Post#641 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:19 pm

Weaker or less flashy?

Ads
Sofong

Re: do we have a balance problem?

Post#642 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:24 pm

Earthcake wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:10 pm
emiliorv wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:49 pm
Earthcake wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:28 pm But the exact same players, since most players play both sides, do what's needed when they play destro.

Yeah, makes perfect sense.
Please stop repeating this non sense mantra....ppl playing solo-meme-pewpew-rdps dont change to tank-organized 24man when they xrealm...its absurd saying this. Anyone used to play in a half-organized setup wont go solo-pewpew...
I know, it was sarcastic.
It's obvious that people play what they think is strong.
Gives you an idea of how bad order tanks are perceived : very few ppl play them cause they are weaker.

And if you play tanks both sides, you know they are weaker order side, that's not an opinion. The "kotbs best tank in the game" is not true anymore, and since quite a long time.
order tanks weaker how? they all have viable spec for cities.
talk about weaker tank..... try lf a proper city wb with a bg lol

yoluigi

Post#643 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:25 pm

Sofong wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:24 pm
Earthcake wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:10 pm
emiliorv wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:49 pm

Please stop repeating this non sense mantra....ppl playing solo-meme-pewpew-rdps dont change to tank-organized 24man when they xrealm...its absurd saying this. Anyone used to play in a half-organized setup wont go solo-pewpew...
I know, it was sarcastic.
It's obvious that people play what they think is strong.
Gives you an idea of how bad order tanks are perceived : very few ppl play them cause they are weaker.

And if you play tanks both sides, you know they are weaker order side, that's not an opinion. The "kotbs best tank in the game" is not true anymore, and since quite a long time.
order tanks weaker how? they all have viable spec for cities.
talk about weaker tank..... try lf a proper city wb with a bg lol
We just need to make 2h tank spec more fun for order and people will play them more.

Earthcake

Post#644 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:26 pm

Having a viable spec doesn't mean you are on par with your competition...

Sulorie

Post#645 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:27 pm

Yes, we all know all those hardcore premade destro players, who win any city siege and when they xrealm to order they suddenly become solo queue rdps players, who don't mind losing.

Brilliant logic I'd say. How about there are less xrealmers than you think, it might be just a totally different mindset in both realms. Why would anyone xrealm to lose?
Last edited by Sulorie on Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dying is no option.

marafado
Suspended

Post#646 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:29 pm

order need rdps tanks :twisted:

Sofong

Post#647 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:33 pm

true story: i got invited to a 24 man and kicked as long as ppl see i play a bg... ofcos they told me sorry they need to make room for frds but everyone knows ppl just dont want a bg they want chosen and waagh bo only.
at least i can imagine all order tanks are needed and all quite viable.

billyk

Post#648 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:03 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:27 pm Yes, we all know all those hardcore premade destro players, who win any city siege and when they xrealm to order they suddenly become solo queue rdps players, who don't mind losing.

Brilliant logic I'd say. How about there are less xrealmers than you think, it might be just a totally different mindset in both realms. Why would anyone xrealm to lose?
Xrealming is probably around 80-90%. Order classes are weaker than Destro classes, that's why mighty Destros suddenly suck when they xrealm.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#649 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:17 pm

billyk wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:03 pm
Xrealming is probably around 80-90%. Order classes are weaker than Destro classes, that's why mighty Destros suddenly suck when they xrealm.
Players who usually play in build warbands, log order to solo queue with rdps and lose almost 100% of their instances because they like to waste their time. Yeah, very convincing. :lol:
On a different note, ppl having chars on both sides doesn't matter, when you have only 24vs24 instances anyway. Those who are online just have to log appropriate classes and quit playing rdps, if they want to win some.
Dying is no option.

billyk

Post#650 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:20 pm

Most just can't deal with order inferiority.
Others do it to troll (Spawning rams and going into enemy wc, early oil, sabotaging scs) and/or to get farmed by their destro pals - it's not illegal when it happens in public orvr :lol:

Also, if you look at Enemy Addon, order generally doesn't have an overabundance of rdps. Destro usually has more. If anything, order lacks heals and tanks (And 40s with Sov but that's another point).