Recent Topics

Ads

[Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Let's talk about... everything else
Jildaz

Re: [Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Post#31 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:15 pm

Jinxypie wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:57 am
knick wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:35 am unlike the WL the SH can eat his pet and instantly summoned a new one.
There is no point killing the SH pet like doing it in the wl who need to wait to cast a new one
Jinxypie wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:33 am This is meleeSH whine thread, hence the pet in this case is also melee. So you can and should detaunt no problem. Watch any mara or dpsDoK vids and you will be surprised what they are doing against WLs. Using DETAUNT! Order is just used to face roll and feel triggered now.
detaunt (in my case) works for 5 sec. Sh pet M1 is 15 sec long and frenzy even 20 sec. if he dont kill me in the first 5 sec he do it in the last 10 to 15? I mean on the steam the 2.2k was just auto attack hits no even an ability hit
Question is what the rest of your group is doing? Or your talking about 1v1 balance?
and why WL got nerfed to the ground ? it was because soloer/pugs got killed during a KD in Orvr (which it should not happen, i agree). So plz dont bring this 6v6 bullshit on the table, WL never been a threat in 6v6 against decent ennemies more than any other class. It was just because "Too strong 1v1".
If you can't understand that 2 AA at the same second from a Pet hitting 1.1k non crit is not normal... its useless to talk with you with your L2P order argument.
Gwelthas : WL 86 The Eternal Host
Gwelthaz : IB 86 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Gweltaz : SL 83 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Ashitakah : SW 82 The Eternal Host

Gwelth : marauder 80
Gwelt : BG 81

Ads
Neverever

Post#32 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:18 pm

Jildaz wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:15 pm
knick wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:35 am unlike the WL the SH can eat his pet and instantly summoned a new one.
There is no point killing the SH pet like doing it in the wl who need to wait to cast a new one

detaunt (in my case) works for 5 sec. Sh pet M1 is 15 sec long and frenzy even 20 sec. if he dont kill me in the first 5 sec he do it in the last 10 to 15? I mean on the steam the 2.2k was just auto attack hits no even an ability hit
Question is what the rest of your group is doing? Or your talking about 1v1 balance?
and why WL got nerfed to the ground ? it was because soloer/pugs got killed during a KD in Orvr (which it should not happen, i agree). So plz dont bring this 6v6 bullshit on the table, WL never been a threat in 6v6 against decent ennemies more than any other class. It was just because "Too strong 1v1".
If you can't understand that 2 AA at the same second from a Pet hitting 1.1k non crit is not normal... its useless to talk with you with your L2P order argument.
Just maybe you don't know WL is still able to kill people during KD time without a guard and heals. People just stopped complaining about it. Maybe you can also after a time.

Whyumadbro

Post#33 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:21 pm

i think the sh is just a little overtuned, as a main slayer i dont chase them anymore because of all the utility they got, wich is not a problem, wich high utility there should be not this amazing dmg on top of that, i mean wl got nerfed with pounce and now the lakes are full with squiggers.

Jildaz

Post#34 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:24 pm

Neverever wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:18 pm
Jildaz wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:15 pm

Just maybe you don't know WL is still able to kill people during KD time without a guard and heals. People just stopped complaining about it. Maybe you can also after a time.
Dont worry about me and my skills, i know my stuff :) and i am surely not biased like you are..
You joined this game 6 month ago and patronizing me who have several lvl 80 char wont work on me lad..I play both side and i clearly recognize when something is broken or not.
Try again..
Gwelthas : WL 86 The Eternal Host
Gwelthaz : IB 86 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Gweltaz : SL 83 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Ashitakah : SW 82 The Eternal Host

Gwelth : marauder 80
Gwelt : BG 81

Whyumadbro

Post#35 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:28 pm

Bowldancer wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:41 am
Secrets himself said in /1 in Reikwald the other day that the the team is aware and that class changes have to be better organized and that they intend to put a player in charge of each class.
THIS! putting players in charge of class balance will change the game for the better and maybe will bring a new and fresh perspective in the gamebalance process. Lets all remember what amount of work goes into this

balvor877
Suspended

Post#36 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:30 pm

another ridiculous moment is at 00:34:00

The SW is rr84

kak932

Post#37 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:34 pm

Played my rSH for first time yesterday in long time. Immediately felt over tuned. The pet being less buggy feels super op... Set it and collect the killing blows. 20 different CC and escape tools. I was top of the SC leaderboard before I remembered all the keybinds! Kind of absurd, worse than WL ever was... It's taking the fun out of the game when destro pop already at 60% - 40% recently and wins 80% of cities. Call me a complainer but I've played both sides for over a year now and it just doesn't feel as fun overall at the moment.
Deadulus - and many other Deadul... toons. ~RR 65 casual solo ;)

Jinxypie

Post#38 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:38 pm

kak932 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:34 pm Played my rSH for first time yesterday in long time. Immediately felt over tuned. The pet being less buggy feels super op... Set it and collect the killing blows. 20 different CC and escape tools. I was top of the SC leaderboard before I remembered all the keybinds! Kind of absurd, worse than WL ever was... It's taking the fun out of the game when destro pop already at 60% - 40% recently and wins 80% of cities. Call me a complainer but I've played both sides for over a year now and it just doesn't feel as fun overall at the moment.
Once i popped Rampage on my slayer and whole destro WB jumped of the cliff, i swear.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Ads
Gurf

Post#39 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:47 pm

Coming back to the main point, a rr83 SH is saying they are broken, this isn't a simple pet issue it is an overall class issue of them having far too much of everything. Too much damage, too much utility, too much survivability, pet doing double damage what a Lion can do, instant cast abilities hitting for over 1k at range. The class is just ridiculous and it shouldn't need a high rr SH to point this out, it's obvious to anyone playing the game.

Instead of the Devs fixing this quickly like they did when they over buffed the SW they nerf SW and WL further instead in the next patches, and people wonder why if you go out into the lakes why it's full of SH and Shammy with no solo Order found and Destro 70% population.

If you want them to keep all the utility and pet damage etc then balance would be something like a 25% flat nerf on their damage.

ByzantineTime
Suspended

Post#40 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:02 pm

I don't know why people keep defending this class instead of helping the devs that are not making any money here balance the game that we all together share love & play in.

just because you try badly to win the argument and think haha I won I did my best now I won't get nerfed, that's not how it works, same people that defended WL had same pointless arguments in the end devs took a look at old WLS and understood they were broken like SHS right now.

Any decent non biased half brained person can understand that a pet that deals 2.2k damage with 1 sec m1 or not is op broken lol. the pet can solo kill players with m1 :D