Recent Topics

Ads

do we have a balance problem?

Let's talk about... everything else
Mordd

Re: do we have a balance problem?

Post#661 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:02 pm

Detangler wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:08 pm
Sofong wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:24 pm typical IC couple days ago.... if u zerg rush to IC with a grp like u deserve no more than 3 pity royals seriously. its not a balance problem, its ppl refuse to respec for their role and refuse to organize even for 1hr end game content play, ppl just wanna play solo hero.
Where's all the screenshots of the destro pug city fights with 17+ dps classes? Cause this was half my competition in cities, and I'm not the only one.

No one?

Still waiting....
Its funny how most of the "good" destro guilds come to order, run a couple of cities and go back to destro. They say they want good fights and Destro has more WBs for city since they have more people for city. But those "good" guilds always go back to destro, they "prefer" it there. They would rather have to race to build and queue and possibly not get a pop, than have to play order where you can queue at two minutes and get a pop.

Also how the server pop will flip 10%+ once city pops, if order pushes city. The players all know whats up. You just dont want to lose your easy mode.

As for your screen shot. I could post ones just like it for Destro. There are less Destro cities that look like that because there are so many more destro queuing and the full WBs get the pops first.

Im sure you know all of this and just loby for not losing your easy mode.

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#662 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:14 pm

Mordd wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:02 pm
Sofong wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:24 pm typical IC couple days ago.... if u zerg rush to IC with a grp like u deserve no more than 3 pity royals seriously. its not a balance problem, its ppl refuse to respec for their role and refuse to organize even for 1hr end game content play, ppl just wanna play solo hero.
Where's all the screenshots of the destro pug city fights with 17+ dps classes? Cause this was half my competition in cities, and I'm not the only one.

No one?

Still waiting....

As for your screen shot. There are less Destro cities that look like that
I have missed cities because i couldnt join a half-organized wb...no city its better than pug city...sorry but i would log off and do another stuff instead that miss my time in a instance like these...

Mordd

Post#663 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:41 pm

emiliorv wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:14 pm
Mordd wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:02 pm

No one?

Still waiting....

As for your screen shot. There are less Destro cities that look like that
I have missed cities because i couldnt join a half-organized wb...no city its better than pug city...sorry but i would log off and do another stuff instead that miss my time in a instance like these...
A lot order are at the point that it doesnt matter. you can build the best wb you can and work at it and for most of Order it ends up with the same result as walking in solo. Order is demoralized when it comes to city and most wont even bother trying any longer. The issues have been going on for so long.

Caduceus

Post#664 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:17 pm

I've played decent city warbands on both realms, and in my experience the better warband in terms of composition, gear and skill virtually always wins.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz