Ads

do we have a balance problem?

Let's talk about... everything else
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: do we have a balance problem?

Post#651 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:49 pm

billyk wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:03 pm
Sulorie wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:27 pm Yes, we all know all those hardcore premade destro players, who win any city siege and when they xrealm to order they suddenly become solo queue rdps players, who don't mind losing.

Brilliant logic I'd say. How about there are less xrealmers than you think, it might be just a totally different mindset in both realms. Why would anyone xrealm to lose?
Xrealming is probably around 80-90%. Order classes are weaker than Destro classes, that's why mighty Destros suddenly suck when they xrealm.
Gravord, Gitbane, Davjen... => follow their streams and see how they suck when playing order...LMAO

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#652 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:52 pm

billyk wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:20 pm If anything, order lacks heals and tanks (And 40s with Sov but that's another point).
What order lacks is ppl who wanna play grouped in a organized setup...curious mentality in a mmo (if you ask me)

phononHYPE

Post#653 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:20 pm

emiliorv wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:52 pm
billyk wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:20 pm If anything, order lacks heals and tanks (And 40s with Sov but that's another point).
What order lacks is ppl who wanna play grouped in a organized setup...curious mentality in a mmo (if you ask me)
Odd, this is the general accusation of destro players too. We all think that everyone wants what we want, what is advertised, to play a MMOesque game, but many players, on both sides, obviously are happy having active npc's (the rest of us) for their gaming. That's fine.

As to the general topic, things are steadily swinging back to "balance" as it always does after a few months. If you can't take the pendulum ride, yer' gonna get hit in that head when it swings.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Kragg

Post#654 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:03 pm

wiscel wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:12 pm I don't think the game can be balanced. People will always go for the most easy way, for months order has been zerging, now destro is zerging past 2 months. At this moment Destro is zerging in 1 zone, and Order zerging in High Pass, very exciting :roll:
I'd say make just 1 zone open at the time, not several zones open at once. And make xrealm lock 1 day.
Two months.. are you kidding?
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Rapzel

Post#655 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:22 pm

billyk wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:20 pm Also, if you look at Enemy Addon, order generally doesn't have an overabundance of rdps. Destro usually has more. If anything, order lacks heals and tanks (And 40s with Sov but that's another point).
What?

Detangler

Post#656 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:08 pm

Sofong wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:24 pm typical IC couple days ago.... if u zerg rush to IC with a grp like u deserve no more than 3 pity royals seriously. its not a balance problem, its ppl refuse to respec for their role and refuse to organize even for 1hr end game content play, ppl just wanna play solo hero.
Where's all the screenshots of the destro pug city fights with 17+ dps classes? Cause this was half my competition in cities, and I'm not the only one.

No one?

Still waiting....
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Jinxypie

Post#657 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:58 pm

Order meta :mrgreen:

DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Sofong

Post#658 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:43 am

Detangler wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:08 pm
Sofong wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:24 pm typical IC couple days ago.... if u zerg rush to IC with a grp like u deserve no more than 3 pity royals seriously. its not a balance problem, its ppl refuse to respec for their role and refuse to organize even for 1hr end game content play, ppl just wanna play solo hero.
Where's all the screenshots of the destro pug city fights with 17+ dps classes? Cause this was half my competition in cities, and I'm not the only one.

No one?

Still waiting....
becos when i lose with destro pugs i dont go to the forum open a post whine about "destro weak order superior"bla bla.

Ads
Bloodmasked

Post#659 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:15 am

clearly the solution here is to delete from peoples accounts their DPS characters because too many are queueing for city sieges

Detangler

Post#660 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:29 am

Bloodmasked wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:15 am clearly the solution here is to delete from peoples accounts their DPS characters because too many are queueing for city sieges
The problem is a majority of order-biased players look at the overall city score and claim Destro is OP cause they win 2/3 of cities while completely ignoring that half of what order puts up is trash 16+ dps solo queuing warbands like this screenshot that have no real shot of winning against anything with a semblance of a balanced warband.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable