MSH -

Let's talk about... everything else
Hardkoar
Suspended

MSH -

Post#1 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:19 pm

Could you please find a way to balance the melee spec for the Squig Herder?

It is common knowledge by now that the class is just simply over performing and this was obviously not the intended path for a healthy balance.

Before moving to the next class changes, do pay attention to this broken one.

Ads
Ysaran

Re: MSH -

Post#2 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:23 pm

Is It really overperforming? I was on order side before all the various nerfs and I think that now is fine
Zputadenti

sgtnanners

Post#3 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:28 pm

They just nerfed TA so you cant spam leap lol what you want
84 Sorc
82 Squig Herder
7x Shaman
7x Ironbreaker

Jabba

Post#4 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:31 pm

sgtnanners wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:28 pm They just nerfed TA so you cant spam leap lol what you want
Except they didn't, you basically get the exact same effect as old territorial aggression by slotting all by meself. Leap spam is included with all by meself which you will take 100% of the time if you're aoe mSH, the armour bonus from territorial was included to squig armour as base.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

sgtnanners

Post#5 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:34 pm

Yeah I just reread the patchnotes. They did get rid of Sneaky strikes however and I have no real room for sneaky git.
84 Sorc
82 Squig Herder
7x Shaman
7x Ironbreaker

Krima

Post#6 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:35 pm

mSH and mSW both very broken atm.

I really dont know how they came up with mSW, its was supposed to be balanced towards what? Ive been playing ranked and scenarios and the class is basically unkillable. High armor + insane amount of parry. No clue bellow average ranged players like Jusva turned into a mSW 24/7.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Pandastyle

Post#7 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:36 pm

Could you please find a way to balance the melee spec for the Shadow Warrior?

It is common knowledge by now that the class is just simply over performing and this was obviously not the intended path for a healthy balance.

85 Mara
80 Choppa
80 Zealot

Jabba

Post#8 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:38 pm

sgtnanners wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:34 pm Yeah I just reread the patchnotes. They did get rid of Sneaky strikes however and I have no real room for sneaky git.
Yer, which was quite a big nerf for aoe mSH, as it was easily your hardest hitting single target ability. Leaves you with your 1 spammable to use outside bad gas/indigestion and bouncin. Fun.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Ads
tomolyons

Post#9 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:45 pm

The fact they can be guarded by their pet is beyond me. No one targets the pet. As a rr 67 slayer with vanq/inv 50% armor pen, a MSH can mitigate 70% of my damage (I hit for 165 417 mitigated last night!)

They can do a leap knock down AND knock back. If they knock you down you're dead before you even get up as a slayer. This guy was only rr 73 too

Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#10 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:49 pm

Pandastyle wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:36 pm Could you please find a way to balance the melee spec for the Shadow Warrior?

Why not? Both of these ''ranged'' classes outperform melee classes that can only be melee classes.
The MSH is just over the top because it manages to do it AOE.

Like I said:

It is common knowledge by now, this class is simply broken and it shouldn't stay in game any day more without being looked at. This is not a small issue, the class is vastly overperforming