Recent Topics

Ads

Order losing all weekend event scenarios

Let's talk about... everything else
Nishka
Suspended

Order losing all weekend event scenarios

Post#1 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:58 pm

Why are weekend events favoring destruction so much? 10 scenarios 10 loses. Without a single kill for order.
Doesnt help that all event maps are closed spaces favoring destruction melee zergs.

EDIT: 15 scenarios without a single kill for order. Way to make a fun weekend scenario. Also tells a lot about the current balance state of the game.

EDIT2: 20 scenarios without a single order kill in them. Lets make this a challenge?
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Ads
Gurf

Re: Order losing all weekend event scenarios

Post#2 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:36 pm

Don't worry, they are fighting hard to get Slayer nerfed now so they have the better melee ball 100% of the time

Nishka
Suspended

Post#3 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:47 pm

23 scenarios without a single order kill in them and keep counting
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Mergrim

Post#4 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:47 pm

Something is broken on the destro with pop, if you sign up solo you can wait 30min and no pop. Thats why everyone on destro trying to make 6man(2/2/2). If you que solo on order side you got almost instant pop.

I disagree. Almost every scenario in this game favoring rdps. Maybe not GoE/MT.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#5 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:53 pm

Mergrim wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:47 pm Something is broken on the destro with pop, if you sign up solo you can wait 30min and no pop. Thats why everyone on destro trying to make 6man(2/2/2). If you que solo on order side you got almost instant pop.

That's not broken. That's direct consequence of destruction completely dominating scenarios. Order just don't queue up for scenarios. I, for one, won't touch scenarios with a 10-foot pole if I somehow manage to complete this idiotic event.

Tom

Post#6 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:57 pm

Mergrim wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:47 pm Something is broken on the destro with pop, if you sign up solo you can wait 30min and no pop. Thats why everyone on destro trying to make 6man(2/2/2). If you que solo on order side you got almost instant pop.

Only wait 30 mins!!? :o Last weekend I didn't get a single event sc pop trying to queue solo.. not 1.

XsorrowerX

Post#7 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:03 pm

Nothing is broken about destro waiting for 30 mins. That's what happens when everyone logs on to the over crowded population side. Not enough opponents to go around. They have almost 70% atm.

As much as I want to try out SH with the changes, I'm going to continue working on my Order side atm.

Mergrim

Post#8 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:20 pm

XsorrowerX wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:03 pm

Nothing is broken about destro waiting for 30 mins. That's what happens when everyone logs on to the over crowded population side. Not enough opponents to go around. They have almost 70% atm.

As much as I want to try out SH with the changes, I'm going to continue working on my Order side atm.
Like i write they got only problem with solo pop, que in duo and you get instant pop.Order solo que-instant pop, Destro solo que-no pop >force them to make pt>then you fight double premede vs full pug:D

Ads
duvalx

Post#9 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:38 pm

i feel your pain mate, i just HATE weekend events now, just brings the worst out in people ... I've raged a few times in weekend SCs im ashamed to say, but its got beyond terrible.. nothing the devs can do to fix it , other than just make it play x amount of times win or lose you get the event done...

I managed to get some friends to play recently, all but one left after the first event weekend because of how frustrating it was for them :(
given up trying to play the good guys!

lyncher12

Post#10 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:41 pm

ever since the x2 queue times on destro have been abysmal for solo queue. not sure if something changed on that end