Ads

What are the Twitch Drops rewards?

Let's talk about... everything else
GamesBond
Former Staff

What are the Twitch Drops rewards?

Post#1 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:26 am

Hello,

Initially, the plan was to not share the rewards since they can be figured out shortly after the start of the event. However, after taking into consideration the community's feedback and the intentions behind this Twitch Drops event, 3 out of 4 present boxes' contents will be shared. This event is intended to be relaxed and totally alt-friendly.

Twitch Drops rewards will refresh everyday at noon, Altdorf time.

What are the rewards?

ImageGreen Kegs End Present:
Drops after 30 minutes. Everyday, only one of these will be randomly gifted from this box:
- 10 Gold
- 2 Guild Scrolls
- 10 Fireworks

ImageBlue Kegs End Present:
Drops after 60 minutes. Everyday, only one of these will be randomly gifted from this box:
- 72h Renown Potion
- Event Slot Item
- Exclusive Title

ImagePurple Kegs End Present:
Drops after 90 minutes. This box is the reward itself. Claim one each day and trade your total for:
- Exclusive Mount (Cost: 6)
- Exclusive Pet's questline (Cost: 3)

ImageOrange Kegs End Present:
Drops after 180 minutes. Everyday there is one unique reward - for that specific day - available in that box. You won't get it on another day.

(!) The rewards that pop from green, blue and purple boxes could be gifted multiple times over this whole event. So for example, if you got the Event Slot Item on your main, you can start claiming Blue Kegs End Presents on your alts, in hopes of getting another Event Slot Item there. Same example applies to other rewards of the specified boxes. You cannot trade or send the boxes by mail, you must claim them on another character.

You have 7 days to claim each reward, from the moment it dropped. Keep an eye on your account's rewards page.

Ads
Madie

Re: What are the Twitch Drops rewards?

Post#2 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:44 am

So for example, if you got the Event Slot Item on your main, you can start claiming Blue Kegs End Presents to your alts, in hopes of getting another Event Slot Item there. Same example applies to other rewards of the specified boxes. You cannot trade or send the boxes by mail, you must claim them on another character.
The problem with this is that on the account rewards page, all the drops are named as "Kegs End Present" so let's say I want to claim the other items on my alts and I'm saving 6 purple kegs for my main, how will I know which one to claim for my alt and which one for my main?

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#3 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:37 am

Madie wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:44 am
So for example, if you got the Event Slot Item on your main, you can start claiming Blue Kegs End Presents to your alts, in hopes of getting another Event Slot Item there. Same example applies to other rewards of the specified boxes. You cannot trade or send the boxes by mail, you must claim them on another character.
The problem with this is that on the account rewards page, all the drops are named as "Kegs End Present" so let's say I want to claim the other items on my alts and I'm saving 6 purple kegs for my main, how will I know which one to claim for my alt and which one for my main?
There's a fix already being prepared for that, it wasn't intended to be shown that way and we're aware of the issue. I just skipped it because it'll be fixed today (before you even get to stack enough rewards).

kryss

Post#4 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:46 am

Got a question on timers: let's say I started watching streamers the 25th at 17 pm Altdorf time, the next drops won't be available till the same time the following day? Or does everything reset at 00.00 Altdorf time? I've started twitch this morning and no drops yet.

Also no further benefits from watching more than 3 hours per day, right?

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#5 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:58 am

kryss wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:46 am Got a question on timers: let's say I started watching streamers the 25th at 17 pm Altdorf time, the next drops won't be available till the same time the following day? Or does everything reset at 00.00 Altdorf time? I've started twitch this morning and no drops yet.
The Twitch Drops started at noon, Altdorf time. So a a day (24 hours) would mean they end on the next day at the same time, while another one starts exactly after a few minutes.

It's a rough mechanic but we had to do it that way in order to offer the community daily rewards at convenient hours required per day, while giving streamers a viable option to get viewers over the whole day. It will be smoother when we start using the Version 2.0 of Twitch Drops.

-
kryss wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:46 am Also no further benefits from watching more than 3 hours per day, right?
Correct. There are absolutely no additional rewards after watching for 3 hours per day. Make sure these 3 hours are on the same channel and make sure you get 4 boxes in total.

-
Bajlk wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:51 am What does it mean "Cost 6/3"?
I got 4 boxes now and it seems I dont get anymore?
It means the mount costs 6 of the purple boxes and the questline for the pet costs 3. In other words, you cannot get the mount before stacking 6 of the purple box, which means you have to watch a streamer for 1:30 hours for 6 days(+3 days if you want the pet). In total, that's only 9 hours of watch time, usually the mount was between 14 and 30 hours.

Orox

Post#6 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:58 am

hello , just a question the mount for destro is a
reindeer ?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#7 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:14 pm

Orox wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:58 am hello , just a question the mount for destro is a
reindeer ?

Hey,

yeah it's a white Stag....(in my opinion, one of the greatest mounts all time)

Senlui

Post#8 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:32 pm

Twitch drops worked perfectly yesterday, however today I have been following "ToShutKidUp" and whilst I have so far received two Kegs End presents for watching for a couple of hours, when they turn up in the mail they are completely empty. Is it intended that some rewards are empty, or is this a bug?

Ads
Senlui

Post#9 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:25 pm

Purple box just landed, and having the same issue with that too...

oaliaen

Post#10 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:50 pm

Is there only this Deer mount ? i think i'll pass