Recent Topics

Ads

[Poll] Are you noticing any performance improvement post-appearance changes?

Let's talk about... everything else

Poll: How was your performance affected by the appearance changes?

Performance is improved.
23%
Performance is unaffected.
73%
Performance is worse.
4%
Total votes: 122

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: [Poll] Are you noticing any performance improvement post-appearance changes?

Post#21 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:11 pm

nocturnalguest wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:37 pm
Zeerow wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:57 pm I've took the time to Clip the Broadcast. Here you go.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ColorfulWanderingTeaThunBeast
Makes sense. People who claim FPS increase sound so... clueless?
What does a clip of a PVE instance have to do with not seeing alternate appearance of the enemy realm?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Mistdancer

Re: [Poll] Are you noticing any performance improvement post-appearance changes?

Post#22 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:39 pm

To all those who claim they noticed improvement on overall performance after 1 out of (at least) 5 official explanations on the change suggested this was the initial intention, I have two words for you. Placebo Effect.

nocturnalguest

Post#23 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:51 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:11 pm
nocturnalguest wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:37 pm
Zeerow wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:57 pm I've took the time to Clip the Broadcast. Here you go.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ColorfulWanderingTeaThunBeast
Makes sense. People who claim FPS increase sound so... clueless?
What does a clip of a PVE instance have to do with not seeing alternate appearance of the enemy realm?
Clip itself nothing.
But there is a voicechat.

kmark101

Post#24 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:39 pm

In fact I have performance drop and stuttering on screen since yesterday's patch in orvr. Had zero lag or performance issues before. (city and scenarios are fine still)
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

PlagueMonk

Post#25 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:34 pm

My performance has actually gotten worse over the last couple months.

In roughly November it was pretty smooth and then something changed and I would get a fair amount of lag and a framerate drop.

NOW however I crash out all the time. In fact just Saturday, I crashed out on a Keep Lord when he was like 3%, and then on the Fort Lord twice! Really sucks to miss out on all that renoun not to mention loss of contribution so you don't get a bag. I do have a theory that the Kegs people are dropping are causing the issue but I have no direct proof of that.

NSKaneda

Post#26 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:38 pm

PlagueMonk wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:34 pm My performance has actually gotten worse over the last couple months.

In roughly November it was pretty smooth and then something changed and I would get a fair amount of lag and a framerate drop.

NOW however I crash out all the time. In fact just Saturday, I crashed out on a Keep Lord when he was like 3%, and then on the Fort Lord twice! Really sucks to miss out on all that renoun not to mention loss of contribution so you don't get a bag. I do have a theory that the Kegs people are dropping are causing the issue but I have no direct proof of that.

Clearing your cache every two months helps a lot with battlefield lag. Turning off surnames, guild and titles on plain font enemies speeds things up too.
And after big zone lock it's good to /rel (and crash). My game runs smoother with these tricks.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *