Recent Topics

Ads

City matchmaking

Let's talk about... everything else
whitebeardcz

City matchmaking

Post#1 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:19 am

Does really city match making work as intended? Today, i joined in 2nd minute the city with guildmate, 2 man party. We got into city against FMJ. Score at the end of the siege was 252-1. Really do you think, that this is what enjoys players? Can you do something with it? I think, that match making before this improvement was better then now.
https://pasteboard.co/JKN0rM2.png
Gudmunnd Silverbeard, RR81 dwarf engineer
Guudmund Bronzebeard, RR60+ dwarf slayer
Guudmundia, RR40+ human bright wizard

Ads
Panodil

Re: City matchmaking

Post#2 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:24 am

What time did you get pop?
Minute 0-10 is for premade vs premade
Minute 10-20 for soloq
Minute 20-30 for what ever is left.

So if no order premades, fmj will get in what ever is left category. Against you who already signed up for what ever is left category when not doing full wb or solo.

Not 100% about timers

Edit:
Ahh didnt read, you got in at 2 min mark?
If that is the case you might have been filling after 12/18 man order signed up to make it 24.
Last edited by Panodil on Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Bloodmasked

Post#3 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:26 am

I was on enemy team bro its probably because not enough order 24 premades queued

whitebeardcz

Post#4 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:27 am

It popped up in 15 minutes.

whitebeardcz

Post#5 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:28 am

Bloodmasked wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:26 am I was on enemy team bro its probably because not enough order 24 premades queued
It was totally unplayable. My friend logged out in rage. This is really annoying to play it like this

Panodil

Post#6 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:36 am

I feel like its fair.
FMJ deserves a pop for organizing. You where punished for order not making wbs and organizing.

Next time make full wb and fight FMJ 24v24 or soloq.
People who dont like to play iwth other people already got their shitty soloq option to dodge guilds. Now order dont make wb because that will make them fight other wbs, so they soloq.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Whyumadbro

Post#7 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:40 am

limited population can not provide allways a que allways against other pugs. Ofc its sucks to pe stomped on as a only order player i know this to well, but that one occasion is bad luck. I got once with my 6 man phalanx and we got stomped so hard

whitebeardcz

Post#8 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:41 am

It was 8:00 here in central Europe, it´s really hard to gather 24 ppl premade WB in this time.

Ads
Panodil

Post#9 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:07 am

whitebeardcz wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:41 am It was 8:00 here in central Europe, it´s really hard to gather 24 ppl premade WB in this time.
I agree. You where a bit unlucky.
Our guild managed to get 3 people and invited 3 from /5 or alliance. What i could gather on discord.
But full wb should ALWAYS get pop. should be prio 1 in matchmaking, rewarding organizing
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Banjomissen

Post#10 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:11 am

The thing is that solo q'ers doesn't get matched with other solo q'ers - they are used to fill spots up to 24.

A order 6man premade can get 18 pugs and fight a Destro 18man with 6 pugs. That's not unusual. Today a full Order pug got matched with something that looked like a 12 - 18man premade. If there's no Order premades around pugs with be matched with premades.

Last week before the "tweak" solo q'ers had a better time than now that whatever-was-wrong has been "fixed" or "tweaked".