Recent Topics

Ads

City matchmaking

Let's talk about... everything else
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: City matchmaking

Post#31 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:02 pm

PlagueMonk wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:52 pm I'm sure FMJ will deny this but I would be willing to bet they queued up with only 5 mins to go almost guaranteeing they would be matched with a random PUG. I know this happens and it's an abuse of the system mechanics.
On destro if you dont queue in the first 15 mins you are **** 99´9% even with full 24 man probably you woulnt get any instance.

EVERY DESTRO 24 WB QUEUE AS SOON AS THEY GATHER THE 24man, and mostly 6/12/18 will queue as soon as they can.

The premade dodge wbs are a 100% order issue, if you try to dodge in destro you simply dodge city.

Ads
lyncher12

Post#32 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:08 pm

emiliorv wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:02 pm
PlagueMonk wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:52 pm I'm sure FMJ will deny this but I would be willing to bet they queued up with only 5 mins to go almost guaranteeing they would be matched with a random PUG. I know this happens and it's an abuse of the system mechanics.
On destro if you dont queue in the first 15 mins you are **** 99´9% even with full 24 man probably you woulnt get any instance.

EVERY DESTRO 24 WB QUEUE AS SOON AS THEY GATHER THE 24man, and mostly 6/12/18 will queue as soon as they can.

The premade dodge wbs are a 100% order issue, if you try to dodge in destro you simply dodge city.
this. We queue as soon as queue opens every time and still have to wait 15+ minutes most of the time.

Detangler

Post#33 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:20 pm

95% of "Destro premades" are just slapped together from /5. The other 5% might be majority alliance bit are still cobbled together with /5. Maybe Order players should start doing more of the same?

Nah, better to start another whine thread about how you went solo queue, matchmaker did the best it could with all the overabundance of engineers and shadow warriors, and how it's not fair you got stomped for an hour.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

morglor

Post#34 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:22 pm

All the solo q people crying they get 24 man premades and wanting special safe space city fights is beyond dull, build warbands make friends and learn how to win city, ps it takes a lot of effort and work.
You get what you deserve for solo queing and that is how it should be. this apathetic nature that good fights in city don't exist and that is just a gear grind simulator is garbage, i have won and lost a lot in city but what i can say is that if you can build a good list of (CITY PALS) you can have some hella fun fights .
The things that is missing is people of high standing on order that are willing and have the knowledge to build and lead warbands for order this is the only reality that matters for order as a realm right now. SAY NO TO SAFE SPACE CITY QUES......or implement city MMR and be done with it.
Last edited by morglor on Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PlagueMonk

Post#35 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:23 pm

While I would love to confirm that 100% number, I can't. All I can tell you is, every organized City WB I have ever been in, we queue as soon as we are ready. We have never waited.

heybaws

Post#36 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:34 pm

PlagueMonk wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:23 pm

While I would love to confirm that 100% number, I can't. All I can tell you is, every organized City WB I have ever been in, we queue as soon as we are ready. We have never waited.
It just happens that 9 out of 10 order premades are "ready" at last 5 minutes of the queue in literally every city pop for months. No dodging here.

TreefAM

Post#37 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:52 pm

Imagine dodging as order just to get curbstomped by destro pugs :D

Whyumadbro

Post#38 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:54 pm

morglor wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:22 pm All the solo q people crying they get 24 man premades and wanting special safe space city fights is beyond dull, build warbands make friends and learn how to win city, ps it takes a lot of effort and work.
You get what you deserve for solo queing and that is how it should be. this apathetic nature that good fights in city don't exist and that is just a gear grind simulator is garbage, i have won and lost a lot in city but what i can say is that if you can build a good list of (CITY PALS) you can have some hella fun fights .
The things that is missing is people of high standing on order that are willing and have the knowledge to build and lead warbands for order this is the only reality that matters for order as a realm right now. SAY NO TO SAFE SPACE CITY QUES......or implement city MMR and be done with it.
100 agree, this game is about WAR not about safe spaces and gendernonconfirmity

Ads
Tyrex2017

Post#39 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:37 pm

My 2 cts.
Aside for the recurring arguments of : form a warband dude (It is not because you keep repeating one thing that this thing is true)....
When you have a 70% to 80% city lost ratio for orders, don't ask yourself why the end game is in this situation. The last cited study made with a premade order of super competent players, my experience:
1. Our leader began to form wb before the city. He spent 30 minutes to form the wb.
2. We qued in the first 5 minutes.
1. We lost stages 1 and 2 because of **** OP class, dropping overpowered morale (everyone know which class we re talking here). I say no to the Iwin button.
2. We won stage 3 when the champions have dropped, targeting the lord.

In conclusion: if the good premade orders can only gain a city while waiting for the end of the champions to put down the lord, do not ask yourself why they're dodging or refuse to q. It's just a question of the balance of the game. The devs have messed up too much and nerfed too much orders.
In conclusion : agree whit OP, need a real solo q system for city.
Note : sorry for english, i m not english native.

Tyrex2017

Post#40 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:39 pm

Tyrex2017 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:37 pm My 2 cts.
Aside for the recurring arguments of : form a warband dude (It is not because you keep repeating one thing that this thing is true)....
When you have a 70% to 80% city lost ratio for orders, don't ask yourself why the end game is in this situation. The last cited study made with a premade order of super competent players, my experience:
1. Our leader began to form wb before the city. He spent 30 minutes to form the wb.
2. We qued in the first 5 minutes.
1. We lost stages 1 and 2 because of **** OP class, dropping overpowered morale (everyone know which class we re talking here). I say no to the Iwin button.
2. We won stage 3 when the champions have dropped, targeting the lord.

In conclusion: if the good premade orders can only win a city while waiting for the end of the champions to put down the lord, do not ask yourself why they're dodging or refuse to q. It's just a question of the balance of the game. The devs have messed up too much and nerfed too much orders.
In conclusion : agree whit OP, need a real solo q system for city.
Note : sorry for english, i m not english native.