Ads

[WH/WE] Kisses proccing off thrown dagger but blessed bullets not of pistol

Let's talk about... everything else
Cobra81

Re: [WH/WE] Kisses proccing off thrown dagger but blessed bullets not of pistol

Post#41 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:57 pm

Atropik wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:50 pm
Cobra81 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:33 pm
WE/WH, ive played both up to lv20 and had a much better time on my WE.
With WH, even with stealth attack:
- GL in killing a zealot, 1 heal + barrier and wind with perma knockback is enough time that his friends arrive and they laugh at you.
- GL in killing a shama, he has too many escaping tools with auto detaunt and automovespeed while dotting you to death and laugh at you.
- GL in killing a doc, extremly tanky and is dual wielding you to death while his self heals are enough to keep him alive and laugh at you.

With WE, even without stealth attack:
- Charging a RP, he has no escaping tools and i kill him with ease, i laugh at him
- Charging an AM, his escaping tools are limited and kill him with ease, i laugh at him
- 2H WP.....hmm nothing that makes any problem, i laugh at him.

With my WE i dominated the SC´s since Lv1 in Dmg and DB´s while im struggling with the WH.

Playing Order is like sending your 3 legged dog to a race, he can run, but the 4 legged doggos have the advantage. Im not saying nerf this or that, its only my own expirience with RoR so far.
Have to say, first time I read the feedback from lvl 20 perspective. xd

Mate, on 40/80 things are different, and thn you just do not know how to play this game yet, with all the respect.

No surprise that a main destro say this. Ok im a complete and 1 handed noob, but have 0 problems when playing destro, that shows even more how op destro is. That is the conlussion from your own words, congratulation :D

Ads
Atropik

Post#42 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:32 am

Cobra81 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:57 pm No surprise that a main destro say this. Ok im a complete and 1 handed noob, but have 0 problems when playing destro, that shows even more how op destro is. That is the conlussion from your own words, congratulation :D
Ok, have a look.

At lvl 20 WE and WH both have the same abilities, there are only 3 minor differences between them: bullets/kisses, wounds debuff on we/crappy dot on wh - both not worth to be used, Absolution is a single shot/Puncture hits twice with the equal damage.

Runnie/zeal at lvl 20 are just straight mirrors, they do not have any differences except racial tactics (which actually gives Runnie some benefits), appearance, animations, etc.

The fact that you struggle to kill Zeal on wh, but somehow manage to kill Runnie on WE, - is your own luck, fail, achivement, or way you do the things, it has nothing to do with overall game balance.
Last edited by Atropik on Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nicelook | Obey

Sinisterror

Post#43 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:33 am

Cobra81 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:57 pm
- GL in killing a zealot, 1 heal + barrier and wind with perma knockback is enough time that his friends arrive and they laugh at you.
- GL in killing a shama, he has too many escaping tools with auto detaunt and automovespeed while dotting you to death and laugh at you.
- GL in killing a doc, extremly tanky and is dual wielding you to death while his self heals are enough to keep him alive and laugh at you.

- Charging a RP, he has no escaping tools and i kill him with ease, i laugh at him
- Charging an AM, his escaping tools are limited and kill him with ease, i laugh at him

With my WE i dominated the SC´s since Lv1 in Dmg and DB´s while im struggling with the WH.

Playing Order is like sending your 3 legged dog to a race, he can run, but the 4 legged doggos have the advantage. Im not saying nerf this or that, its only my own expirience with RoR so far.

Mate, on 40/80 things are different, and thn you just do not know how to play this game yet, with all the respect.

No surprise that a main destro say this. Ok im a complete and 1 handed noob, but have 0 problems when playing destro, that shows even more how op destro is. That is the conlussion from your own words, congratulation :D

It is amazing how everything even lvl 20 experience is total proof of OP nature of enemy realm. Really your words just show you have no perspective about war at all. RoR.builders - Witch Hunter Wont have problem killing destro healers with that. Heal debuffs are for bad players ":D"
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Naelar

Post#44 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:54 am

balvor877 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:04 pm
siglade wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:48 am WE vs rSW and WH vs rSH, free rr for my WE and uncertain with my WH because gobbo are a pain to kill and it's the same way for all class, sometimes it's easier for WE and sometimes for WH. WH vs WE = rng won
Order classes are garbage. SW super squishy, AM super squishy, Engi super squishy... SH on the other side have the best of Engi/WL/SW combined and are tough gobos, Shamans also have the gobo advantage and Magus has got the bubble and the pure magic damage advantage. You even say that rSWs are free rps for WEs. That's just wrong... You should have troubles vs a hunter as a melee. Like WHs have with SHs. And it's not only a problem with the three classes I mentioned here... It' a problem with every freaking order class you compare. Marauders for example are an absolute power house compared to WLs. Chosen a tanky as knights an do some damage as well. BG got all the stuff of the IBs but kept their nice extras like the high magic resistances and the casted bubble is incredible good when guarding a melee. Where is that on order side? Why dont we have a melee dps with hot on our side or why doesn't the SW have it?

Sure, when you zerg that all does no matter but it does in small scale or SCs where fights around BOs are often close. In this case all the extras the destro classes are getting make for sure a difference.
100% agree with you here. My brother, a friend and I took a closer look at the skills and tactics and the destro class is always better distributed than the order counterpart class.

If you're going up against a zealot with the winds knockback, that zealot is almost certainly lv 40. In the situation you described, as a lv 20 char, you have no business killing that zealot, anyway. (BTW, your lv 20 WE wouldn't fare any better against a 40 RP, either).

siglade

Post#45 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:55 am

balvor877 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:04 pm
siglade wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:48 am WE vs rSW and WH vs rSH, free rr for my WE and uncertain with my WH because gobbo are a pain to kill and it's the same way for all class, sometimes it's easier for WE and sometimes for WH. WH vs WE = rng won
Order classes are garbage. SW super squishy, AM super squishy, Engi super squishy... SH on the other side have the best of Engi/WL/SW combined and are tough gobos, Shamans also have the gobo advantage and Magus has got the bubble and the pure magic damage advantage. You even say that rSWs are free rps for WEs. That's just wrong... You should have troubles vs a hunter as a melee. Like WHs have with SHs. And it's not only a problem with the three classes I mentioned here... It' a problem with every freaking order class you compare. Marauders for example are an absolute power house compared to WLs. Chosen a tanky as knights an do some damage as well. BG got all the stuff of the IBs but kept their nice extras like the high magic resistances and the casted bubble is incredible good when guarding a melee. Where is that on order side? Why dont we have a melee dps with hot on our side or why doesn't the SW have it?

Sure, when you zerg that all does no matter but it does in small scale or SCs where fights around BOs are often close. In this case all the extras the destro classes are getting make for sure a difference.
Player make their class garbage, how many SW think about switch their stance when they know a WE is around? 5-10% of the player other stay in skirmish/scout and die on open, how many engi stay away from melee? less than 5% of the player and for the rest it is as if they become a turret that cannot move like their pet..
bachata, excommunicate abuser

Bamboozeled

Post#46 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:50 am

I'll agree with Krima. WH is in a decent place, a few minor tweaks for quality of life and that's about it would be nice. This coming from a WH main.

balvor877
Suspended

Post#47 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:57 am

Play a WE with fast daggers, dok and sorc in group. The procs will go insane and the kisses auto proc as well. The WH on the other hand has no access to 1.5s weapons and the bullets only proc on executen - thus much slower.

The WE dps is waaaaay better than the WH dps. I've seen the high level WEs eat through tanks like nothing. There is no target for a high level WE that wont die in seconds. But sure, everything fine for you... ofc you are doing well.. I forgot you are an incredible skilled players and the order players are just bad... yeah, dream on... it's the class.

balvor877
Suspended

Post#48 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:06 pm

btw destro has a huge advantage regarding weapon procs:
- dok have dual wield -> more procs than 2h WP
- marauder is dual wield and have a mutation with multi hits -> way more procs than WL
- magus has 3hit cast where every hit can proc -> more procs than engi
- WE has 25% chance on every hit an can have fast daggers and it procs off even from throw dagger -> more procs than WH
- Shaman (or was it Zealot) has group damage add for next hit -> order does not have?

Ads
Sulorie

Post#49 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:08 pm

The experience is even different on lvl20, considering one is able to play the class. :lol:
I really enjoyed to read the WH/WE perspective on similar encounters. It was amusing to read about his/her WE killing AM/RP with ease.
But well, everyone makes different experiences. :P
Dying is no option.

Naelar

Post#50 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:10 pm

balvor877 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:06 pm btw destro has a huge advantage regarding weapon procs:
- dok have dual wield -> more procs than 2h WP
- marauder is dual wield and have a mutation with multi hits -> way more procs than WL
- magus has 3hit cast where every hit can proc -> more procs than engi
- WE has 25% chance on every hit an can have fast daggers and it procs off even from throw dagger -> more procs than WH
- Shaman (or was it Zealot) has group damage add for next hit -> order does not have?
If Destro is that OP, why has Order been pushing IC pretty much every day for the last few months?
(because you're wrong...)