Recent Topics

Ads

BW damage feels underwhelming

Let's talk about... everything else
Nishka
Suspended

Re: BW damage feels underwhelming

Post#81 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:23 am

CountTalabecland wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:24 pm Lol who even cares about BW, its a melee meta world out there.

Sure there are a handful of really good ones and you can still build a bomb grp if you want but morale nerfs hurt.

All the ppl who pug BW, sigmar save them, are just food for MSH pounce and mara/choppa pulls.

BW AoE is good when defending forts, but then again, whose isn't?

To the OP: Why in the world would you 1) post a log of an auto-attack to prove something on a caster, and 2) solo BW is about as fun as solo Slayer with no RoA vs. Shaman gank lords, why bother?
It's just a random auto attack, nevermind it. I specifically chose the portion of the log where only shaman's damage is visible to showcase how much damage he deals while being a healer. It doesn't matter that it's 1 vs 1 either. "Shaman can kill BW 1 vs 1" isn't the point.
The point is, another RoR class dealing shittons of damage while trading nothing for it.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Ads
Onigokko0101

Post#82 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:24 am

Nishka wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:50 am
Jinxypie wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:49 am Be patient. They can't buff all your classes at once😉
Ironic, considering that it's destruction that always gets buffed while order is hammered with nerfs.
Okay go through the patch notes and really have a look at the Buff/Nerf ratio for Destro and Order. I would like some actual citations of what you are claiming.
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Onigokko0101

Post#83 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:35 am

billyk wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:29 pm I love the Destro tears that always flow when someone hints at making any Order class viable.
If you play both sides, you quickly realize that the classes that create the most Destro salt aren't OP but merely not totally gimped. Destro simply doesn't want to lose their advantages.
or... and stay with me here. BW is not a weak class by any means, and is one of the strongest (if not the strongest) AoE class in the game?
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Magusar

Post#84 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:38 am

If you want play solo/pugs-dont roll bw.
If you want roaming as bw- find healer for not killing your self and kotbs for resistance debuff and cc.
If you want play 6vs6 or any nother ranked activity-dont roll bw. Roll mdps or new rsh, until devs started to nerf it.
If you want pugstomp in sc-bw is a good choice, but row of characters will be better. WL for example.
If you dont have a regular wb/wbs for city-dont roll bw. You are best rdps for stage 3, but you need very good supports for not dying 48 times before it and dying in a minute when you are champ.
Most problems of bw/sorc are "you was designed for playing in party(one of the most mortal classes in the game), but party dont need you in the most activities in the game" and "you have a good damage but you cant realize it, if enemy playing properly".They just not worth it.
---------------------
Shaman has lower burst, then bw.
Last edited by Magusar on Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Drukar Netherlord
SL 87
WH 87
Marauder 84
Sorc 83
Eng 82
WL 82
Chop 81

Magusar

Post#85 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:42 am

topic starter put the question wrong
Drukar Netherlord
SL 87
WH 87
Marauder 84
Sorc 83
Eng 82
WL 82
Chop 81

Sulorie

Post#86 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:13 pm

Nishka wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:23 am

It's just a random auto attack, nevermind it. I specifically chose the portion of the log where only shaman's damage is visible to showcase how much damage he deals while being a healer. It doesn't matter that it's 1 vs 1 either. "Shaman can kill BW 1 vs 1" isn't the point.
The point is, another RoR class dealing shittons of damage while trading nothing for it.
Breaking news, this shaman is no healer anymore. It's a range damage dealer class with some minor healing spells, which are in many cases enough to outlast tougher opponent. On squishy targets like you, they have an advantage in 1vs1. Luckily, the game isn't balanced around 1vs1, so the healers and tanks in your party can protect you, to allow you to deal among the highest burst dmg in the game.
Dying is no option.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#87 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:38 pm

Sulorie wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:13 pm
Nishka wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:23 am

Breaking news, this shaman is no healer anymore. It's a range damage dealer class with some minor healing spells, which are in many cases enough to outlast tougher opponent. On squishy targets like you, they have an advantage in 1vs1. Luckily, the game isn't balanced around 1vs1, so the healers and tanks in your party can protect you, to allow you to deal among the highest burst dmg in the game.
Did you just quote the message without reading it?
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Rapzel

Post#88 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:56 pm

Nishka wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:38 pm
Did you just quote the message without reading it?
So what you're saying is that you should be allowed to kill every career in a 1vs1 because bright wizard has a self damage mechanic?

If shaman's this amazing burst career how come we don't see DPS shaman bomb bands, while we continue to see bw bomb bands?

How come BW constantly places in the top ranged damage done in cities if their damage is underwhelming?

Ads
oaliaen

Post#89 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:01 pm

I love to come on forum to take a good laugh ...

gebajger

Post#90 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:23 pm

I was pretty sure this was a troll post , but 9 pages went by and counting...
You claim dps shamy has better dmg than bw , but you refuse to provide any data supporting it.
I know several bws who would easily beat the shamy in question , even 1v1.
Your post doesn't have anything to do with balance.
Rioz