Recent Topics

Ads

Is SH pet and m1 in a good place ?

Let's talk about... everything else
Dabbart

Re: Is SH pet and m1 in a good place ?

Post#21 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:32 am

why would you not SS your combat log... rofl. I mean.. Posting a SS of 3 SHs one doing 21k 1 60k and 1 48k in an 11min SC where order only got 1 db. proves or even shows, what?
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
wonshot

Post#22 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:11 am

Looking at the flat numbers on Moral1s, as the utility, debuffs and other morales are a little harder to compare,
A Damage dealer morale can deal 1200 damage, and a healer morale can burstheal for 1800.

While the Squigpet morale ofc will scale better with gear, but at the risk of being metigated via detaunts, guard, challenges etc. it should have some more wiggleroom.
This being a burst morale and increasing the tempo of a fight seem okay with me, but if it ends up being more than the 1800heal morale 1 can catch it might need to see reduction.

For example in the uptime, if this morale can be often timed to finish one target and still get the benefit of killing/presureing a 2nd target while the effect it still on, then that is an unmatched offensive morale ability simply because of the duration of the morale length.

Meatbombs rr 70+ SH roughly 10hours played since patch.
Suggestion: 10sec duration and see if that is more suiting/ too little?
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Sundowner

Post#23 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:33 am

Again destro defending completely broken abilities :D

teiloh

Post#24 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:36 am

wonshot wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:11 am Looking at the flat numbers on Moral1s, as the utility, debuffs and other morales are a little harder to compare,
A Damage dealer morale can deal 1200 damage, and a healer morale can burstheal for 1800.

While the Squigpet morale ofc will scale better with gear, but at the risk of being metigated via detaunts, guard, challenges etc. it should have some more wiggleroom.
This being a burst morale and increasing the tempo of a fight seem okay with me, but if it ends up being more than the 1800heal morale 1 can catch it might need to see reduction.

For example in the uptime, if this morale can be often timed to finish one target and still get the benefit of killing/presureing a 2nd target while the effect it still on, then that is an unmatched offensive morale ability simply because of the duration of the morale length.

Meatbombs rr 70+ SH roughly 10hours played since patch.
Suggestion: 10sec duration and see if that is more suiting/ too little?
https://i.imgur.com/qYtMbMv.png

This is a screen I saw floating around. Vs. a high rank Engi with good gear and armor pot on. Spine Fling hits 4x in 3s, Poisoned Spine is always on dot.

This morale should be a M3 at least.

Dabbart

Post#25 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:46 am

^^^ That must of hurt. Would you more inclined to use it as a M1, M2, or M3? Then try to tone the morale to that class of morales as Bombling broke down. I dunno SH morales, where would it fit?
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Sponn
Suspended

Post#26 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:47 am

I mean if the squig pet couldnt run through walls and line of sight and literally attack you behind walls and line of sight it wouldn't be that bad.

teiloh

Post#27 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:02 am

Dabbart wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:46 am ^^^ That must of hurt. Would you more inclined to use it as a M1, M2, or M3? Then try to tone the morale to that class of morales as Bombling broke down. I dunno SH morales, where would it fit?
The morale changes should probably just be reverted. Soothing Mushroom wrap could stand to be a little better but it wasn't completely useless.

Gurf

Post#28 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:14 am

Of course its not the slightest bit balanced, you can't look at the morale on its own as it is going to be combined and buffed with Squig Frenzy and as it is on a Pet you also add your own damage on top at the same time to increase the burst. If a WL pet could do anything like that sort of damage people would be up in arms.

Basically with SH like this and Shaman there is no point even trying to go anywhere in the lakes Solo. You can argue that the game isn't meant to balanced around solo but when Destro have three outstanding Solo classes (SH, Sham and WE) then all their keeps shoot up to rank 2+ very quickly and all of Orders stay at 0 star. So it has an effect.

Ads
Foltestik

Post#29 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:24 am

just kill the pet, its same like WL if you keep killing WL pet, there is no burst. and pet (specialy SH one) are dying pretty fast

teiloh

Post#30 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:55 am

"just kill the pet"

easier said than done. You can heel your pet and it will zip right out of range.