Recent Topics

Ads

SoR change

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

marafado
Posts: 143

Re: SoR change

Post#111 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:20 pm

yeah :) lets remove nerfedbuttoms just to check the "premade skills" ;p

Ads
Hardkoar
Suspended
Posts: 242

Re: SoR change

Post#112 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:24 pm

sullemunk wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:15 pm
The population tracker in SoR was originally design for staff memmbers to monitor the flow in different zones and not for the "normal players"
The removal of NB would most likely be hands down the best patch in the history of this private server. But apparently people need it for potions :roll: :lol:

And yes, the population tracking was for the devs, but it was a great addition for the players and it did not hinder the players.
The argument '' they see the population and they give up is totally moot when people obviously do the same when they don't see the numbers on SOR ''. As you can see from my SS reported above.

User avatar
Lithenir
Posts: 270

Re: SoR change

Post#113 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:34 pm

Hardkoar wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:12 pm
Cherry picking? Lmao dude, i just logged in and asked where was order. I got that reply, it's amusing how blind folded your opinion and bias is.

I can't deal with this level of blind bias, here's your ''OMG ORDER BE SIEGING AVELORN'' bs.

Image

You are the only one trying to fool people with your BS. There's really no point talking to you any further, you are as blind as it gets. I'm done.
Enjoy your Avelorn Keep defence, because that's where you are going.
So first you showed the screenshot from the chat implying that order doesn't do anything anymore because they don't see the numbers. I told you they are doing something. Which was obviously the truth because they sieged a keep.
You can fail at sieging that's just normal, it's plain wrong that order doesn't do anything anymore.
As I told before I am not biased the only one bias here seems you since you blame everything on the missing population numbers. Anyway I am sure you won't understand what I am saying again

marafado
Posts: 143

Re: SoR change

Post#114 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:42 pm

the more ror comes in the direction the original war was, the more interesting ror will be, in my opinion.
this adjust in sor its great, but if devs /staff can remove NB for 1 or 2 weeks (temp stuff) would be very nice:)

Hardkoar
Suspended
Posts: 242

Re: SoR change

Post#115 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:56 pm

First you claim.
Lithenir wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:06 pm
People tend to look at numbers and react to it meaning when we have a slight disadvantage order tend to say "we don't have the numbers" doing nothing after that. Which is unhealthy imo.
Then you follow with...
Lithenir wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:34 pm
As I told before I am not biased the only one bias here seems you since you blame everything on the missing population numbers.
????
Lithenir wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:34 pm
So you showed the screenshot from the chat where order doesn't do anything anymore because they don't see the numbers.
Yea, and SOR population tracking is OFF, they still feel they don't have numbers. You don't even know what you are saying anymore. First your argument is that you want SOR tracker gone, because in your opinion, it impacts people negatively when they can see that their numbers are low.
I showed you that people feel exactly the same when the tracker is off with the screenshot above. Just stop.

blondgelockt
Suspended
Posts: 47

Re: SoR change

Post#116 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:14 pm

sullemunk wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:09 pm
If players get this emotional over one small change in an addon, wonder how they will react if Nerfedbutton get gutted
You guys have hinted at disabling NB for literal years now, so don't get our hopes up again please.
sullemunk wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:15 pm
The population tracker in SoR was originally design for staff memmbers to monitor the flow in different zones and not for the "normal players"
So you don't plan on bringing the SOR with numbers back? A clear answer now, please, none of the usual dev weirdness. Just a clear cut answer so we can put this to rest.

User avatar
Lithenir
Posts: 270

Re: SoR change

Post#117 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:18 pm

Hardkoar wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:56 pm
First you claim.
Lithenir wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:06 pm
People tend to look at numbers and react to it meaning when we have a slight disadvantage order tend to say "we don't have the numbers" doing nothing after that. Which is unhealthy imo.
Then you follow with...
Lithenir wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:34 pm
As I told before I am not biased the only one bias here seems you since you blame everything on the missing population numbers.
????
Lithenir wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:34 pm
So you showed the screenshot from the chat where order doesn't do anything anymore because they don't see the numbers.
Yea, and SOR population tracking is OFF, they still feel they don't have numbers. You don't even know what you are saying anymore. First your argument is that you want SOR tracker gone, because in your opinion, it impacts people negatively when they can see that their numbers are low.
I showed you that people feel exactly the same when the tracker is off with the screenshot above. Just stop.
Nicely ripping everything I said apart and out of context...

Anyway don't feel the troll. I'm out. It's pointless

User avatar
JarlBerzirk
Posts: 151

Re: SoR change

Post#118 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:32 pm

Lithenir wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:18 pm
Hardkoar wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:56 pm
First you claim.
Lithenir wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:06 pm
People tend to look at numbers and react to it meaning when we have a slight disadvantage order tend to say "we don't have the numbers" doing nothing after that. Which is unhealthy imo.
Then you follow with...
Lithenir wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:34 pm
As I told before I am not biased the only one bias here seems you since you blame everything on the missing population numbers.
????
Lithenir wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:34 pm
So you showed the screenshot from the chat where order doesn't do anything anymore because they don't see the numbers.
Yea, and SOR population tracking is OFF, they still feel they don't have numbers. You don't even know what you are saying anymore. First your argument is that you want SOR tracker gone, because in your opinion, it impacts people negatively when they can see that their numbers are low.
I showed you that people feel exactly the same when the tracker is off with the screenshot above. Just stop.
Nicely ripping everything I said apart and out of context...

Anyway don't feel the troll. I'm out. It's pointless
These guys are literally nothing but trolls and very poor ones at that. Don't waste your time. They'll be gone in a couple week since the game is clearly dead to them. Wargrim said it best himself. They've seen this doomsday crap before and it probably wont be the last time they see it.

Ads
Nosun
Posts: 111

Re: SoR change

Post#119 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:34 pm

It doesnt really matter much to me if you get the population number in sor or not but if the idea was to increase the amount of people fighting in the lakes i think at least for now it has done the exact opposite. Maybe it has also been due to the fort bug and other bugs that came with thepatch and that it,s Thanksgivning holiday weekend for NA players but every time i have gone out into the lakes this weekend it seemed like half as many people or even less than that as usual.

User avatar
CountTalabecland
Posts: 803

Re: SoR change

Post#120 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:34 pm

SoR live pop tracking was just too strong of a tool for everyone to have since it dictated the flow of the campaign and the ability to cross realm to the winning side exists.

However, for defense purposes it did bust a few zergs in pre-fort zones. Zerging will again be harder to counteract again since ppl will flock to one zone where everyone else is and congregating defenders wont be as easy.

But, it doesnt help destro too much since forts will always be full now as it will be harder to know when/if a second fort push is coming so the afk blob will flock to open forts resulting in full forts constantly and we all know how well destro handles forts.
Last edited by CountTalabecland on Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/75) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: battosai89, norainu and 57 guests