Recent Topics

Ads

RR is sennsless

Let's talk about... everything else
Psilort

RR is sennsless

Post#1 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:39 pm

I have played " original " Warhammer Online , and it was a GOOD game .
After Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning has started I was Happs about the game . I have played it with my girlfriend , but have gotten EXTREMLY FRUSTRATED about the system of " RR " kile it is in game now .
RR at now is :
Play 1 or max 2 Charakters and GRING ALWAYS the same Towers ; and that for Years .
Advantage : You get a armory which is IMBA against lower RR-Players , so they will be cannonfooder for such Players . BUT : thats the only advantage !!!
Disadvantage : New Players will be frustrated very soon , so NO NEW PAYERS will join the game evermore . You are nailed to ONE Player to stay on top with the other RR-Heros ( but ALL Chars have there fun ) . You are doing boring GRINDING to stay on top , at cost of fun and game has future !!!

Playing One Charakter to RR 40 is a work , doing that with 24 Chars is insane !!! But better then getting 2 ore more Chars to RR80+
I get bfrustrated and left game one year ago , cause as a DD with RR 47 I have NO CHANCE against a RR80 Player wich ignored my Attacks . I could not make a bit dmg agains a Char of High RR . So why I should GRING month over month to play with otherplayers and make dmg ???
Guildwars has a other taktic , wher the PLAYER and his ABILITY are in front , not only his Armor . So you dont get lost of " lder Payers " but cit of the way for " new Players " !!! But this is game now !!!
Also my girlfriend whishes a reset of RR and a step back to ORIGINAL Warhammer Online , where PvP/RvR makes Fun AND SENS cause its based on you skill , not on your Armory !!! ( Compare Armor of RR 40 gear to RR 80 gear ... and beginn to cry !!! )

Me and my girlfriend playing Tier 1 ONLY , cause this is the LAST SPOT with FUN . After reaching LvL 16 , the char gets deleted , cause its only to be cannonfooder for RR80+ players , and they can feel good when killing a other player with one hit .

But this is also the slow End of Warhammer Online , cuse sometimes only a few RR 100 + players will stay , but NOT EVEN ONE PLAYER will join the game which is " a new player " .

Ads
DiMakss

Re: RR is sennsless

Post#2 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:48 pm

"Plak-plak" he said

mogt

Post#3 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:12 pm

jesus, then you play your char wrong, you can kill rr80+ player with a lvl 16 char, you must learn to play your char and the bolster system works fine.

Glorian

Post#4 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:58 pm

First: please learn how to type texts. A dot (.) a comma (,) any end of a sentence (!,?,.) is directly on the word you just wrote.
It is horrible to read your text and see where one text starts and one ends.

Second: RR and gear is the reason why players play the game. Over and over.

Brutinho

Post#5 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:32 pm

Psilort
Last active:Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:39 pm
Total posts:1

Welcome to T4 :v

Jokes aside, you can't expect to beat everything in your path after 4-5 days playing. Try getting some craft and gathering skills to get gold (you should have already receive 100g from twitch drops) and get some green talis (if you are brand new don't spend on blue talis until you start getting conqueror/dominator).

Like on every MMO new players will get their arses handed to them. You have to endure it and get the gear to get back at the players that killed you.
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

Lithenir

Post#6 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:53 pm

Agree we should totally get back to old Warhammer Online style of RR.
Like you are hitting T4 with lvl 32 rr 32 because your rr was capped to your lvl until lvl 36. And with lvl 32 rr 32 you face sovereign enemies all the time.
Or if you like it better with the totally OP rr90 or rr100 sets on live vs fresh t4-chars. So much better.

Tbh you can do pretty well with vanquisher against higher equipped chars. Not like on live where you couldn't stand a chance against rr100 geared players. Coming to gear RoR is in a much better place than live ever was.
You really should take the nostalgia glasses off.

Sulorie

Post#7 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:23 pm

Maybe go play Guildwars with your girlfriend. Have fun!
Dying is no option.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#8 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:01 pm

how is the powercreep any worse than on live?

Ads
kirraha

Post#9 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:17 pm

Psilort wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:39 pm I have played " original " Warhammer Online , and it was a GOOD game .
After Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning has started I was Happs about the game . I have played it with my girlfriend , but have gotten EXTREMLY FRUSTRATED about the system of " RR " kile it is in game now .
RR at now is :
Play 1 or max 2 Charakters and GRING ALWAYS the same Towers ; and that for Years .
Advantage : You get a armory which is IMBA against lower RR-Players , so they will be cannonfooder for such Players . BUT : thats the only advantage !!!
Disadvantage : New Players will be frustrated very soon , so NO NEW PAYERS will join the game evermore . You are nailed to ONE Player to stay on top with the other RR-Heros ( but ALL Chars have there fun ) . You are doing boring GRINDING to stay on top , at cost of fun and game has future !!!

Playing One Charakter to RR 40 is a work , doing that with 24 Chars is insane !!! But better then getting 2 ore more Chars to RR80+
I get bfrustrated and left game one year ago , cause as a DD with RR 47 I have NO CHANCE against a RR80 Player wich ignored my Attacks . I could not make a bit dmg agains a Char of High RR . So why I should GRING month over month to play with otherplayers and make dmg ???
Guildwars has a other taktic , wher the PLAYER and his ABILITY are in front , not only his Armor . So you dont get lost of " lder Payers " but cit of the way for " new Players " !!! But this is game now !!!
Also my girlfriend whishes a reset of RR and a step back to ORIGINAL Warhammer Online , where PvP/RvR makes Fun AND SENS cause its based on you skill , not on your Armory !!! ( Compare Armor of RR 40 gear to RR 80 gear ... and beginn to cry !!! )

Me and my girlfriend playing Tier 1 ONLY , cause this is the LAST SPOT with FUN . After reaching LvL 16 , the char gets deleted , cause its only to be cannonfooder for RR80+ players , and they can feel good when killing a other player with one hit .

But this is also the slow End of Warhammer Online , cuse sometimes only a few RR 100 + players will stay , but NOT EVEN ONE PLAYER will join the game which is " a new player " .
So I, who has played on the server since it was started should get all my hard work reset to 0, just cause you didn't do same amount of work as rest of the ppl who are rr 80+ with endgear?
It makes 100% sense a rr80 player should totally rekt a rr47 char, what is the deal with that? Unless the rr80 is total trash player, which some of them acually are and low rr player can acually kill them.
Just work your toons to 40, keep working and find a guild to play with, soloplay is not rly fun at all imo. It's cooping with other ppl and having fun moment.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#10 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:39 pm

I'm 90% certain this OP who created his account three days ago is probably a previously forum banned player. It's certainly not an account of someone who has been playing here for years, or even weeks, to have this sort of informed and strongly held opinion.

Or they're just made of paper, hard to tell sometimes.
Psilord wrote: This guy probably
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog