Recent Topics

Ads

[Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

trimal
Posts: 5

Re: [Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Post#81 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:51 am

Akalukz wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:46 am
Vri wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:54 am
This thread, at some points, makes it seem like hordes of wild squig are roaming the world in a death squad, rampaging and killing at will. Order cant even log without being hunted down.
During NA, it's no so far out of line of thinking, there seems to be a large amount recently.
SHs are by far the most common class I see destro gankers playing when I am solo roaming on my WH during NA prime time. I can kill them from stealth but otherwise they drop me in about 5 seconds usually and I spend most of that time knocked down. I have used confusing movements more and more recently for the dodge chance rather than the parry.

Ads
lyncher12
Posts: 473

Re: [Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Post#82 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:07 am

NA prime you mean the time when Order is dominating the zones?

havartii
Posts: 291

Re: [Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Post#83 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:16 am

All of Zarbix arguments are very exaggerated form his point of view. He will make things seem a lot better or worse with circumstances that benefit his view point. Just accept the game for what it is .. a trip down nastalgia way.

User avatar
Vri
Suspended
Posts: 209

Re: [Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Post#84 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:25 am

trimal wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:51 am
Akalukz wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:46 am
Vri wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:54 am
This thread, at some points, makes it seem like hordes of wild squig are roaming the world in a death squad, rampaging and killing at will. Order cant even log without being hunted down.
During NA, it's no so far out of line of thinking, there seems to be a large amount recently.
SHs are by far the most common class I see destro gankers playing when I am solo roaming on my WH during NA prime time. I can kill them from stealth but otherwise they drop me in about 5 seconds usually and I spend most of that time knocked down. I have used confusing movements more and more recently for the dodge chance rather than the parry.
Thats just the way ganking goes, right ?

User avatar
mryay
Posts: 50

Re: [Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Post#85 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:02 pm

Xergon wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:33 pm
mryay wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:36 pm
Spoiler:
Xergon wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:01 pm
Spoiler:
U realize gear of a target basically does not matter for Fester damage?
You are wrong.
- Festering Arrow (FA) is reduced by Toughness, therefore by gear.
- Normal FA can be dodged and blocked
- %Crit chances are reduced by init and %chance reduction
Cheers
You are wrong cuz i said BASICALLY, please tell me, how much Toughness increase is from Annihilator to like Invader on RSH ? Then tell me how much that HUGE TOUGHNESS value difference does mitigate dmg...

I know those numbers, i let u to run them down.

Don't try to play smart because you are not.
You're are quoting just a part of my answer but Ok, it feels like how the internet is working these days.

I am quoting you again.
U realize the gear of a target basically does not matter for Fester damage?
If you are talking about just this specific SH, then yes, because toughness is low, and if the target is not guarded, it does not matter.
But you didn't, you were generic in your statements. This is why you are wrong. (and if it is just an "English" meaning problem, it is ok, it happen to each and everyone).

Overall, the point I want to be sure of is that any player, especially "young" SW, have to know what it takes to have a Festering Arrow doing this kind of damage, instead of thinking this is going to be consistent once they will be full Vanquisher. And, this is the most important balance-wise, I don't want this skill to be nerfed for the wrong reasons.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RoR: SW 82, AM Heal RR51
AoR: SW R87, BW/R60+, SM/40+, AM/R50+, WL/R60+, Slayer R40+, DoK/SH/Sorcerer R40+ (+others)

orillah
Suspended
Posts: 168

Re: [Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Post#86 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:01 pm

Im not ok haw you use Zarbix name to promote your thread

Neverever
Posts: 148

Re: [Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Post#87 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:15 pm

mryay wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:02 pm
Xergon wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:33 pm
mryay wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:36 pm
Spoiler:
You are wrong.
- Festering Arrow (FA) is reduced by Toughness, therefore by gear.
- Normal FA can be dodged and blocked
- %Crit chances are reduced by init and %chance reduction
Cheers
You are wrong cuz i said BASICALLY, please tell me, how much Toughness increase is from Annihilator to like Invader on RSH ? Then tell me how much that HUGE TOUGHNESS value difference does mitigate dmg...

I know those numbers, i let u to run them down.

Don't try to play smart because you are not.
You're are quoting just a part of my answer but Ok, it feels like how the internet is working these days.

I am quoting you again.
U realize the gear of a target basically does not matter for Fester damage?
If you are talking about just this specific SH, then yes, because toughness is low, and if the target is not guarded, it does not matter.
But you didn't, you were generic in your statements. This is why you are wrong. (and if it is just an "English" meaning problem, it is ok, it happen to each and everyone).

Overall, the point I want to be sure of is that any player, especially "young" SW, have to know what it takes to have a Festering Arrow doing this kind of damage, instead of thinking this is going to be consistent once they will be full Vanquisher. And, this is the most important balance-wise, I don't want this skill to be nerfed for the wrong reasons.
Dude don't know how to make it more simple for you since you explicitly pretend not to see how the things work, but yes fastering arrow kind of dmg will be consistent because the only component that would lower it's dmg is toughness and you get even lower toughness after anhi and conq as a SH. So you made a wrong assumption. There is no shame in accepting a miscalculation you made. İnsisting on it won't make it correct.

User avatar
PlagueMonk
Posts: 117

Re: [Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Post#88 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:15 pm

lyncher12 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:07 am
NA prime you mean the time when Order is dominating the zones?
Lets not go crazy shall we? You make it sound like Order dominates most of the time which is complete nonsense.

Order has better numbers for roughly 5-6 hours during the NA evening. I would then say there is a good balance for 4 hours and Dest dominates for the other 14 hours.
Image

Ads
lyncher12
Posts: 473

Re: [Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Post#89 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:19 pm

PlagueMonk wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:15 pm
lyncher12 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:07 am
NA prime you mean the time when Order is dominating the zones?
Lets not go crazy shall we? You make it sound like Order dominates most of the time which is complete nonsense.

Order has better numbers for roughly 5-6 hours during the NA evening. I would then say there is a good balance for 4 hours and Dest dominates for the other 14 hours.
Ic has been getting farmed almost daily for 5 months, all during NA time. You can't name an NA destro warband because there aren't any.

VindicoAtrum
Posts: 130

Re: [Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Post#90 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:29 pm

PlagueMonk wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:15 pm
lyncher12 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:07 am
NA prime you mean the time when Order is dominating the zones?
Lets not go crazy shall we? You make it sound like Order dominates most of the time which is complete nonsense.

Order has better numbers for roughly 5-6 hours during the NA evening. I would then say there is a good balance for 4 hours and Dest dominates for the other 14 hours.
Anyone can pick numbers out of thin air. In my experience on a daily basis Destro have the EU morning and afternoon, EU evening is balanced in population and rvr, and any time after EU primetime (so 11pm servertime onwards) is an Order steamroll.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nocturnalguest and 44 guests