Recent Topics

Ads

Post your main's T4 rotations

Let's talk about... everything else
Mez

Post your main's T4 rotations

Post#1 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:28 pm

I would love to see after 11 years how things have evolved.
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

Ads
Mez

Re: Post your main's T4 rotations

Post#2 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:56 am

Thank you for participating in this social experiment.
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

catholicism198

Post#3 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:25 am

Magus: dismount—>summon pet—> target’s dead +0 renown.
Or, dismount—> indigo fire of change/surging violet fire—> target’s dead +20 renown.
Same with engineer.

Rotation doesn’t matter 90% of the time. It’s all about numbers.
And 1v1s are very Rock Paper Scissors.

Dabbart

Post#4 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:02 am

Chosen: Open with KD or Snare, Super punt or Snare, Sever Blessing, Suppression, Oppression, Snare(first is generally cleansed), Touch of Palsy, Blast Wave or Sever Blessing, Rinse and repeat. Add in occasional Challenges, Taunts, Petrifies, Morales, Juggernaught, and HtL. And flee/AP pot. And HP/absorp Pots. And CT inc/heal debuff twisting.

If I have nothing else to do I'll use Withering Blows and Ravage. But that rarely happens. According to enemy, 23% of my damage is AA, 14% KD, 7% Supression and Snare, with Sever Blessing being 4%.

And I don't even want to know how often I swap guard.

Y'know, Tanking.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Pkunk

Post#5 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:34 am

Witch Elf: pressing random buttons and hope for the best.

Bowelf ingame.

billyk

Post#6 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:46 am

2H SM: Taunt -> Gryphon's Lash (Not defendable) -> Quick Incision (Snare) -> Ether Dance (Burst)/Crashing Wave (KD)/Dazzling Strike (Increases build up time) depending on what's needed, what's on cd and who I'm fighting

Slayer: Flurry until rage is built up enough -> Rampage -> ID -> toggle between Flurry and ID until death 2-5 seconds later

RP: Toggling between Valaya's Blessing and Rune of Serenity for AoE heals, Grungni's Gift in between for people who need a quick single target heal

Manatikik

Post#7 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:02 am

billyk wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:46 am 2H SM: Taunt -> Gryphon's Lash (Not defendable) -> Quick Incision (Snare) -> Ether Dance (Burst)/Crashing Wave (KD)/Dazzling Strike (Increases build up time) depending on what's needed, what's on cd and who I'm fighting

Slayer: Flurry until rage is built up enough -> Rampage -> ID -> toggle between Flurry and ID until death 2-5 seconds later

RP: Toggling between Valaya's Blessing and Rune of Serenity for AoE heals, Grungni's Gift in between for people who need a quick single target heal

Oh, buddy...
<Montague><Capulet>

Twohandernoob

Post#8 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:28 am

Witch Hunter:

STEALTH opener [*same GCD* feinted positioning + seal of destruction + shroud of magnus + sigil of sigmar + /lol emoji + detaunt + Potent lasting aversion pot + Settra ] >
Pistol Whip + Torment + Torment +Torment + Torment + Torment + Torment +Torment + Torment + doublepot + Torment + Torment +you respawn/I disconnect

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Post#9 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:37 am

Hot, hot, party hot, spam direct heals, use aoe to build more righteous fury, spam more direct heals, laugh menacingly

Glorian

Post#10 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:47 am

Snipersquad Engi is:

2..1..Snipe, Release