Recent Topics

Ads

So Balancing is based on Cinematics

Let's talk about... everything else
Zadorck

Re: So Balancing is based on Cinematics

Post#31 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:09 pm

arturziomas wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:20 am In that cinematic where slayer fights with black orc i don't see any block/parry bypass, rampage should totally be removed, just saying.
:P
He's so right
Give this man a medal !

Ps: also imagine am countering on melee we with a staff :lol:

Ads
NSKaneda

Post#32 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:34 pm

Freerider wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:39 pm -WH/WE are so useless that they dont even appear on the video.
WE is fighting dps AM ;)

Also, your post made me chuckle :lol:
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Dwarni

Post#33 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:42 pm

I thought balancing was based on what classes the devs play most, or maybe I am wrong ;)

penagos22

Post#34 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:01 pm

nocturnalguest wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:59 am you are just watching wrong cinematics

Click here to watch on YouTube

I made my character thinking about this bald man and now if I find a chosen I must run away, fun XD.

idk maybe the wp dps should support the other classes giving things in battle like stats or something. he is a frontliner but his role is to bring the faith of sigmar into battle. maybe we have the wrong approximation of what a wp dps is in ROR. i mean
the wp heal stays behind and heals people the wp dps should give things so that the allies do more damage and express the wrath of sigmar on the enemies.

maybe, instead of absence of faith, wp dps will cast like the wp heal does when using martir's blessing and give something to all nearby allies (idk some offensive stat or maybe increase the damage of the all wb so with 1 wp dps will be enough like in the cinematic)
Yes I know, I'm daydreaming, sorry for my englando again.
Last edited by penagos22 on Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neverever

Post#35 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:16 pm

Dwarni wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:42 pm I thought balancing was based on what classes the devs play most, or maybe I am wrong ;)
Forum ban inc. :D :mrgreen:

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#36 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:24 pm

Neverever wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:16 pm
Dwarni wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:42 pm I thought balancing was based on what classes the devs play most, or maybe I am wrong ;)
Forum ban inc. :D :mrgreen:
He's been trying really hard for one.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Goermsi

Post#37 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:38 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:02 am
zulnam wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:58 pm ORCAPULTS CONFIRMED.

Hope they have fail chance and the orc dies hitting the wall :lol: :lol: :lol:
I did ask for this specifically, but I'm not sure if it will get approved over "fairness" reasons.
Let us shoot 2 Orcs ... 1 will find his way :D
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

retekelek

Post#38 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:22 pm

Nerf Dps zealots/runis, they outplay all classes, everyone switching to them, soon there will be no other dps class played, they ruining the game.

Ads
retekelek

Post#39 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:30 pm

Spoiler:
penagos22 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:01 pm
nocturnalguest wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:59 am you are just watching wrong cinematics

I made my character thinking about this bald man and now if I find a chosen I must run away, fun XD.

idk maybe the wp dps should support the other classes giving things in battle like stats or something. he is a frontliner but his role is to bring the faith of sigmar into battle. maybe we have the wrong approximation of what a wp dps is in ROR. i mean
the wp heal stays behind and heals people the wp dps should give things so that the allies do more damage and express the wrath of sigmar on the enemies.

maybe, instead of absence of faith, wp dps will cast like the wp heal does when using martir's blessing and give something to all nearby allies (idk some offensive stat or maybe increase the damage of the all wb so with 1 wp dps will be enough like in the cinematic)
Thats acctually not a bad idea, not like i had a geared dps wp to tell what the class lacking to perform, but i like the angle of it.

penagos22

Post#40 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:12 am

retekelek wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:30 pm
Spoiler:
penagos22 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:01 pm

Thats acctually not a bad idea, not like i had a geared dps wp to tell what the class lacking to perform, but i like the angle of it.
healing is not the only way to support. maybe the offensive path of the wp should increase the damage of the warband and not try to take the place of a dps because wp is a support class.