Recent Topics

Ads

[WH/WE] Kisses proccing off thrown dagger but blessed bullets not of pistol

Let's talk about... everything else
Sulorie

Re: [WH/WE] Kisses proccing off thrown dagger but blessed bullets not of pistol

Post#51 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:13 pm

balvor877 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:06 pm - Shaman (or was it Zealot) has group damage add for next hit -> order does not have?
No time to debunk all what you write here but you should become more familiar with the realmwide skillset before making such claims or rhetoric questions. Skills are not always mirrored on your mirror class but on other classes on your realm. ;)
Dying is no option.

Ads
balvor877
Suspended

Post#52 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:18 pm

Cobra81 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:33 pm Playing Order is like sending your 3 legged dog to a race, he can run, but the 4 legged doggos have the advantage. Im not saying nerf this or that, its only my own expirience with RoR so far.
I really like that statement because that is right on point. Sure you can make a 3 legged dog (order class) run fast as well and win some races vs noobs but a trained 4 legged doggo (destro class) will win every race with ease.

balvor877
Suspended

Post#53 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:28 pm

Naelar wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:10 pm If Destro is that OP, why has Order been pushing IC pretty much every day for the last few months?
(because you're wrong...)
Having the tools and using the tools in the right way are two different things. Just because Order is pushing every day doesn't tell anything about class balance. Maybe Destro has less players at certain day times or less organization, or less premades/guilds on their side. Everybody knows that a good premade can mess up a full wb. Thus you need good groups in between the random zerg to win because randoms only will just die.

balvor877
Suspended

Post#54 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:32 pm

Sulorie wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:13 pm
balvor877 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:06 pm - Shaman (or was it Zealot) has group damage add for next hit -> order does not have?
No time to debunk all what you write here but you should become more familiar with the realmwide skillset before making such claims or rhetoric questions. Skills are not always mirrored on your mirror class but on other classes on your realm. ;)
I'm sorry almighty Sulorie, I dont put every minute of my life in analysing RoR classes so there might be some things I am missing - that's why I put the question mark there. Yet a blind one can see that the destro classes have much nicer tools.

So share your knowledge with us, almight Sulorie. Where are the abiltities I have listed on the Order side? Tell us why you think that this is balanced.

jennahazee

Post#55 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:32 pm

balvor877 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:06 pm
- magus has 3hit cast where every hit can proc -> more procs than engi
Just a small note here, engie have AA and I guess it adds much more for procs than magus 3hit cast.

Hienzwar

Post#56 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:31 pm

balvor877 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:57 am Play a WE with fast daggers, dok and sorc in group. The procs will go insane and the kisses auto proc as well. The WH on the other hand has no access to 1.5s weapons and the bullets only proc on executen - thus much slower.

The WE dps is waaaaay better than the WH dps. I've seen the high level WEs eat through tanks like nothing. There is no target for a high level WE that wont die in seconds. But sure, everything fine for you... ofc you are doing well.. I forgot you are an incredible skilled players and the order players are just bad... yeah, dream on... it's the class.

Its all very much situational, core WE burst is always going to be more due to how the class is built - A WE doesn't just kill/insta gib any target....there are some great WE's on this server however who through using the skills of the class and experience will rip most to shreds in 1v1 or team play.

That said its exactly the same for WH's, played correctly you don't have much to fear when solo bar full regen tanks with absorbs and pots. With a defensive set up a WH has doors open to it which the WE does not, again because its a different class and not a like for like mirror.

balvor877
Suspended

Post#57 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:52 pm

jennahazee wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:32 pm
balvor877 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:06 pm
- magus has 3hit cast where every hit can proc -> more procs than engi
Just a small note here, engie have AA and I guess it adds much more for procs than magus 3hit cast.
That's exactly the kind of reasons I'm looking for and is the first valid argument. It wont make the Engi equally powerful as the Magus but it is at least an argument. Thank you!

Sulorie

Post#58 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:55 pm

balvor877 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:32 pm
Sulorie wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:13 pm
I'm sorry almighty Sulorie, I dont put every minute of my life in analysing RoR classes so there might be some things I am missing - that's why I put the question mark there. Yet a blind one can see that the destro classes have much nicer tools.

So share your knowledge with us, almight Sulorie. Where are the abiltities I have listed on the Order side? Tell us why you think that this is balanced.
Check out WL grp buffs. Furthermore you should look more into what people actually spec and use instead of listing unique skills or morals, which can be nice or fun but play no big role.
E.g. gork sez stop is easily countered by anyone with proper buffhead to quicky notice it. Ofc it is fun to see someone run with it, not stopping and eventually dying.
Many classes have too many nice tactics, that you can't slot them all.
Shaman speed proc is nice in small scale fights, the moment you run in a group or warband, it becomes less useful, as you get group support and don't need to kite that much.
Dying is no option.

Ads