Recent Topics

Ads

Making money??

Let's talk about... everything else
Belrummm

Making money??

Post#1 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:14 am

So ive heard just go butchering and sell mats, or roll apoth and make armor pots but im only lvl 18 and dont want to ruin my exp/RR curve! Are their any other options? not trying to get rich but just afford my flights and repairs and occasional gear changes. Thank you in advance!

Ads
Naelar

Re: Making money??

Post#2 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:46 am

At that level, just do the repeatable rvr kill quests, plus whatever travel quests you come across. Those should get you close to the 100 gold you will need for the lv 38 mount.

Sulorie

Post#3 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:23 am

You should do the lvl16+ city dungeon quests to earn Keeper armor set, which is the perfect gear to start in t2+. Those quests earn you a sufficient amount of gold too. The Beastlord quests in the mid 30s to get the similar named armor set reward you with a lot gold too.

You can use -xp scroll to level slower and get more time to farm currency and renown while keeping current gear for longer periods of time.
Dying is no option.

Goermsi

Post#4 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:38 am

Give me your name, chosen one of chaos, my little git sends you some of his glittery stuff ;-)
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

Panodil

Post#5 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:21 am

cultivating+apo

make healingpots and sell blue ones on AH. Will make you rich.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Dwarni

Post#6 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:17 am

Do the low-level public quests eventually you'll get blue and epic dyes that sell for some gold.

There might also drop blue and even epic boe items you can sell for quite some gold in the auction house

MMXX43

Post#7 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:21 pm

scavenging + tali making , selling blue 200 essence + blue talis + forsaken soldiers insignia for starters and you get to keep the crits.
then make an alt and grab apothecary culti or butchering apothecary ( make sure to consult the wiki on what drops from what and what is required to craft ( useful addons are miraclemix and craftingtable)
Go casual farm on mobs sell all the green puple things , rvr quests , play the AH game with competitive pricing, start hoarding dyes ! ( dyes are expensive )
the best gold is made on sub 40 talis , t1 puple blue talis are super expensive , do 40 pve lairs , some talis sell for 300 g + ( kv lair )

hope this help , you degenerate vile spawn you.

Sofong

Post#8 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:44 pm

just find a spot to grind mobs and sell everything, its dumb but it works.

Ads
Jarizall

Post#9 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:10 am

Goermsi wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:38 am Give me your name, chosen one of chaos, my little git sends you some of his glittery stuff ;-)
Agmoth my good sir! and Thank you