Recent Topics

Ads

SoR change

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Hardkoar
Suspended
Posts: 242

Re: SoR change

Post#121 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:35 pm

Yea, people that don't agree with your opinion must definitely be trolling.

I saw you typing in chat while we were getting destroyed in Avelorn, you clearly saw how people feel about SOR. Quit being delusional, at least we seem to find a common ground. It's pointless.

Ads
User avatar
JarlBerzirk
Posts: 151

Re: SoR change

Post#122 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:39 pm

Hardkoar wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:35 pm
Yea, people that don't agree with your opinion must definitely be trolling.

I saw you typing in chat while we were getting destroyed in Avelorn, you clearly saw how people feel about SOR. Quit being delusional, at least we seem to find a common ground. It's pointless.
You understand that the reason destro has the numbers right now is because people are testing out the SH changes. It has nothing to do with SoR at all. For the past 4 months order has been completely and utterly dominating NA prime time, and for one weekend destro actually has the pop and you act like the sky is falling. You should take Wargrims advice and take a break to calm down...

billyk
Posts: 104

Re: SoR change

Post#123 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:49 pm

People say this is more like live was, except it isn't. In live you couldn't just travel and fight freely between tiers 2-4, meaning you only had 3 lakes available at any given time. Now you have 9, which means population is spread too thin for any meaningful rvr since we're playing blind now. If you don't want SoR, you have to divide tiers again. If you don't want divided tiers, you need SoR. Your choice.

Sofong
Posts: 325

Re: SoR change

Post#124 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:50 pm

marafado wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:42 pm
the more ror comes in the direction the original war was, the more interesting ror will be, in my opinion.
this adjust in sor its great, but if devs /staff can remove NB for 1 or 2 weeks (temp stuff) would be very nice:)
yeah roll every class back like live, empty city instances, no grp only sc :D

billyk
Posts: 104

Re: SoR change

Post#125 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:51 pm

JarlBerzirk wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:39 pm
For the past 4 months order has been completely and utterly dominating NA prime time, and for one weekend destro actually has the pop and you act like the sky is falling.
And Destro has been dominating EU prime time. Now Destro is dominating both.

Hardkoar
Suspended
Posts: 242

Re: SoR change

Post#126 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:55 pm

JarlBerzirk wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:39 pm
Hardkoar wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:35 pm
Yea, people that don't agree with your opinion must definitely be trolling.

I saw you typing in chat while we were getting destroyed in Avelorn, you clearly saw how people feel about SOR. Quit being delusional, at least we seem to find a common ground. It's pointless.
You understand that the reason destro has the numbers right now is because people are testing out the SH changes. It has nothing to do with SoR at all. For the past 4 months order has been completely and utterly dominating NA prime time, and for one weekend destro actually has the pop and you act like the sky is falling. You should take Wargrims advice and take a break to calm down...
No doubt, but the argument of ''Lets remove SOR'' was : Order look at numbers and feel discouraged, so they don't even try.
This is happening even now without SOR therefor argument = Moot. How is it that people need to calm down because they don't agree with the opinion of few?
I'm not sure bout Destro chat, but Order is filled with people asking if SOR has been ''fixed yet''. As I type this, another person just asked in /1.
You are hyperboling everything, no the sky is not falling, facts are facts, you can't change them.
If the devs want to keep it the way it is, it will stay. If they wnat to change it, it will, your opinion nor mine will make a difference.
If your point is to silence everyone that does not agree with you, then go ahead, it wont matter anyway.

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 7368
Contact:

Re: SoR change

Post#127 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:56 pm

billyk wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:49 pm
People say this is more like live was, except it isn't. In live you couldn't just travel and fight freely between tiers 2-4, meaning you only had 3 lakes available at any given time. Now you have 9, which means population is spread too thin for any meaningful rvr since we're playing blind now. If you don't want SoR, you have to divide tiers again. If you don't want divided tiers, you need SoR. Your choice.
This is just wrong. There's only three lakes open at a time. Do you play the game or just troll the forums?
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

TreefAM
Posts: 602

Re: SoR change

Post#128 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:05 pm

billyk wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:49 pm
People say this is more like live was, except it isn't. In live you couldn't just travel and fight freely between tiers 2-4, meaning you only had 3 lakes available at any given time. Now you have 9, which means population is spread too thin for any meaningful rvr since we're playing blind now. If you don't want SoR, you have to divide tiers again. If you don't want divided tiers, you need SoR. Your choice.
Do you even play the game lol? You always have only 3 lakes available at any given moment unless a fort is locked.

Ads
blondgelockt
Suspended
Posts: 47

Re: SoR change

Post#129 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:15 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:56 pm
Do you play the game or just troll the forums?
TreefAM wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:05 pm
Do you even play the game lol?
Reading comprehension needs a buff.

Added Explanation:
What he wrote
billyk wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:49 pm
In live you couldn't just travel and fight freely between tiers 2-4, meaning you only had 3 lakes available at any given time. Now you have 9, which means population is spread too thin for any meaningful rvr since we're playing blind now.
What you read:
billyk wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:49 pm
In live you only had 3 lakes available at any given time. Now you have 9, which means population is spread too thin for any meaningful rvr since we're playing blind now.

User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 7368
Contact:

Re: SoR change

Post#130 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:18 pm

blondgelockt wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:15 pm
wargrimnir wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:56 pm
Do you play the game or just troll the forums?
TreefAM wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:05 pm
Do you even play the game lol?
Reading comprehension needs a buff.
It is hilariously telling that you got the exact same response for that assessment from two people at the same time, and you're the one talking about reading comprehension. :)

Explain yourself?

And yeah, your explanation doesn't make any more sense either way it's read. There's three active zones. It's not hard to find fights. It's harder to see how many people are in a zone exactly.
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: amourmisha, Dartanous and 71 guests

cron