IB when a 2H IB with offensive SOV/Warlord BIS mix running focused offense can't take down training dummy as fast. This SM is running a reasonable build and he is faster than unreasonable IB 2H builds. Its shocking how IB much ground IB has to make up as gear and rr have progressed since the earlier ROR days with Volgo video beatdowns of 1vs2-5.

Its like IB buffs need to stack on top of each other and potions AND armor debuffs scale to new armor levels, and have 2H tanks get grudge on hits without wasting a tactic to get close to any of the other tanks.

Baaldr

Post#46 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:00 pm

Well once ib's have their grudge they got THE highest dps, so theirs that.

nuadarstark

Post#47 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:34 pm

ChicagoJoe wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:43 pm
nuadarstark wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:53 am Image

STR 618
WS 244
Toughness 954
Wounds 984
Armour 4905 with a pot

There is something really wrong with IB when a 2H IB with offensive SOV/Warlord BIS mix running focused offense can't take down training dummy as fast. This SM is running a reasonable build and he is faster than unreasonable IB 2H builds. Its shocking how IB much ground IB has to make up as gear and rr have progressed since the earlier ROR days with Volgo video beatdowns of 1vs2-5.

Its like IB buffs need to stack on top of each other and potions AND armor debuffs scale to new armor levels, and have 2H tanks get grudge on hits without wasting a tactic to get close to any of the other tanks.
Yeah, I'm the GL the IB above me mentioned and I think it is kinda absurd as well, especially compared to IBs. I mean, I stack STR pretty heavily in this build, but it's still 4 Sov Main, 3 Sov Off, 2 Sentinel (jewel with block), so tons of toughness and with Perfect Defenses, my block in Perfect Stance gets to 55-60% when I spam Crushing Advance, parry in 30s.

IB and physical damage dealers got shafter hard with a lot of the server running in Sov/Inv, armour potted all the time and stacking armour to tank levels on talis. You're just not gonna get the same results.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

Panodil

Post#48 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:01 pm

Magus RR69 pve gear
5 bloodlord 2 sent, bloodlord staff

9.3s
1739 dps
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Ads
kmark101

Post#49 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:15 pm

ChicagoJoe wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:43 pm There is something really wrong with IB when a 2H IB with offensive SOV/Warlord BIS mix running focused offense can't take down training dummy as fast. This SM is running a reasonable build and he is faster than unreasonable IB 2H builds. Its shocking how IB much ground IB has to make up as gear and rr have progressed since the earlier ROR days with Volgo video beatdowns of 1vs2-5.

Exactly and most of the IB suggestions and balance proposals were focusing on this very subject over the last year (I myself submitted like 5), but ended up with deaf ears. Then IB got AP battery tactic change and a massive nerf on a skill recently, while these issues were ignored. Even simple solutions as removing armor pots/talis from the game would solve most of the disrcepancy issues of physical dps vs magical dps classes and provide a very good balance. One can hope.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Twohandernoob

Post#50 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:17 pm

WH 83rr

9.378s 1727dps

Now that's quite enough of that.
Last edited by Twohandernoob on Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.