Recent Topics

Ads

Melee SH is bonkers

Let's talk about... everything else
Nishka
Suspended

Melee SH is bonkers

Post#1 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:06 am

Just seen Melee SH doing 200k damage in 2 short wb fights in a city siege. Outperforming any sorc in the SC. Like, seriously? Class with so much utility is allowed to have so much damage?

/destro trolls saying how melee sh is actually weak and needs a buff inc
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Ads
Haskr

Re: Melee SH is bonkers

Post#2 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:45 am

melee sh is actually weak and needs a buff

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#3 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:45 am

Nishka wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:06 am Just seen Melee SH doing 200k damage in 2 short wb fights in a city siege. Outperforming any sorc in the SC. Like, seriously? Class with so much utility is allowed to have so much damage?

you mean that Sorcs are underperfonming??? yes totally agreed.

question: what dmg did the top BW and slayer in that 2 fights?

Jabba

Post#4 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:49 am

Alot of that damage was probably on the mob packs around the objectives.....
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Neverever

Post#5 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:50 am

Wow.. Someone is actually complaining about MSH AOE damage. What's the world coming to...

Nishka
Suspended

Post#6 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:53 am

emiliorv wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:45 am
Nishka wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:06 am Just seen Melee SH doing 200k damage in 2 short wb fights in a city siege. Outperforming any sorc in the SC. Like, seriously? Class with so much utility is allowed to have so much damage?

you mean that Sorcs are underperfonming??? yes totally agreed.

question: what dmg did the top BW and slayer in that 2 fights?
Premade WB sorcs, so I doubt they were underperformed. Our best DPS did like 50k in the first fight and even less in the second, because smashed faster
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Nishka
Suspended

Post#7 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:54 am

Jabba wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:49 am Alot of that damage was probably on the mob packs around the objectives.....
Well, some of it for certain. But I've seen Melee SH damage first hand and can testify that its bonkers

agemennon675

Post#8 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:56 am

MSH was topping dmg charts in city for months but is that mean anything ? Maybe they should be doing top dmg who knows
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Ads
Jabba

Post#9 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:57 am

mSH probably has the lowest damage of the aoe classes you see regularly in warbands. In fights against unguarded rdps heavy pug groups, sure they might top the damage as everything is dead within 10 seconds.

In any protracted fight, mSH damage doesn't compete with the others unless you have 100% uptime cd reduction in their party.

Their morale game is weak at now too, as their morale pump is terrible, and not many otherson destro run dedicated group morale pumps anyway since the nerf.
Last edited by Jabba on Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Gurf

Post#10 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:59 am

MSH damage is definitely over tuned considering the amount of utility and tools it has, it shouldn't be doing damage close to a Choppa/Sorc/ Slayer/BW because it doesn't have the risk mechanic, rather has the opposite defence mechanic and survivability tools. It may get a bit of a "rework" with the upcoming SH changes I assume.