Recent Topics

Ads

BBBE - Bartholomeuw VAPING my tank. HELP

Let's talk about... everything else
Duukar

BBBE - Bartholomeuw VAPING my tank. HELP

Post#1 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:38 pm

I tried to solo tank BBBE tonight. My BO is rr78 and has 6 invader 2 sov and bis 1H and Shield. Good accessories just trying to get the sent jewelry to replace my gunbad gem.

4400 armor
45% block
29% parry
360 init buffed.
10650 HP
-5% chance to be crit not including the buffed init.

with cant hit me which i was spamming i have 95% block.

I was getting absolutely VAPED. we tried about 6 times. 2 out of the 6 times i got vaped in the 1st 10 seconds. the rest things started ok and then WHAMMO just massive massive damage in just a few seconds..

Is there a mechanic here we were missing? Obviously when the nurglings die they create and explosion. I was getting hit for 4100 and 4300 during the varied attempts per festering tumor.

Im feeling very frustrated as my tank should be able to handle almost any content in the game..

Im baffled!

Ads
Baaldr

Re: BBBE - Bartholomeuw VAPING my tank. HELP

Post#2 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:47 pm

You need to kill the adds faster

Sulorie

Post#3 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:54 pm

My BG in conq set solo tanked both dungeons, this might depress you even more. :^)
When 4,4k is your armor after potions, I would focus on increasing it. Against enemies higher than r40 you need more armor than we see in paper doll for 75% mitigation. If you can, get party/block jewels and block cloak.
Dying is no option.

Ysaran

Post#4 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:01 pm

I can tank both dungeon with my rr55 BG in red eye/conq. if i remeber well the adds he spawns put armor debuff on you, kill the adds faster and it will not matter neither your rank nor you gear
Zputadenti

Oglaf
Suspended

Post#5 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:36 pm

Duukar wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:38 pm I tried to solo tank BBBE tonight. My BO is rr78 and has 6 invader 2 sov and bis 1H and Shield. Good accessories just trying to get the sent jewelry to replace my gunbad gem.

4400 armor
45% block
29% parry
360 init buffed.
10650 HP
-5% chance to be crit not including the buffed init.

with cant hit me which i was spamming i have 95% block.

I was getting absolutely VAPED. we tried about 6 times. 2 out of the 6 times i got vaped in the 1st 10 seconds. the rest things started ok and then WHAMMO just massive massive damage in just a few seconds..

Is there a mechanic here we were missing? Obviously when the nurglings die they create and explosion. I was getting hit for 4100 and 4300 during the varied attempts per festering tumor.

Im feeling very frustrated as my tank should be able to handle almost any content in the game..

Im baffled!
You're probably Challenging the Nurglings. Don't do that.

The boss Nurglings are unique in that they add a stacking Initiative debuff and then the boss commands them to do some supa attack on you which will almost guarantee to kill you as a tank because they will all crit.

So if you try to tank boss AND adds you WILL blow up.