Recent Topics

Ads

Show your Burst on Dummies

Let's talk about... everything else
ScumFM

Show your Burst on Dummies

Post#1 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:45 pm

Now that the dummies also report burst damage, I think it would be interesting to gather results in one place. There was another topic about the dps on dummies, but I can't find it anymore?

Anyway here is my Sorc: 246.6 Damage Bonus, 32% crit, Bloodlord staff damage modifier. Chillwind,Vision of Torment,Word of Pain,Arctic Blast, Gloomburst,Impending Doom rotation. Endless Knowledge, Swell of Gloom, Vision of Domination, Shadow of Disaster tactics.
https://imgur.com/a/m3ltuBC
As you can see the results varied greatly, from about 7.5k to almost 10k. I'd like to add that the biggest detriment for damage I have noticed in actual play is disrupt, which these dummies literally never seem to do. Also worth nothing: Two of these rotations basically killed me. Generally I was at 10-15% hp after using them twice.

Ads
kauyon1

Re: Show your Burst on Dummies

Post#2 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:59 pm

Here's a RR70 SH proving that the latest balance changes were totally balanced:

Nebuchadnezzar

Post#3 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:17 pm

kauyon1 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:59 pm Here's a RR70 SH proving that the latest balance changes were totally balanced:

Not surprised. I haven't logged on to get hit by it yet, but I'm guessing that's the result of the new spiked squig + squig frenzy?

bloodydevilx

Post#4 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:55 am

i must be doing something wrong because i can only consistently get 950dps. that may be with M1 by the looks of it. which isnt an accurate representation of a dps test. im curious of his rotation

vanbuinen77

Post#5 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:46 am

Dummy tests dont matter as the target isnt guarded, healed, or detaunting you like in real rvr.
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

Odaop

Post#6 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:48 am

my dps is horribly low on mara 70rr vanq/inv sav/brut mara lol

bloodydevilx

Post#7 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:25 am

talk to the mara named teal. he will tell you how he gets 1400 dps on mara. he will give you a rotation

mekal

Post#8 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:03 am

vanbuinen77 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:46 am Dummy tests dont matter as the target isnt guarded, healed, or detaunting you like in real rvr.
exactly and even more so that this is measuring burst not actual dps popping all cd and only recording when you get crits =/= actual class performance

show me 100 3 min intervals of dps parsing then you can say something i guess its still fun though

Ads
noobwarrior

Post#9 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:05 pm

currently play with 35% crit and 865int*208.4*DPS I took the test with the dummy in town unfortunately (Without int pots) can not post the result am old and stupid I managed 8180 in 3 sec .. is it good.?