Recent Topics

Ads

Reroll destro

Let's talk about... everything else
vastou

Re: Reroll destro

Post#111 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:48 am

The one disrespectful is your hatred and agressivity for my eyes on every of your comment on this forum, come one, check your historic its only about SH nerf, destro criers, abuse etc ? Can you acknowledge this fact ?

What is the link between my account created in 2015 and your hatred for destro faction ?
I just wanted to tell you that hatred leads to lack of any step back understandings. RoR is cool and we all love it.

Ads
zulnam

Post#112 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:00 am

@Teek: do it, give it a try.

I think it's a good idea to play both factions, it gives more content (especially thanks to how classes differ). And if anything, you'll also notice how destro don't always win. ;)

Doesn't have to be long period, and remember xrealming is very frowned upon (log off during a losing battle and relog on the winning side), but both realms have fun classes and pve zones. What I like to do is decide beforehand what realm i want to play in the day's session and stick with that (been maining order for a long time now, but every now and then a bit of unwinding on destro side is nice).
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

bealmador

Post#113 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:03 pm

Nishka wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:58 am It seems like rerolling destro is the only way to play the game without tearing your hair out. The only problem is that playing destro is boring as hell. It feels like some kind of a debug mode with zero challenge or excitement. Especially when playing as RDPS. 1 less pull, 2 less pounces for order and telegraphed lion pull that you can see coming from miles away make the game super safe.
Order has 2 less pounces? Only SH and WE have pounce on Destro btw. and Order has WL, SM, SW that actually gives Order 1 more pounce than Destro not two less.

TreefAM

Post#114 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:17 pm

You're gonna be farmed on both sides
But pugs gonna pug so have fun )

boomcat
Suspended

Post#115 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:39 pm

xoonerfree wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:57 am
boomcat wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:22 pm nop its not. i just got back after a 6 month break. and i can see you havent played for even 1 month.. Order is basicly farming all random retard destros atm. because there are no leadership.. destro going with there hivemind.. going for 5 stars keeps instead of siege even thoe they have 80% more players.. then when they try to siege. they are so bad they run away with ram if some orders shows up on the wall.. and order gets deffensive bags. because destro cant siege.. you have enough opitunities to gear up.. you cant count on T2-3.. destro mostly steamroll there, because on a city when those unlocks, tons of destro has not got a city spot and are going lakes.. thats why.. if you play order, you get into city.. even if you lose you get progression.. many destro dosnt. so no.. Destro is only pushing city/forts when some competetive guilds logs on.. other then that. destro sucks balls. and are scared of dying and fall back if order pushes.
don't use the word "retard."
did you get offended ?
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

boomcat
Suspended

Post#116 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:40 pm

WinterWardem wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:17 am
boomcat wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:36 pm destro cry of WH-WL-SWs and so on.
You're kidding about the SW, aren't you? Every destro class can take out a SW in under 3 seconds. An SW needs at least a minute to finish off a destro, and that's if they're cooperating and running away or just standing there.
nah i remember before my break how destro cryed.. BHA killing off entire keep/fort deffence.. nah destro did cry.. maybe you just did not play back then ?
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

boomcat
Suspended

Post#117 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:41 pm

WinterWardem wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:17 am
boomcat wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:36 pm destro cry of WH-WL-SWs and so on.
You're kidding about the SW, aren't you? Every destro class can take out a SW in under 3 seconds. An SW needs at least a minute to finish off a destro, and that's if they're cooperating and running away or just standing there.
oh u didnt.. lol... SW was nerfed again after.. its before your time maty
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Teek

Post#118 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:39 pm

zulnam wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:00 am @Teek: do it, give it a try.

I think it's a good idea to play both factions, it gives more content (especially thanks to how classes differ). And if anything, you'll also notice how destro don't always win. ;)

Doesn't have to be long period, and remember xrealming is very frowned upon (log off during a losing battle and relog on the winning side), but both realms have fun classes and pve zones. What I like to do is decide beforehand what realm i want to play in the day's session and stick with that (been maining order for a long time now, but every now and then a bit of unwinding on destro side is nice).
No disrespect but..... if xrealming is so frowned upon why do so many players blaitantly do it? If it were so frowned on wouldnt we have like an hour or two cooldown for cross faction accounts?

Ads
zulnam

Post#119 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:30 pm

You actually do have 90 minutes lock from the moment you login a realm and participate in any activity (logging in and out usually doesn't trigger it).

Problem is it's 90 minutes from the moment you start playing, not from the moment you log off.

They do it because they can. That's a separate conversation, however.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Naelar

Post#120 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:38 am

zulnam wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:00 am @Teek: do it, give it a try.

This is pretty much what I do. Plus, playing both sides gives you a better understanding of what classes' strengths and weaknesses, as well as getting to know the usual wb leaders on both sides and what their tendencies are.