Recent Topics

Ads

SoR change

Let's talk about... everything else
Bignusty

Re: SoR change

Post#21 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:20 pm

volantis wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:16 pm The problem now is Order is just noping out because they see 200% aao
the aao showed meaning nothing when you cant know how many players are in lake

Ads
dwyur

Post#22 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:21 pm

How does this change benefit Destro? what are you talking about?
Dirkfunk - 82 Runepriest
Dwyur - 81 Sorc | Deloused - 70 DoK | Durtknap- 64 Choppa

Gurf

Post#23 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:23 pm

As an Order player I like the change or at least see how it goes and I was one of the people who asked for them.

Obviously Des are going to have the numbers for a week or so because of the SH changes, same happened with SW changes. After that things will level out.

JarlBerzirk

Post#24 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:26 pm

People avoid aao? What on earth, why? I see AAO i think "gank city and big purple numbers here i come."

Kragg

Post#25 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:49 pm

Lithenir wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:11 pm
Kragg wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:46 pm
Lithenir wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:39 pm

I don't know in which timezone you are playing but for EU and as I am playing 95% order I can tell you you are wrong.
Countless times have I seen in order chat "we cant do anything. we dont have the numbers"
Thats why I made the thread "the problem with SoR" and seeing the real time population was just bad for the game.
Now you should be able to do more in small scale and it should dezerg the RvR. Just give it some time and check it out a while
But now the goal will be like it was before; warbands will go out of their way to avoid fighting and push zones fast for forts and city. It will be like the dreaded PvE-Door days. People want easy, and in case of a zerg like tonight. They have so many more people that they can take two zones and the same time without the other being able to put up more then one defense. And with no respawn in the keeps, keeps will be empty. Log on, and see it happen.
They could siege two zones at the same time with population showing and order couldn't do anything about it because "we dont have the numbers". So please tell me where the difference is.
You can see nearly everything in SoR including AAO and the keep process. So you can pretend where the enemy would be sieging by just looking at the numbers.
And ofc destro now has even more ppl because everyone wants to see how the new SH works.

Don't forget it's just a test for a week now, just try it out a little bit. And I am online since around 2 hours and see it. It's like always just without you see the population.
I still think it could help the game and dezerg it. Just give it more time than just a couple hours.
Yeah, let's see how it plays out. But I remain sceptic. Our community has always looked for the easy way out :D
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Lithenir

Post#26 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:57 pm

Kragg wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:49 pm
Lithenir wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:11 pm
Kragg wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:46 pm

But now the goal will be like it was before; warbands will go out of their way to avoid fighting and push zones fast for forts and city. It will be like the dreaded PvE-Door days. People want easy, and in case of a zerg like tonight. They have so many more people that they can take two zones and the same time without the other being able to put up more then one defense. And with no respawn in the keeps, keeps will be empty. Log on, and see it happen.
They could siege two zones at the same time with population showing and order couldn't do anything about it because "we dont have the numbers". So please tell me where the difference is.
You can see nearly everything in SoR including AAO and the keep process. So you can pretend where the enemy would be sieging by just looking at the numbers.
And ofc destro now has even more ppl because everyone wants to see how the new SH works.

Don't forget it's just a test for a week now, just try it out a little bit. And I am online since around 2 hours and see it. It's like always just without you see the population.
I still think it could help the game and dezerg it. Just give it more time than just a couple hours.
Yeah, let's see how it plays out. But I remain sceptic. Our community has always looked for the easy way out :D
Ofc we need to communicate more but I think it is a good change. But we need to see how it plays out... I could be wrong though

ravezaar

Post#27 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:10 pm

Great change, sadly player behavior will be hard to change tho
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Akalukz

Post#28 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:17 pm

wonder if they could just give zone population or even Tier population in actual RvR. At times it seemed as if I was playing alone today no matter which zone I went to. AAO is not enough information.
-= Agony =-

Ads
lyncher12

Post#29 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:45 pm

order just afks in keeps anyways so element of surprise isnt there

saupreusse
Developer

Post#30 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:59 pm

Cant see absolute pop numbers - - - > devs are destro biased. Syllogism doesnt work this way im afraid...