Recent Topics

Ads

MSH -

Let's talk about... everything else
zulnam

Re: MSH -

Post#51 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:45 am

The tank pet's not that strong. 1 in 4 hits gets guarded and even with the mitigation, frontline AoE is nothing to joke about for a pet. Without any healing that pet won't last long, and SH is (i think) the only pet system class without a pet heal.

And with the recent changes to SH i don't think you can expect any major changes any time soon; other things are more pressing. It is what it is, and it's only fair SH has a proper wb spec (even if for a range class it's the melee spec).

and i really wish they could be melee and not look **** ugly
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Ads
Nishka
Suspended

Post#52 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:15 am

Neverever wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:36 pm
Nishka wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:24 pm
JarlBerzirk wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:06 pm Have you ever actually played a mSH? Because i do. As soon as you leave squig armor you are dead. Period. Every time. The notion that mSH has all these tools because they can leave SA and whatnot seems like it works on paper, but in reality it just doesn't.

No, you aren't dead if you have guard and heal. And you do nearly twice as much damage as an average ST BW/Sorc, and much of this damage is aoe. While having shittons of utility. If you DO get into trouble, you have 2 get out of jail buttons.
How is it even fair?
Lol twice as much damage as an average ST BW/SORC ? Why would anyone take you even serious on this forums now ? No wonder, no one cared about your pointless whinings on the other thread
There was literally a screenshot showing MSH delevering 8569 damage in 3 seconds. It's a fact, no matter how much you deny reality and make personal attacks.

"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Dabbart

Post#53 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:39 am

^^ I fail to see how that SH doing 9k in 3s is double than a BW/Sorc... BW/Sorc will get more than 1/2 that damage from BB/WoP and a single DoT... That's before they utilize travel time on casts. I feel like you don't know how sorc/BW work.

RR81 BIS BW(to match that SH) can do much more than that in a 3s timestamp. I know that a top BW could drop 9k to a training dummy in a 1s timestamp. Cause I have seen them do it to actual players. Hell, I'd bet an engi/magus could top that in 3s without using morales.

Personally, I feel your AoE CD increaser is the most powerful piece of your kit(other than pounce obvio) But I don't play SHs. Or RoR that much...

Either way, the word "fact" doesn't seem to mean what you think it means...
Last edited by Dabbart on Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Foltestik

Post#54 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:50 am

that screenshot is solo kill ofc

but its with pet and pet is perma dead, even in scenario and if you are agains two slayers ...
its same like WL kill pet and no burst

Neverever

Post#55 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:19 am

Nishka wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:15 am
Nishka wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:24 pm

No, you aren't dead if you have guard and heal. And you do nearly twice as much damage as an average ST BW/Sorc, and much of this damage is aoe. While having shittons of utility. If you DO get into trouble, you have 2 get out of jail buttons.
How is it even fair?
Lol twice as much damage as an average ST BW/SORC ? Why would anyone take you even serious on this forums now ? No wonder, no one cared about your pointless whinings on the other thread
There was literally a screenshot showing MSH delevering 8569 damage in 3 seconds. It's a fact, no matter how much you deny reality and make personal attacks.

Not a solo kill means the trainer was attacked by another player.. so now go and learn how to read before making false claims. It is not that easy to manipulate people you know... You guys should have prepared better.
Last edited by Neverever on Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neverever

Post#56 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:50 am

Foltestik wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:50 am that screenshot is solo kill ofc

but its with pet and pet is perma dead, even in scenario and if you are agains two slayers ...
its same like WL kill pet and no burst
No the screen shot is not solo kill. Pet doesn't count as another player. The screen shot clearly says that the trainer was concurrently attacked by another player. So it's just fake numbers.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#57 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:00 am

zulnam wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:45 am The tank pet's not that strong. 1 in 4 hits gets guarded and even with the mitigation, frontline AoE is nothing to joke about for a pet. Without any healing that pet won't last long, and SH is (i think) the only pet system class without a pet heal.

And with the recent changes to SH i don't think you can expect any major changes any time soon; other things are more pressing. It is what it is, and it's only fair SH has a proper wb spec (even if for a range class it's the melee spec).

and i really wish they could be melee and not look **** ugly
Squig pet and WL Pet receive 25% of your heals with a tactic .
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Nishka
Suspended

Post#58 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:04 am

Neverever wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:19 am

Not a solo kill means the trainer was attacked by another player.. so now go and learn how to read before making false claims. It is that easy to manipulate people you know. You guys should have prepared better
Looking at your comment history, most of them are rude and come down to "LUL U BAD". Get any real arguments and get some social skills. Till then, ignored.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Ads
Nishka
Suspended

Post#59 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:07 am

Dabbart wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:39 am ^^ I fail to see how that SH doing 9k in 3s is double than a BW/Sorc... BW/Sorc will get more than 1/2 that damage from BB/WoP and a single DoT... That's before they utilize travel time on casts. I feel like you don't know how sorc/BW work.

RR81 BIS BW(to match that SH) can do much more than that in a 3s timestamp. I know that a top BW could drop 9k to a training dummy in a 1s timestamp. Cause I have seen them do it to actual players. Hell, I'd bet an engi/magus could top that in 3s without using morales.

Personally, I feel your AoE CD increaser is the most powerful piece of your kit(other than pounce obvio) But I don't play SHs. Or RoR that much...

Either way, the word "fact" doesn't seem to mean what you think it means...
It's definitely possible. What I often see from the logs is that the pet alone crits for about 1k post mitigation. Add another 1-2k from the owner and here we go.

Neverever

Post#60 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:21 am

Nishka wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:04 am
Neverever wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:19 am

Not a solo kill means the trainer was attacked by another player.. so now go and learn how to read before making false claims. It is that easy to manipulate people you know. You guys should have prepared better
Looking at your comment history, most of them are rude and come down to "LUL U BAD". Get any real arguments and get some social skills. Till then, ignored.
I have never said someone "LUL U BAD" before. Is that your way of sneaking away when your false argument is refuted ? You are the one who claimed that MSH doubles BW/SORC damage based on a fake screenshot. So please go on and prove how MSH reaches to the dmg output you frantically claim they do..