Recent Topics

Ads

Why punish active players with antibot?

Let's talk about... everything else
Alcan
Suspended

Why punish active players with antibot?

Post#1 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:30 am

Im sry to bring this up, but as far as the 25-30m kicked to char screen when actively either farming influence/pqs/mats i mean pressing the butten chatting with ppl or giving advice i still get kicked to char screen every like 25-30m soo annoying and tbh can only think how it is if standing in city qued for sc!

can we plz get a fix for it?

i do understand you ppl are busy and have to do something vs botters but this really hits all active players

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Why punish active players with antibot?

Post#2 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:44 am

Alcan wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:30 am Im sry to bring this up, but as far as the 25-30m kicked to char screen when actively either farming influence/pqs/mats i mean pressing the butten chatting with ppl or giving advice i still get kicked to char screen every like 25-30m
This sounds more like network problems. When you are actively doing something, you are not going to get kicked by any gameserver mechanic.
Dying is no option.

Alcan
Suspended

Post#3 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:56 am

ohh but you do! if i had network problems i would be kicked to the login screen! im in DK have 1k/1k and do not lose inet at all normally and sertanly not ever 30m for sure!

Alcan
Suspended

Post#4 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:00 pm

all i do is stand and farm active 3+ mobs and ever 30m +- i get kicked to char selection screen

NSKaneda

Post#5 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:10 pm

Alcan wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:00 pm all i do is stand and farm active 3+ mobs and ever 30m +- i get kicked to char selection screen
Move a bit while doing so and refrain from using mouse macros and you'll be fine.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Alcan
Suspended

Post#6 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:12 pm

i do move on my grace wp due to range but same and i dont use macros at all i press bottens from 1-9

TreefAM

Post#7 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:31 pm

WP players confirmed bots?

gglanouille

Post#8 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:47 pm

if you're standing in city queue act like other players, jump everywhere, start debate on the class who killed you last time in /ad, don't act like a bot and it should be fine

Ads
Alcan
Suspended

Post#9 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:48 pm

plz stick to topic ppl

gglanouille

Post#10 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:02 pm

Alcan wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:30 am can only think how it is if standing in city qued for sc!
that's in the topic you used city queue as exemple