Recent Topics

Ads

[Poll] Do you like new armor appearance change?

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Poll: Do you like new armor appearance chang?

No please revert it back to normal
214
71%
Yes leave it as is now
89
29%
Total votes: 303

User avatar
oaliaen
Posts: 867

Re: [Poll] Do you like new armor appearance change?

Post#41 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:47 pm

Sarnai wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:53 am
https://www.twitch.tv/kekkerss/clip/Coo ... ilEagleEye

No further comment
lol
Silently we bide our time
Soon we'll pay you back
For all the wrongs you've done our kind
For the stabwounds in our back.

Current Status: Retired temporarily

Ads
User avatar
space44
Posts: 173

Re: [Poll] Do you like new armor appearance change?

Post#42 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:34 pm

Detangler wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:44 pm
space44 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:33 pm
Detangler wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:26 pm
How about a "who cares" option?
if you dont care why did you post here, lol. there are people who actually heavily care about this topic
Maybe to give voice to a portion of the playing population that thinks you guys are getting up in arms over an unbelievably minor change that gives zero impact to your gaming experience for the sake of game stability improvements? I dunno.... :roll:
if i recall correctly theres another poll based on that and no one even noticed a difference in the performance and stability. if anything the change is hiding the art that WaR has to provide.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr84 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Deadsins Cinderblight rr59 | Warrior Priest: Ulfrric Greywolf rr51

User avatar
soldude
Posts: 74

Re: [Poll] Do you like new armor appearance change?

Post#43 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:07 am

wargrimnir wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:10 pm
GamesBond wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:53 pm
soldude wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:27 am


75% say return back. what?
A quick reminder that the poll does not reflect the whole community, but a tiny segment of it. So even a high percentage will not refute a decision taken, but it will surely deliver a message.

Gathering data and opinions over time, in order to see the true impact of that change on the game's performance, will be key to evaluate this change.
I was being facetious about making a poll in the first place. Sometimes development happens and it might suck, but that doesn't mean popular opinion will necessarily make it un-happen. How many times we simply endure negative feedback due to necessary changes, or fixing things that had been obviously broken for so long that people forgot they were never intended to be that way, well it's just a curse of doing development.
oh its 1 april :D

User avatar
zulnam
Posts: 374

Re: [Poll] Do you like new armor appearance change?

Post#44 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:48 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:10 pm
I was being facetious about making a poll in the first place. Sometimes development happens and it might suck, but that doesn't mean popular opinion will necessarily make it un-happen. How many times we simply endure negative feedback due to necessary changes, or fixing things that had been obviously broken for so long that people forgot they were never intended to be that way, well it's just a curse of doing development.
Ain't that the truth. Now let me tell you about this hip new knight tactic called Mighty Soul.

OP: Performance, always. Rest is not even relevant as, excluding Bitterstone Thunderers, there aren't any guilds that I know of that are sporting a "uniform" style (unfortunately). So damage to the fun factor is minimal and it can always be reverted once this performance issue has been better understood and fixed.

But don't take my word for it, here's a generic in-game conversation about appearance between two very usual players.

Person A: "Greetings B, may-haps I can peak your interest in gandering over my garments"
Person B: "Why A, you sly rogue you! You look positively stunning. Marvellous!"
Person A: "Indeed. I say, old chap. Is that one of those nasty enemies I happen to glance over yonder?"
Person B: "Indeed it appears to be so, my good friend. Shall we proceed to [email protected] the n00b?"
Person A: "Quite!"
Person B: "Marvellous!"
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, Mara, SH

User avatar
Grock
Posts: 773

Re: [Poll] Do you like new armor appearance change?

Post#45 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:38 pm

Its pretty disheartening when you spent years buildin your style to be recognizable in the lakes and then one day an update rolls makes you look like an NPC or RandomPlayer#1234

I'm pretty sure we spent more time having cross-faction transmog in WAR than not having it, considering the timeline of Live servers.

This is so backwards.
Orkni 85+
Image

User avatar
Akalukz
Posts: 1000

Re: [Poll] Do you like new armor appearance change?

Post#46 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:59 pm

Just make a toggle to show appearance of opposing realm or not.
-= Agony =-

User avatar
normanis
Posts: 707
Contact:

Re: [Poll] Do you like new armor appearance change?

Post#47 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:15 pm

if game runs better it should stay. i say no to lagfast and dcs. now u can really start play. even zerg counter u , its no lagging. has those seconds to move away or hit tham. not that unplayable nightmare when game start lagg destro appiers from nowhere and next moment u cant even respawn .
p.s there are sexy korean games where is more fashion in armor than some fighting. ( and they are almost dead noone play tham)
p.s.s if we disabled fashion hammer when we have 3k+ online maby many of tham would stay longer. who likes to play when all is lagging and dcing all time.

User avatar
space44
Posts: 173

Re: [Poll] Do you like new armor appearance change?

Post#48 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:49 pm

normanis wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:15 pm
if game runs better it should stay. i say no to lagfast and dcs. now u can really start play. even zerg counter u , its no lagging. has those seconds to move away or hit tham. not that unplayable nightmare when game start lagg destro appiers from nowhere and next moment u cant even respawn .
p.s there are sexy korean games where is more fashion in armor than some fighting. ( and they are almost dead noone play tham)
p.s.s if we disabled fashion hammer when we have 3k+ online maby many of tham would stay longer. who likes to play when all is lagging and dcing all time.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=43271
the poll numbers talk for itself. your pfp is of a clone trooper and your in favor removing fashion, how ironic.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr84 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Deadsins Cinderblight rr59 | Warrior Priest: Ulfrric Greywolf rr51

Ads
User avatar
normanis
Posts: 707
Contact:

Re: [Poll] Do you like new armor appearance change?

Post#49 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:29 pm

space44 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:49 pm
normanis wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:15 pm
if game runs better it should stay. i say no to lagfast and dcs. now u can really start play. even zerg counter u , its no lagging. has those seconds to move away or hit tham. not that unplayable nightmare when game start lagg destro appiers from nowhere and next moment u cant even respawn .
p.s there are sexy korean games where is more fashion in armor than some fighting. ( and they are almost dead noone play tham)
p.s.s if we disabled fashion hammer when we have 3k+ online maby many of tham would stay longer. who likes to play when all is lagging and dcing all time.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=43271
the poll numbers talk for itself. your pfp is of a clone trooper and your in favor removing fashion, how ironic.
do u lagg in forums because of face icons? or talk is about ingame where its unplayable when start lagging. noone get killed in forum , byt in ingame if u start lagg its gamebreaking.
p.s yes clone trooper is best they where maden from mandalorian dns. so basicly they are mandalorian clones. :twisted: .

User avatar
Mistdancer
Posts: 45

Re: [Poll] Do you like new armor appearance change?

Post#50 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:45 pm

normanis wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:29 pm
space44 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:49 pm
normanis wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:15 pm
if game runs better it should stay. i say no to lagfast and dcs. now u can really start play. even zerg counter u , its no lagging. has those seconds to move away or hit tham. not that unplayable nightmare when game start lagg destro appiers from nowhere and next moment u cant even respawn .
p.s there are sexy korean games where is more fashion in armor than some fighting. ( and they are almost dead noone play tham)
p.s.s if we disabled fashion hammer when we have 3k+ online maby many of tham would stay longer. who likes to play when all is lagging and dcing all time.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=43271
the poll numbers talk for itself. your pfp is of a clone trooper and your in favor removing fashion, how ironic.
do u lagg in forums because of face icons? or talk is about ingame where its unplayable when start lagging. noone get killed in forum , byt in ingame if u start lagg its gamebreaking.
p.s yes clone trooper is best they where maden from mandalorian dns. so basicly they are mandalorian clones. :twisted: .
Do you have solid and cross checked data that positively and irrefutably links "server lag" with toon alt appearance, or are you just making it up because it was offered as an explanation (amongst multiple others)? No you do not. You are just hopping on the placebo effect bandwagon.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests