Suspended

population %

Post#1 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:07 pm

44% to 56% cowardly if u asked me!

Ads
CeeJay89

Re: population %

Post#2 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:10 pm

Everyone's playing the classes/races they enjoy. Destro happens to have a wider array of better classes with more flavor and unique abilities these days. I wouldn't call it cowardly, but a flaw in the game's design and something the devs will hopefully try to figure out a remedy for by giving alternative things to do besides...zerg.

PlagueMonk

Post#3 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:23 pm

CeeJay89 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:10 pm Everyone's playing the classes/races they enjoy. Destro happens to have a wider array of better classes with more flavor and unique abilities these days. I wouldn't call it cowardly, but a flaw in the game's design and something the devs will hopefully try to figure out a remedy for by giving alternative things to do besides...zerg.
I agree 100%.

Maybe the OP means "cowardly" as in, some Xrealmers need to flip sides to Oder to even things out?

But yes, Dest classes are better and more interesting while also the Order classes get nerfed at the same time, making them a less appealing choices overall.

This is why I don't get Dest defending all their OPed classes as "class is fine LTP". You keep defending what we all know are better / stronger classes than their mirrors and pretty soon there will be no one on Order left to fight against. If you are looking to kill the game then you are doing a good job of it. If not, stop being so obstinate and start fighting for REAL balance so Order will want to play and it will be a fair fight.

ufthakk
Suspended

Post#4 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:25 pm

can't see how u can enjoy destroy atm, seems like a walking simulator with your favorite classes/races.

Everdin

Post#5 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:43 pm

On a long term, this population imbalance is more destructive for the game then class differences.
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Akalukz

Post#6 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:50 pm

Everdin wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:43 pm On a long term, this population imbalance is more destructive for the game then class differences.
Class imbalance = population imbalance. Order needs to be a bit overbalanced to compensate for the crappy models/looks to draw players. Destro draws players by default because bad guy and exotic looking models.
-= Agony =-

lyncher12

Post#7 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:57 pm

ufthakk wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:25 pm can't see how u can enjoy destroy atm, seems like a walking simulator with your favorite classes/races.
destro isnt enjoyable but what is even less enjoyable is leveling and gearing yet again on the other side

duvalx

Post#8 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:25 pm

PlagueMonk wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:23 pm
CeeJay89 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:10 pm Everyone's playing the classes/races they enjoy. Destro happens to have a wider array of better classes with more flavor and unique abilities these days. I wouldn't call it cowardly, but a flaw in the game's design and something the devs will hopefully try to figure out a remedy for by giving alternative things to do besides...zerg.
I agree 100%.

Maybe the OP means "cowardly" as in, some Xrealmers need to flip sides to Oder to even things out?

But yes, Dest classes are better and more interesting while also the Order classes get nerfed at the same time, making them a less appealing choices overall.

This is why I don't get Dest defending all their OPed classes as "class is fine LTP". You keep defending what we all know are better / stronger classes than their mirrors and pretty soon there will be no one on Order left to fight against. If you are looking to kill the game then you are doing a good job of it. If not, stop being so obstinate and start fighting for REAL balance so Order will want to play and it will be a fair fight.
Agree with you 100% i know a lot of us order priders sound like we moan all the time about how better.. and easier it is to play on destro.. but we are losing players daily to either destro.. or different games... the population balance is getting a little to much to do anything on order 75% of the time... and looks like it will only get worse.
I love the game.. as I'm sure we all do.. but surely we can all see something needs to be done to even things out a little
given up trying to play the good guys!

Ads
CountTalabecland

Post#9 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:53 pm

I have switched back to Total War Warhammer or literally anything else than playing here much these days.

I play my dest toons sometimes but I'm just not much of a fan of the factions/models. Weekend scens are wayyyy more fun as dest tho where there are actually lots of meta classes online. On Order you just watch the same 11/12 build of RDPS die again and again.

I know balance changes are partially to blame but Order just refuses to stop playing so RDPS heavy to the point where forming a warband or /5 group is just too much work compared to destro where all classes are far more evenly represented.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

CeeJay89

Post#10 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:04 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:53 pm I have switched back to Total War Warhammer or literally anything else than playing here much these days.

I play my dest toons sometimes but I'm just not much of a fan of the factions/models. Weekend scens are wayyyy more fun as dest tho where there are actually lots of meta classes online. On Order you just watch the same 11/12 build of RDPS die again and again.

I know balance changes are partially to blame but Order just refuses to stop playing so RDPS heavy to the point where forming a warband or /5 group is just too much work compared to destro where all classes are far more evenly represented.
The rDPS heavy Order would have to switch en masse, otherwise they're going to go back to their rDPS. The truth of the matter is, when you're on the underpopulated side, rDPS is simply more fun to play because you can actually do something.