Xergon wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:39 pm
I completely do not understand what is ur issue? Questions about pop is what it suppose to be to create communication and cooperation between players within same realm, is it not ? And about PUGs im not saying they doing bad thing, they are almost ONLY reason why u having action in RvR atm, the issue is that PREMADE groups have no incentive to make those things because its not worth the effort neither its
smart to be the 1st who start siege and expose urself to attacks...
Issues are :
- Pugs are not organized enough to start communicating their moves, let alone numbers since they obviously dont have time/ressources/manpower to get quick and accurate infos.
- Warbands are communicating into their wbs mostly, being in discord or not, and barely make the effort of broadcasting their moves and pop in /1, let alone /t4.
- Informations about numbers in chat are either cumbersome, cluttering the channels wich already contains barely enough space for meaningful infos, like WB recruitment and moves/sieges, countdowns, etc.
- Any information will be instantly obsolete the time needed for others to react ; for instance, knowing that X enemy is fighting here and need backup will most probably be too late anyway, not to mention refresh rate of battles on minimap wich dont allow for accurate reading (swords everywhere for some minutes, for X seconds of engagments).
By knowing numbers of our faction and/or indicator of % ppl fighting in each zone :
- Allow for commitment, either in term of scale (my group is X members, we want big fights or small ones, we can chosse instantly), for solo players, small scale and wb altogether
- Avoid clutter of the chat needlessly constantly asking "where is action", "pop ?", and so on, letting meaningful informations be readable (thus allowing efficient coms for wb leaders who dont have to spam their msg every few seconds, for instance)
- Make less unnessessary moves between tp (wich are limited and/or timed), saving both money and time for more fight, commitment and action in the lakes, instead of afking waiting for infos, or blindlessly going into traps/zergs/gankers/etc.
- Allow for tactical move and communication between different zones (for instance knowing that XX allies are in Y zone, you can send a call to help knowing you can count on those XX peeps, instead of presuming that every others are in the same zone, wich is mostly not the case).
All we need is a somehow relevant and efficient (quick and inobstrusive) indicator of how many ALLIES are in zone at a given time. It doesnt have to be real-time or very accurate, but such an indicator is a real time/chat-saver who will help everyone.
More time fighting, less time asking, would you please ?