Recent Topics

Ads

do we have a balance problem?

Let's talk about... everything else
Goermsi

Re: do we have a balance problem?

Post#31 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:39 pm

Oh come on Knick, for once I would like to see a neutral post from you instead of these absolutely one-sided and pertinent comments.
Your postings always are hostile and therefore very unproductive.
Many have already said it, the time makes a lot of difference. I myself was also in altdorf and random Vs. random it went out happy this time - that's okay for me. Sometimes i win, sometimes not.
Now instead of getting upset about a single city you should rather show valid data that shows a long term problem. If you can't do that, you're lining up with those who just scream RAMPAGE and GTDC. So, sorry mate but be more productiv and more solution-oriented.
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

Ads
Sundowner

Post#32 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:41 pm

emiliorv wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:31 pm
Spellbound wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:21 pm -Knights are nerfed down to aura bots
-Swordmasters Whispering Wind is lower version of two destro have from BO/Choppa that are instant cast.
-Archmage city sucks vs Shaman unless they have Whispering Wind and not same survivability like Shaman
-Destro tanks cooler and much stronger 2H builds and more fun
-SH are SW+WL combined now

Why so many Order DPS? Because Order tanks are boring and weaker version of Destro. Knights are only played by organized warbands due to necessity, not fun. Don’t expect ton of randoms playing a Knight for fun.

-SH still bit over tuned, Mara AoE KD, Mara 100% monstro armor pen

Sorc/Magus work together better versus Engy/BW with the AOE debuff from magus.

Destro has more “COOL”, fun abilities. Wind Of Insanity is awesome, SH can knock you back without a Cooldown given so a tank can knock you again after. Wind block is awesome, AOE KD is awesome, pulling without a pet is awesome, 40ft mdps choppa pull to you is awesome, and.. nah don’t wanna flood post w/ more bias 😊 What are some cool and fun Order unique abilities? (Only one will be mentioned and that’s about it)

Half my guild plays destro and they know the difference and have given same feedback but don’t have to listen. I’m just here to spew the same things for almost a year for fun 🤩

But but... rampage?!? I’m done posting bye.
ATM order has the best classes for the archetypes: MDPS (Slayer), RDPS (BW), HEAL (WP) => you still refuse to play them, and refuse to k¡make proper wbs....this 2 reasons are linked ofc...ppl keep playing lol-dps/lol-classes in a high % and dont get invited to proper wbs...and finally you have a bunch of solopuggers

All that claims about destro/order dont have any sense when you see wbs filled with 5 whs+3sws or 6 engis, etc...

NOTE: I dont play any tank class, so i cant say anithing about them.
Play overtuned classes to win is not a good argument discussing endgame content of the game which has 12 classes per side. Yeah, sl is probably best mdps and bw rdps (idk about healers). But then mara>wl, magus>engie, bg>IB, rSH>rSW and mSW, mSH>WL, shammie>AM, choppa is good, not far behind slayer. maybe it's that destro has more options to play? with big advantage in cc and utility, and order needing to play mainly 4 classes to win is a problem?

Having SL and BW (also it is a joke in city, mdps are much better in current meta) is not good for order (however this classes may be overtuned), we need more viable classes for different parts of the game, not 2 classes absolutely rocking.

Ysaran

Post#33 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:43 pm

I didn't read all the others posts (why bother for such topic...), but I would like to point out that the population situation was kinda the same 2 month ago, but in favor of Order. At least during EU prime time. Ppl complained and the answere was: Get organized. Actually I kinda agree, Destru was unorganized 2 month ago, and so it seems Order now. No balance issues here, just player behavior issues
Zputadenti

Sundowner

Post#34 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:51 pm

Ysaran wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:43 pm I didn't read all the others posts (why bother for such topic...), but I would like to point out that the population situation was kinda the same 2 month ago, but in favor of Order. At least during EU prime time. Ppl complained and the answere was: Get organized. Actually I kinda agree, Destru was unorganized 2 month ago, and so it seems Order now. No balance issues here, just player behavior issues
Ignore all posts and attribute everything to player behaviour is a way to go man :mrgreen:

oaliaen

Post#35 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:00 pm

Keep playing rdps
and
Keep Losing citys

Sundowner

Post#36 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:01 pm

oaliaen wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:00 pm Keep playing rdps
and
Keep Losing citys
Why should any class be not viable in endgame content?

agemennon675

Post#37 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:02 pm

Dont know if we have a balance problem but after switching to destro side my t4 scenario winrate went from %5 to %95 ( I guess I learned to play ? =), also I won %90 of my city instances, I was never in an organised warband all of them was random 2-2-2 LFG groups. Just switch to better and easier to play side and enjoy the game folk.
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Aurandilaz

Post#38 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:05 pm

pls stop pushing cities in the middle of the day, most of us EU organized Order player cannot play those hours, kthxbai

anyway, Order retains the strongest AOE mdps in the game, Slayer (mine is rr81)
anyway, Order retains the strongest AOE magic bomb class in the game, Brightwizard (mine is rr83)
anyway, Order retains the best warband tank in the game, Aurabot aka kotb (mine is 67 or something, so boring)
anyway, Order has probably the best healer duo synergy in the game between WP (rr48, booring) and RP (too short, too stuntie to be playable IMO), from both being able to pump AP, both having outgoing heal modifiers, both being tanky as **** and forming the backbone of any good warband
(I love my AM but the amazing fashion of wearing a nightgown does not make much sense on the frontlines)
(I love my WH but lets not kid ourselves, it's not really worth gearing up lol)

WL (mine is rr84) and SM (rr73) are also both excellent picks, allowing more versatility and various other debuffs (spintoWinAOEarmor debuff lol or hdbuff) and SM is probably the only tank in game with 5 different interrupt options and a goddamn pounce.

so, a decently led warband consisting of all the amazing careers above will cause lethal pain for 9/10 destro warbands without the need to even wait for a morale dump because the aggregated dmg from high renown high gear level competent dps players is damn high, that 1/10 in surviving because they have too many healers rezzing nonstop in order to force a win conditions, thx for the morale nerfs I guess.

Order has all the cards, all the buffs they need to win, all the debuffs they need to win. Destro no longer has some dps zealot advantage, no morale bomb advantage, GTDC is a joke a compared to its past versions, Mara no longer does those 2k Demolition crits but now is nerfed down to WL AOE output levels.

You have all the tools, you just choose to play bad.
t. xrealmer (84chop, 83sorc, 81WE, +whatelse)

Ads
agemennon675

Post#39 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:09 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:05 pm pls stop pushing cities in the middle of the day, most of us EU organized Order player cannot play those hours, kthxbai

anyway, Order retains the strongest AOE mdps in the game, Slayer (mine is rr81)
anyway, Order retains the strongest AOE magic bomb class in the game, Brightwizard (mine is rr83)
anyway, Order retains the best warband tank in the game, Aurabot aka kotb (mine is 67 or something, so boring)
anyway, Order has probably the best healer duo synergy in the game between WP (rr48, booring) and RP (too short, too stuntie to be playable IMO), from both being able to pump AP, both having outgoing heal modifiers, both being tanky as **** and forming the backbone of any good warband
(I love my AM but the amazing fashion of wearing a nightgown does not make much sense on the frontlines)
(I love my WH but lets not kid ourselves, it's not really worth gearing up lol)

WL (mine is rr84) and SM (rr73) are also both excellent picks, allowing more versatility and various other debuffs (spintoWinAOEarmor debuff lol or hdbuff) and SM is probably the only tank in game with 5 different interrupt options and a goddamn pounce.

so, a decently led warband consisting of all the amazing careers above will cause lethal pain for 9/10 destro warbands without the need to even wait for a morale dump because the aggregated dmg from high renown high gear level competent dps players is damn high, that 1/10 in surviving because they have too many healers rezzing nonstop in order to force a win conditions, thx for the morale nerfs I guess.

Order has all the cards, all the buffs they need to win, all the debuffs they need to win. Destro no longer has some dps zealot advantage, no morale bomb advantage, GTDC is a joke a compared to its past versions, Mara no longer does those 2k Demolition crits but now is nerfed down to WL AOE output levels.

You have all the tools, you just choose to play bad.
t. xrealmer (84chop, 83sorc, 81WE, +whatelse)
Rest of the order careers should just not play the end game content than ? Well too bad they picked the wrong class.
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Sofong

Post#40 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:15 pm

u wanna pew pew by ur self, from 100fts, risk free all the time, and u wanna win end game content with that play style too, sound abit excessive.