Recent Topics

Ads

Lack of Order in ranked

Let's talk about... everything else

Poll: What would encourage you to play more ranked?

Improved gear
26%
Reduced gear cost
20%
Higher rewards per sc
17%
Ability to duo q (I know the obvious problem with this one)
2%
Other (please specify)
35%
Total votes: 81

carthagerising

Re: Lack of Order in ranked

Post#81 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:19 am

marafado wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:30 pm i have voted in other, ill try to explain why :)

if we read with attention wat the op posted (carthage), we can see all picture. he talks about "bad" shamams, "bad" maras... to motivate the "good" orders to join and kill the "bad" destro players. Ok the good orders join and win the fight against the op team. Wat he do to justify the loss of the precious tokens, he blames the bad maras/shamans ofc.

Many of the ror players are adults, that after a day of work wana relax, drink a beer and play a bit, dont think this ppl are interested or have patience to read insults from our fellow op.

Guess in order side you have 2 or 3 times more ppl like the op ;)

ps: "In all seriousness thou..."---> its for sure a dev problem.

funny stuff, think u missed the fairly obvious joke designed to show that those on order side who were perhaps on the fence about queuing that they were not always going to face some kind of full sov premade and lose all the time. I have never been toxic in a ranked game, im simply just grateful to get a pop. sure i might sigh when i see certain things but with the grind involved i dont think that is unreasonable. i certainly dont insult people, even if they may deserve it. I can only speak from my own xp ofc but on destro side it is extremely rare to see people lecturing others in ranked, that sounds like an order problem from some of the previous posts in this topic.

Tuesday night this week was excellent btw and we had 2 games going and fairly regular pops and it was great and it would be nice to see that happen more often.

A few people have suggested a lower tier ranked q for people in conq etc and I think thats a good idea. It would enable people to warm up and prepare for the final category where the people in sov etc get involved. This game mode can teach you things as some others have already posted and would do a great number of people on the server (of both sides) a world of good. Yeah it can be painful but the rewards are there and its possible for both sides to earn them and all I want is to try and encourage more from order (who are currently lacking in numbers) to q more. the teams often end up less than fully optimal and thats fine. many games are actually much closer than many may think and you can often get quite exciting games. on the gear front, perhaps more should look at the sets and calculate a combination of sov and them, you might be surprised at the possibilities.

Ads
normanis

Post#82 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:54 am

ranked gear is good as it is
if reduce gear cost - destro will gain faster medals ( win/loose rate not favour order so any time soon pppl will skip ranked)
higher rewards for sc - more rr and more medals for win? ( same variant as reduced gear cost, basicly its same)
duo its good byt its premade already
i would hear more specifik ''carrort'' to wait hours to get 1 ranked sc. and get 1 medal if we loose. same strenght weapons as bloodlord or longer cd on ranked rings. (for sentile ring talisman has days till its desapear)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Pandastyle

Post#83 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:05 pm

normanis wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:54 am ranked gear is good as it is
if reduce gear cost - destro will gain faster medals ( win/loose rate not favour order so any time soon pppl will skip ranked)
higher rewards for sc - more rr and more medals for win? ( same variant as reduced gear cost, basicly its same)
i would hear more specifik ''carrort'' to wait hours to get 1 ranked sc. and get 1 medal if we loose. same strenght weapons as bloodlord or longer cd on ranked rings. (for sentile ring talisman has days till its desapear)
I dont think that is entirely true. As of now, order gets the medals way faster because once you queue you basically can get an instant pop. Tuesday was a good day. I had the same aSW in all my matches, he won all the matches. So that evening alone he mustve made at least 60+ medals (from the matches against me alone, idk how many matches he had going on besides), which also indicates that the win/loose rate does not favor destro at all ( I am at 35% win rate lol). And that is for a dps. Queue as healer or tank you will definitely get instant pop.

So to all order: If you want ranked gear queue now, you will get at least matches :D
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

normanis

Post#84 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:41 pm

Pandastyle wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:05 pm
normanis wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:54 am ranked gear is good as it is
I dont think that is entirely true. As of now, order gets the medals way faster because once you queue you basically can get an instant pop. Tuesday was a good day. I had the same aSW in all my matches, he won all the matches. So that evening alone he mustve made at least 60+ medals (from the matches against me alone, idk how many matches he had going on besides), which also indicates that the win/loose rate does not favor destro at all ( I am at 35% win rate lol). And that is for a dps. Queue as healer or tank you will definitely get instant pop.

So to all order: If you want ranked gear queue now, you will get at least matches :D
than why are such voting? if all is good? voting mean if ppl are unhappy with current situation.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Pandastyle

Post#85 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:11 pm

dude idk...thats what everyone interested in ranked on destro is wondering. Why does order not queue...
from my experience order does not have any disadvantage whatsoever in ranked...on the contrary, you guys get almost instant pop because no one is queuing and just for that fact you get the medals (atm) faster than destro.
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

Charon

Post#86 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:27 pm

Pandastyle wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:11 pm dude idk...thats what everyone interested in ranked on destro is wondering. Why does order not queue...
from my experience order does not have any disadvantage whatsoever in ranked...on the contrary, you guys get almost instant pop because no one is queuing and just for that fact you get the medals (atm) faster than destro.
insta pop to lose instance - there is a lot of issues with order in rankeds (and maybe im noob and cannot play my class correctly) both from human factor and 6v6 class balance perspective. What is more seem that pro players that wanted at order something from rs finished long ago and most of the ppl now are total randoms (including me) - so for now i don't expect a lot of interest in this format at my side (sadly) especialy now when population again is shifting towards destro side at least in the main EU prime time.
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

Pandastyle

Post#87 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:39 pm

While I can see and understand that point... I still think its a shame. If the chat is that toxic maybe just turn it off for sc? You will only get better in ranked, I promise...
And for the point that order looses the instances...idk, I have a 35% win rate...as destro. So the grass is not neccessarily greener on our side
85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

Charon

Post#88 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:04 pm

Pandastyle wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:39 pm While I can see and understand that point... I still think its a shame. If the chat is that toxic maybe just turn it off for sc? You will only get better in ranked, I promise...
And for the point that order looses the instances...idk, I have a 35% win rate...as destro. So the grass is not neccessarily greener on our side
So maybe we both are noobs but to suborn to admit that. Any way it seems that at order amount of ppl that want join to our little club for longer is much smaller. And chat switch off will not resolve any issue. Just ppl in conq gear or with total random builds will not know why they are just food source to opposite side.
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

Ads
Alucard2010

Post#89 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:09 pm

I legit refuse to queue ranked until KOTBs has a viable 2h spec for 6 man. gimped the class into the ground, not worth trying to play it in a competitive setting doing 10k dmg in ranked.

blechkautz

Post#90 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:43 pm

Alucard2010 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:09 pm I legit refuse to queue ranked until KOTBs has a viable 2h spec for 6 man. gimped the class into the ground, not worth trying to play it in a competitive setting doing 10k dmg in ranked.
Kotbs has a very viable 2h spec for 6v6. Infact it didn't change for the last 5 years. So there is nothing that hinders you from queueing.
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,3073,3092
(auras = resist,stay focused and ap)