Recent Topics

Ads

EU Prime Time / how do you get your Invaders and Royals???

Let's talk about... everything else
NSKaneda

Re: EU Prime Time / how do you get your Invaders and Royals???

Post#11 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:17 pm

Ysaran wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:09 pm
NSKaneda wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:07 pm Zone bags + royal&invader shards from roaming. On a good roam evening it's 6 medallions and 5-10 shards :)
maybe if you play solo. Shards have such abysmall drop rate that if you play in 6man you get like 2 or 3 shard per night. Even getting 200 kills through out the wall party

I play solo or in small guild commando, sometimes with allies. And we share: those that need vanqs pass on invaders and royals, sov folk pass on anything below invader.
2-3 shards? That's low count for a party, end game gear players are not hard to find... Especially now when you can see their gear and what they drop. But more often than not sov parties seem to find us, not the other way around ;)

Run few resources to keep, tag lord, fight on 2 or 3 BOs for contri and your bags will fly in pretty colours ;)
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Ads
Lyckansost

Post#12 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:00 pm

Nekkma wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:01 pm
Valerious wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:58 pm So maybe i will start going to bed earlier.... 22.00 instead of 01:00
And start my day at 03:30 instead 06:30
This way i will have at least double the numbers of forts and cities lol
This is actually quite a good strategy. The cities I manage to attend are most often early EU morning (starting around 6-7 CET) before work. On the days this is possible I wake up around 5:30 (which is my usual time anyway) and check discord if a city is incoming and if so, brew some coffe and try to catch it before I start working.
Wow!
I like the dedication from you. But dosent sound super good for a game.
Try to sell this to a new player, cant speak for all but if someone tryed to sell a game n spoke about how to get endgame gear was to get up crazy early before work/school/what ever to get your gear. I'd say no thx I like to play when I want, not when I have to.

Asderas27

Post#13 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:34 pm

They will come with time. Just build contri in each of the zones before logging. I would suggest doing the pve content if you havent already because you will be using 2 pieces of sentinel(helm or gloves + ring) anyway if you wanna go full BiS set up and Bastion Stairs will give you access to Bloodlord set which is quite good for some classes and the weapon which is big dps boost for all dps classes.
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

Sponn
Suspended

Post#14 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:23 pm

Roll Destro

VindicoAtrum

Post#15 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:33 pm

You basically need to play during the EU day time when t2/3 get romped through and t4 starts, OR play NA tz where order run riot over destro and at least zones get locked.

EU primetime between those hours is often just a complete stalemate and you'll be lucky to get 1 or 2 locks. Order tend to get a few more due to more keep defence bag rolls.

lyncher12

Post#16 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:42 pm

You don't

Meliannia

Post#17 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:46 pm

you work your butt off for 3months and often have to play 20 to 68 hours without one fort or city.